Poll: Which Family Member

Who knows what happened and/or where Caylee's remains are?

• KC acting alone

Votes: 78 29.5%
  • CA acting alone

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • GA acting alone

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • LA acting alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KC and CA

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • KC and GA

Votes: 26 9.8%
  • KC and LA

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • CA and GA

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • CA and LA

• GA and LA

• KC, CA, and GA

Votes: 17 6.4%
  • KC, CA and LA

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • KC, GA and LA

• KC, CA, GA and LA

Votes: 76 28.8%
  • KC and some other non-family member person

Votes: 19 7.2%
  • None of the family

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fuzzymuffin

Crazy Dog Lady
Reaction score
Which Family Member, or which combo of family members, do you think knows substantial details like how Caylee died and where her remains are?

I believe that CA knows and is covering for Casey to the fullest.

every time i see one of these polls, i think Jose must love them. What a great way for him to find out about the future jury pool and figure out how to "play to" their audience.

every time i see one of these polls, i think Jose must love them. What a great way for him to find out about the future jury pool and figure out how to "play to" their audience.

This will be a biased poll when compared to potential jurors. They will not select people who are as knowledgeable and involved as we are. If there is a trial.

My heart and gut tell me no one knows but KC but if anyone knows anything truthfull its LA

This will be a biased poll when compared to potential jurors. They will not select people who are as knowledgeable and involved as we are. If there is a trial.

Do you think with all the news coverage and protestors and search volenteers a non-biased jury can be found? I bet there is a jurisdiction change at the very least.

I believe the family has changed a lot and is defending Casey to the fullest now. I think Casey told Lee and Cindy and perhaps George. They all know and they don't want Caylee found, thats for sure. What family doesn't go on searches for their loved one?

Do you think with all the news coverage and protestors and search volenteers a non-biased jury can be found? I bet there is a jurisdiction change at the very least.

The news is national. Where could anyone get a completely unbiased jury?

I suppose the discussion on a change in jurisdiction is premature. Maybe someone should make another thread or search and see if anyone has started one? There are so many discussions within the many threads that I get confused as to whether or not something has already been discussed.

Wouldn't "KC" and "none of the family" be basically the same???
I don't think any of the family really knows.

I think KC is the only one who knows the whole true story, but I think her family knows bits and pieces and half-truths.

KC is a member of the family. "None of the family" means some random stranger, or Zanny the Nanny, or one of KC's BFs without her knowledge, or KC's BFFs without her knowlege. Anyone in the entire universe, including aliens, would go into "None of the family".

In case it isn't clear, someone early on decided to use "KC" for Casey since she and her mother's initials are the same. It is conventional on WS to use initials instead of full names, IF I am not mistaken. I am pretty new here.

I believe that Casey acted alone but I do believe that they all know now what happened.

My guess, the attorney has a good bit of input into this. I don't know the legal ramifications, but if the parents admitted they felt Casey was lying or that Caylee was deceased, it might be that they were advised that no matter what, keep silent, or deny -- because there's no doubt this is going to trial one way or another. His job is to protect Casey.

Another tough poll .. hum, I actually voted that the family knows and I don't know why I voted that way.. I think the family probably put pressure on her to tell them, but KC has been tight lipped through all this so I'm not sure if she told them.. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I think Casey is the only one who knows, and most likely Baez. That's why I refuse to spew hate towards Cindy and the rest of the family. I may be wrong!! Sorry to see the thread asking if Cindy is one of us was deleted. That was getting very entertaining!! I guess if you don't believe the whole family is guilty, then you are suspected of being one of them. I would probably suspect myself of being Cindy, but wrong gender. Maybe I'm George, but not enough hate. Maybe Lee...hmmm. You'll just have to take my word that I am not him either, nor do I know anyone related. Funny how paranoia is increasing in these threads, actually kind of sad...like the whole circus this has become.

A lot of my friends have heard about the case, but don't know too much about it. I don't think everyone is as wrapped up in the case as we are. I do think there will be a jurisdiction change.

I don't know why, but I still think that LA is in the dark. I think KC and her parents know for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back