Bumper Stickers ... JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

FlowerGirl

Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make bumper stickers?

During the Laci Peterson case we had a great member that made Justice for Laci bumper stickers.

I lived in the Modesto area at the time and it was a big hit and it was a great way to show our support to Laci and her family.

Living here in the Orlando area I would love to have a Justice For Caylee sticker, but I have no idea how to make one.

FlowerGirl

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make bumper stickers?

During the Laci Peterson case we had a great member that made Justice for Laci bumper stickers.

I lived in the Modesto area at the time and it was a big hit and it was a great way to show our support to Laci and her family.

Living here in the Orlando area I would love to have a Justice For Caylee sticker, but I have no idea how to make one.

FlowerGirl

FABULOUS idea! I would slap 1 on my bumper in a NY minute!

Me too! I think I remember seeing a site one time. Let me see if I can find it. Great idea!

what about window decals instead? I think people would be more inclined to put a window decal on their car than a bumper sticker

It is amazing how much support will come with a sticker/decal.

During the Peterson case stickers even showed up on a New York City bus.

A sticker is a win, win in this situation as it does not put anyone's personal opinion of the case out there, yet lets you show your love and support to who matters....CAYLEE!

I would definitely put a decal or bumper sticker here in PA. I am close to the NY border.
How do we go about getting just one?

When we did this before One Member made the stickers or had them made.

Then each of us donated I think 3 dollars for one, then that member sent us our sticker.

well if someone ends up making them I would definitely want one so PM me!

I'm very interested in this as well. I'd love to bring attention to this case to all the people in MA/RI!

I can't physically make the stickers, but I could design something up if you all told me what kind of design you were looking for.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back