Protesters could be hindering conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IMO, the protesters are simply boosting CA's ego. The more they rant, rave, and provoke her parents/family...the better she feels because they are standing up for her and taking her side. I can't believe the protesters haven't thought of this. Why force them to band together? Nothing will come out if the public continues to protest and make it "them (the As) against us (the public)". It needs to be "them against them" so something will break in this case and that beautiful little girl will come home!!!

I wonder if people think if they raise enoght he** they will put her back in jail for her safety, I agree talk about feeding an ego...sad

IMO, the protesters are simply boosting CA's ego. The more they rant, rave, and provoke her parents/family...the better she feels because they are standing up for her and taking her side. I can't believe the protesters haven't thought of this. Why force them to band together? Nothing will come out if the public continues to protest and make it "them (the As) against us (the public)". It needs to be "them against them" so something will break in this case and that beautiful little girl will come home!!!

You are kidding, right? I don't see one protestor standing up for Casey.

I think there are a few. There was a woman on the news a couple of days ago, hugging and crying with CA. I think I threw up in my mouth. But for the most part the supporters are quiet, few and far between. But regardless if you are for or against, I'm totally against anyone hanging around out there. They aren't doing a thing for Caylee, they just want to see themselves on TV, they are bothering the neighbors, taking up valuable LE time and resources, I just think its ridiculous. They look like fools if you ask me. I really don't get what they are hoping to accomplish? :confused:

I think the protesters serve the purpose of letting this disgusting family know exactly how outraged the public is over all their lies, excuses and criticism of LE who are doing their best to locate Caylee. I am all in favor of their protesting as long as they stay within the law.

No, I said her parents/family are standing up for her. Imagine the talk inside the Anthony home...it's probably all about the protesters...I feel the protesters are distracting the As from what they really should be doing...grilling CA and finding out what happened to their granddaughter! The protesting is probably only strengthening the family. If they weren't out there distracting them, the family would probably focus their anger towards CA and she might actually decide to lead them to her daughter!

I think the protesters serve the purpose of letting this disgusting family know exactly how outraged the public is over all their lies, excuses and criticism of LE who are doing their best to locate Caylee. I am all in favor of their protesting as long as they stay within the law.

Yep. Me too.

No, I said her parents/family are standing up for her. Imagine the talk inside the Anthony home...it's probably all about the protesters...I feel the protesters are distracting the As from what they really should be doing...grilling CA and finding out what happened to their granddaughter! The protesting is probably only strengthening the family. If they weren't out there distracting them, the family would probably focus their anger towards CA and she might actually decide to lead them to her daughter!

Respectfully disagree.

It is my opinion that any talk of the protesters helps keep this in their minds all the time. Were it not for the daily confrontation of protesters and media coverage, I have no doubt they would very easily slide back into their pattern of silence towards anything uncomfortable. They have ignored unpleasantness their entire lives, (else they would have dealt with KC's issues before now), it would be so simple for them to isolate and ignore again. I am appreciative that they have continual reminders of Caylee and the truth (IMO).

I think the protesters being there may eventually cause KC or another one of them to finally "break" and spill the beans.

From a psychological standpoint, this argument makes sense. I think that they way some of the protesters are acting, (screaming insults and coming right up to the edge of the driveway), puts the Anthonys in a position of "us against them", which takes the focus off of the fact that Casey knows what happened to Caylee and isn't talking.

People who have no consideration for the rest of the neighborhood are just plain rude and obnoxious. No one looks intelligent when waving a half-smoked ciggerette in someone's face and having a conniption fit.

Quite frankly, the Anthonys have shown much better restraint than I would if someone were loitering on my street, acting like fools. Maybe the neighbors should all tune their stereos to the local Christian or classical station and turn up the volume. That would get rid of those street-trollers pretty quick.

The Anthonys are wrong for allowing Casey to enjoy the comforts of home while not cooperating with police. If she were my daughter, she would not be allowed home until she told all she knows. The protesters are doing nothing but creating a public disturbance, and that's wrong too!

Susan

Reporter on Greta reporting that there is only TWO protesters present this evening in front of Anthony home. Hopefully the tension in the neighborhood is winding down:confused:

I think this AND the longer the Anthonys are distracted by this nonsense the longer it will take them to focus their frustrations in other directions. LEAVE THEM ALONE and let them focus on who last saw Caylee.

Reporter on Greta reporting that there is only TWO protesters present this evening in front of Anthony home. Hopefully the tension in the neighborhood is winding down:confused:

I think they're scared of George...

Seriously though, I hope things do wind down. I see the protesters as causing the family to circle their wagons tighter. But someone pointed out to me in another thread, they are already circled tight!

I think they're scared of George...

Seriously though, I hope things do wind down. I see the protesters as causing the family to circle their wagons tighter. But someone pointed out to me in another thread, they are already circled tight!

I was thinking of George today and wondered if he could leave would he? We all know the marriage has had it's share of problems and L. Padilla said tonight he made a wide circle around Casey in the house. He had the gun in the car and got into it with a few protesters. I wonder if he thinks the judge may say for Casey to stay out on bond George would have to leave since he's causing problems. That would be an easy way for him to leave and not take any heat for it.

I saw let George, Cindy, Lee, and Casey live in H#LL, they are doing nothing to try and find their daughter. They are eventually going to crack and do something stupid. I see why people are so ticked off. Then again what do i know?

From a psychological standpoint, this argument makes sense. I think that they way some of the protesters are acting, (screaming insults and coming right up to the edge of the driveway), puts the Anthonys in a position of "us against them", which takes the focus off of the fact that Casey knows what happened to Caylee and isn't talking.

People who have no consideration for the rest of the neighborhood are just plain rude and obnoxious. No one looks intelligent when waving a half-smoked ciggerette in someone's face and having a conniption fit.

Quite frankly, the Anthonys have shown much better restraint than I would if someone were loitering on my street, acting like fools. Maybe the neighbors should all tune their stereos to the local Christian or classical station and turn up the volume. That would get rid of those street-trollers pretty quick.

The Anthonys are wrong for allowing Casey to enjoy the comforts of home while not cooperating with police. If she were my daughter, she would not be allowed home until she told all she knows. The protesters are doing nothing but creating a public disturbance, and that's wrong too!

Susan

I dunno... I think it is helpful because it keeps the focus on the story, and hopefully as long as protesters and media keep congregating there the story will not fade away...

It sickens me how the story of Taylor and Skyla is just fading out of the media when we KNOW they were murdered and are dead and we KNOW there are a couple of child killers on the loose. These are TWO little girls brutally killed in cold blood and the story is no longer under the national radar. SOMEBODY knows something. If there were legions of protesters marching up and down the road where they were killed maybe their murder would still be in the news.

While nobody is sure what happened to Caylee (except maybe her mother) I personally don't think the Anthony's would talk if the protesters were to disappear. There is something deeply secretive and outright spurious about this family and I don't think what the protesters do makes a darn bit of difference except keeping the media interested.

Respectfully disagree.

It is my opinion that any talk of the protesters helps keep this in their minds all the time. Were it not for the daily confrontation of protesters and media coverage, I have no doubt they would very easily slide back into their pattern of silence towards anything uncomfortable. They have ignored unpleasantness their entire lives, (else they would have dealt with KC's issues before now), it would be so simple for them to isolate and ignore again. I am appreciative that they have continual reminders of Caylee and the truth (IMO).

The protestors are the "Greek chorus" in this drama (like Kimberly Gilfoyle said).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni