709 users online (83 members and 626 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

LE slowly losing anyone else?

I gotta tell you all, the longer this drags on with no traces of Caylee's remains (I was SURE something would break today after yesterday's search was called off), and no murder charges against ANYONE, the more I begin to wonder how strong LE's case really is...and where is all the "fast and furious" info that was supposed to be coming down the wire?

Lee and Casey high-fived today. That's just...disgusting...whether or not Caylee is dead. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_five View Post
    I gotta tell you all, the longer this drags on with no traces of Caylee's remains (I was SURE something would break today after yesterday's search was called off), and no murder charges against ANYONE, the more I begin to wonder how strong LE's case really is...and where is all the "fast and furious" info that was supposed to be coming down the wire?

Lee and Casey high-fived today. That's just...disgusting...whether or not Caylee is dead. Wow.
    I have faith in LE. Remember the Peterson case . . . they waited over 3 months for Conner/Laci's bodies to surface before actually charging Scott.
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

High Fived?!? OMG ARe you serious? Where was that? DH is unemployed at the moment and has commandeered the TV, so I haven't seen any news. Still have the computer though!

High-fived over what!

Yup, the Peterson case was a long one as well. While Scott was off to "Europe" we were thinking he would probably get off, but later down the line, OOOOPS, here comes the bodies. I also believe the LE isn't giving this case up so fast..

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

ETA: I don't think Casey is having the time of her life either right now. I think she is scared. I know I would be.

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    High Fived?!? OMG ARe you serious? Where was that? DH is unemployed at the moment and has commandeered the TV, so I haven't seen any news. Still have the computer though!

I heard that they high fived themselves too once Lee and Casey thought they were out of range. I would like to see it on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...06#post2644861

Starting at post #35...

Don't lose faith in LE just yet...the only things we know are the things they 'want' us to know via supposed leaks.

I think there are so many things we don't know yet...we are all impatient but these cases can take f-o-r-e-v-e-r....I think as things fall into place we will start to get answers to our many questions.

Thank previous posters for mentioning the Peterson case. I was going crazy then too, waiting for Scott Peterson and his smug face to get a one-way pass to the Graybar Hotel!

I have faith in LE and the FBI. I think they have plenty of evidence. Probably so much more than the public knows and are hoping to find a body so that they can confidently ask for the death penalty.

As much as I would like to see more evidence released, or better yet Casey charged with first degree homicide I would rather LE hold their aces and build an air tight case.
    While yes we as the public are demanding that she be put back in jail, demanding release of public documents, and demanding the justice that Caylee so deserves we need to remember that if LE screws up Caylee may never get that justice.

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

I have FAITH in the FACTS, DNA says Caylee was in the trunk, DNA says "someone" that was dead was in the trunk, LE is in a waiting game and I think they want an air tight case, they want the killer of Caylee to pay and they are not going to jump the game, I bet they know so much we don't, they are going to WIN and when they do I hope I see that HIGH FIVE!!!
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

I find myself being sooooooooooo po'ed with the case and no new info - its like a bad soap opera that you only turn on late at night when theres nothing else on...........

The lies have gotten ridiculous - the twists and turns, even more ridiculous - no new info - nothings changed in days ----- BLA!

WHERES CAYLEE!
    A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.

mom of five, don't lose faith! I 100% believe in LE and I think they have a lot they are keeping under wraps! The hardest thing about this is being patient but I truly believe that our patience will be rewarded with justice!

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

I am sort of disapointed with all of the "leaks" in this case. I think it is highly unprofessional and detrimental to the outcome of this case and the ability to find Caylee (dead or alive!)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast