Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Oj Simpson Las Vegas Trial

13 years to the day!

After the arrest last year, I saw former LAPD detective Tom Lange on TV and he said that Simpson was a threat to kill again in that he has a tendency to blow up in anger. This verdict should prevent that from happening.

My own opinion from the 1994 murders was that Simpson did it on the spur of the moment. I believe he was outside his ex-wife's apartment spying on her when Ron Goldman showed up to deliver the glassses. Simpson thought Goldman came to have sex with Nicole with O.J.'s kids in the house. There was a confrontation and Simpson killed the two victims. One of the witnesses, Robert Heidstra, testified that he heard "two loud voices, one sounded like a black man." Then he saw a vehicle that "looked like a Bronco" drive off.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkiesmom View Post
    Is he likely to get out on an appeal bond? I think our ex-gov Ryan was able to get out of his sentence for a year or 18 months. Since he's elderly, that's time that's not likely to be served.
    No he was denied that last night.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I am overjoyed at this verdict. Sweet Justice...sweet, sweet justice.

Have the Goldmans or Browns made any public statements? Mark Fuhrman? I would be interested in hearing what they have to say. What about Marcia Clark? Lance Ito? Anyone heard from them?
    I surfed around the net a little this morning looking for statements but didn't find any.

: Finally, he is where he belongs.

Oh, I believe we will most likely be hearing from the Goldmans.....soon.

I don't expect the Browns to comment (except maybe Denise!), as they have kept their silence all these years.

The idiots who prosecuted him and the cops who screwed up the investigation so many years ago, I could care less to hear from them.

All I can say is, that it is about time. I have waited for 13 years to see his butt behind bars. I was so worried the jury would repeat what happened the last time. And at his age, no matter the amount of time he is given, unless the judge goes really lenient it is going to be a life sentence.
    Shhhhh..........we're watching Nancy Grace.

Im sorry i just had to add my two cents... ITS ABOUT TIME....HURRAY!!

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Sorry OJ, if it fits, we can't acquit!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

One of the Presidential candidates should promise to make today National O.J. Found Guilty day and make it a federal holiday, he'd win in a landslide, LOL!

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by William N View Post
    After the arrest last year, I saw former LAPD detective Tom Lange on TV and he said that Simpson was a threat to kill again in that he has a tendency to blow up in anger. This verdict should prevent that from happening.

My own opinion from the 1994 murders was that Simpson did it on the spur of the moment. I believe he was outside his ex-wife's apartment spying on her when Ron Goldman showed up to deliver the glassses. Simpson thought Goldman came to have sex with Nicole with O.J.'s kids in the house. There was a confrontation and Simpson killed the two victims. One of the witnesses, Robert Heidstra, testified that he heard "two loud voices, one sounded like a black man." Then he saw a vehicle that "looked like a Bronco" drive off.
    I agree that he seems to turn to violence too easily to resolve conflicts. He is a danger to society. He's gotten away with allegedly beating the heck out of his g/f just like he did Nicole. Add to that this situation and he is clearly violent.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Have the Goldmans or Browns made any public statements? Mark Fuhrman? I would be interested in hearing what they have to say. What about Marcia Clark? Lance Ito? Anyone heard from them?
    I surfed around the net a little this morning looking for statements but didn't find any.
    Mr. Goldman said a couple weeks ago that OJ should be tried solely on this crime, and not what happened before, or it further proves the justice system is broken.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by William N View Post

He just happened to be carrying a knife, knit cap, and gloves in L.A in the summer? I don't think it was spur of the moment.

I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. He should have been on death row awaiting execution 13 years ago.

My thoughts are with the Goldman family. They must be so relieved. The murderer will no longer be able to taunt them from a golf course.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I always tell people that what goes around comes around. It may take years but justice is always served on a platter.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Yea! Nicole and Ron finally get justice!! Simpson got a rare second chance after he was found not guilty 13 years ago, then he gives his collectibles to his friends to hide so he doesn't have to give them to the Goldmans and then the stuff resurfaces and Simpson got greedy and wanted his stuff back but it's really the Goldmans according to the civil trial verdict. I love it! Have fun in prison OJ. Hopefully you will be carried out of there feet first.

I hear OJ is already planning his next book...

"If I Did It, How I Shoulda Did It"

i still cant beleive he wasnt found guilty of the murder of n and r .. good glad he is behind bars now .. i just hope this doesnt happen with another current case

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by KivaSupporter View Post
    L

Simpson said he felt melancholy and that he was "afraid that I won't get to go to my kids' college graduations after I managed to get them through college."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27010657?GT1=43001

Yeah, well if you hadn't MURDERED their mother, Nicole would have gotten to go to their college graduations as well as see her children grow up!
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jon_burrows View Post
    He just happened to be carrying a knife, knit cap, and gloves in L.A in the summer? I don't think it was spur of the moment.

I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. He should have been on death row awaiting execution 13 years ago.

My thoughts are with the Goldman family. They must be so relieved. The murderer will no longer be able to taunt them from a golf course.
    Okay, it's very appropriate now for me to repost this picture:
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bamabeauty View Post
    All I could see on the screen was OJ was found... I held my breath as I clicked on it and saw guilty.I was so relieved . I was at home pregnant with my first child an watched complete coverage of the murder trial and cried for days when he was found not guilty. I felt it was a HUGE miscarriage of justice. I guess there will be no more looking for the "real killer" on the golf course anymore . Now OJ can only look for the real killer in the reflection of his metal prison mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Yeah, well if you hadn't MURDERED their mother, Nicole would have gotten to go to their college graduations as well as see her children grow up!
    OMG I said EXACTLY that same thing when I first read that quote! WAAAAAA poor OJ, model father that he is. How sad he will be deprived of a privilege like watching your kids graduate, he deprived Nicole of watching them grow up and be loved by their Mother. He deprived Ron of even ever being a father. Justice is finally served on someone who has ALWAYS though they were above the law. May he never have another day outside a prison wall and may he get what he deserves for ALL his crimes behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post

OMG!!!!!!!!! FUNNY!!!!!!!!
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

Quote Originally Posted by twinkiesmom View Post
    Is he likely to get out on an appeal bond? I think our ex-gov Ryan was able to get out of his sentence for a year or 18 months. Since he's elderly, that's time that's not likely to be served.
    Ahem! 61 is NOT elderly these days. Take it from someone who knows.
    Friends can deceive us; even the best of them.
    God does not deceive.

Jan Karon

Quote Originally Posted by Ca-Sun View Post
    They are reporting that it s OJ's sister.
    Hey, Ca-Sun. Is that you from the good ole chat days?

Maui4me is offline non-judgmental grandma looking for justice for Caylee
    I think it is good if neither the Brown's or Goldman's say much at all. They are trying to appeal this on basis that he is being convicted for murder crime and not this one. So better if not related to that trial. That said I am thrilled he was convicted. I believe he is guilty of this crime also.....

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast