918 users online (158 members and 760 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 928
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,522

    Lightbulb Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 12-20-2010 at 12:48 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    5,878
    Thank you thank you . . . although we WSers knew about the fight, it is nice to see the media catching up!
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

    ++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    5,878
    The search attracted more than 1,200 volunteers over the weekend and from as many as 13 states. EquuSearch said that they have spent more than $35,000 in donations. The Anthonys made no comment.
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

    ++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,067
    Eyewitness News also learned Cindy Anthony had gone to a counselor who told her to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried Casey would take Caylee with her, so the counselor told her to try to get legal custody of Caylee.

    IF this is true could explain a lot!!!

    Diane Dimond says this

    Infanticide happens. More than 200 American women kill their children every year. But unlike Andrea Yates who immediately called police after drowning her five children; unlike Susan Smith who ultimately confessed to strapping her two sons in a car and driving it into a lake, Casey Anthony remains mum.

    Somewhere deep in her twisted mind she believes she isn't required to account for the whereabouts of her tiny child, she believes she'll "win" at this mind game if she just stays silent.
    Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, President of the Violent Crimes Institute, says Casey is displaying typical escapist behavior. She calls it the "White Picket Fence Fantasy" whereby young women long for a knight in shining armor to rescue them from their boring lives. When it doesn't happen reality seeps in and instead of feeling love for their child they begin to feel seething anger. "Everything that has gone wrong becomes the fault of the child," says Dr. Shurman-Kuflin who has interviewed many female serial killers and mass murderers and profiles the mind-set.


    discussion about Diane's article http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70636

    makes you think mom was tired of Casey's lies, Casey couldn't "use" Caylee anymore to manipulate mom, hadn't found a "daddy" to be responsible (not from lack of practice) and Caylee was just in the way, she wanted OUT
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    580
    Will Casey be held accountable for stealing $$ from her Grandfather's account ?

    He is in his 80's and in a nursing home. She should be held accountable, and her Mother needs to press the charges. Don't protect !

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,427
    Geeez, finally the media is catching up. We knew about this hummmmmm a month ago!

  7. #7
    softsoul's Avatar
    softsoul is offline I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    607
    Isn't this exactly what Rick, Cindy's brother, stated over a month ago?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Lake Erie Princess View Post
    Will Casey be held accountable for stealing $$ from her Grandfather's account ?

    He is in his 80's and in a nursing home. She should be held accountable, and her Mother needs to press the charges. Don't protect !
    I would think that Casey's grandmother would have to file charges. I don't even know if the Casey's grandmother was even inteviewed by LE. I don't recall seeing anything in the documents.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    I know most won't agree with me, but I feel so sorry for Cindy. She tried to do the right thing in attempting to throw Casey out and keep Caylee. I'm sure she feels quite a bit of guilt - if she hadn't confronted Casey none of this would have happened. I wonder if that's why she refuses to believe Casey harmed Caylee. If she accepts the truth, she has to accept that her actions (although they were right) started the whole string of events that led to Caylee's disappearance and likely her death.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    central florida
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by softsoul View Post
    Isn't this exactly what Rick, Cindy's brother, stated over a month ago?
    Yes ~ he stated that there was a fight over the missing money and that Cindy had gone to a counselor and discussed custody of Caylee. I thought we already knew this ~ quite a while ago.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    Posts
    211
    No way this family is in 'denial.' They are in 'cover for Casey' mode and it makes me want to vomit. Without a doubt this is the most HATED family in america.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,522
    Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    The search attracted more than 1,200 volunteers over the weekend and from as many as 13 states. EquuSearch said that they have spent more than $35,000 in donations. The Anthonys made no comment.
    I just wish I had a negative reference from CA. I'd PROUDLY put it on my resume! She's maligned some of the finest people in FL! You KNOW if she bad-mouths you. youve gotta be worth knowing!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,522
    Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    Thank you thank you . . . although we WSers knew about the fight, it is nice to see the media catching up!
    Yeah, after we knew for about a MONTH! :-( :-)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I would think that Casey's grandmother would have to file charges. I don't even know if the Casey's grandmother was even inteviewed by LE. I don't recall seeing anything in the documents.
    in Ohio if you apply for Medicaid after you spend your private funds there is a 5 year look back window and IF the state discovers ANYONE spent your money after you moved into a facility they can deny your medicaid and you would have to prosecute to get your benefit, also if Cindy's parents have a POA the POA could prosecute-I think the only thing worse then taking advantage of senior citizrns is harming a child that Casey is a real prize
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I know most won't agree with me, but I feel so sorry for Cindy. She tried to do the right thing in attempting to throw Casey out and keep Caylee. I'm sure she feels quite a bit of guilt - if she hadn't confronted Casey none of this would have happened. I wonder if that's why she refuses to believe Casey harmed Caylee. If she accepts the truth, she has to accept that her actions (although they were right) started the whole string of events that led to Caylee's disappearance and likely her death.
    This is what I've thought all along. And I, too, feel sorry for Cindy.

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 3
    By Pattymarie in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 07:25 PM
  2. Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 2
    By BondJamesBond in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 748
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:47 PM
  3. Replies: 289
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 01:52 PM
  4. If George and Cindy truly believed in a Kidnapping, What are the Details??
    By taninivver in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 06:21 PM
  5. Casey Anthony Grand Jury Meeting Details Leaked
    By Samijeansg in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 09:58 AM

Tags for this Thread