Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you thank you . . . although we WSers knew about the fight, it is nice to see the media catching up!

The search attracted more than 1,200 volunteers over the weekend and from as many as 13 states. EquuSearch said that they have spent more than $35,000 in donations. The Anthonys made no comment.

Eyewitness News also learned Cindy Anthony had gone to a counselor who told her to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried Casey would take Caylee with her, so the counselor told her to try to get legal custody of Caylee.

IF this is true could explain a lot!!!

Diane Dimond says this

Infanticide happens. More than 200 American women kill their children every year. But unlike Andrea Yates who immediately called police after drowning her five children; unlike Susan Smith who ultimately confessed to strapping her two sons in a car and driving it into a lake, Casey Anthony remains mum.

Somewhere deep in her twisted mind she believes she isn't required to account for the whereabouts of her tiny child, she believes she'll "win" at this mind game if she just stays silent.
Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, President of the Violent Crimes Institute, says Casey is displaying typical escapist behavior. She calls it the "White Picket Fence Fantasy" whereby young women long for a knight in shining armor to rescue them from their boring lives. When it doesn't happen reality seeps in and instead of feeling love for their child they begin to feel seething anger. "Everything that has gone wrong becomes the fault of the child," says Dr. Shurman-Kuflin who has interviewed many female serial killers and mass murderers and profiles the mind-set.

discussion about Diane's article http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70636

makes you think mom was tired of Casey's lies, Casey couldn't "use" Caylee anymore to manipulate mom, hadn't found a "daddy" to be responsible (not from lack of practice) and Caylee was just in the way, she wanted OUT

Will Casey be held accountable for stealing $$ from her Grandfather's account ?

He is in his 80's and in a nursing home. She should be held accountable, and her Mother needs to press the charges. Don't protect !

Isn't this exactly what Rick, Cindy's brother, stated over a month ago?

He is in his 80's and in a nursing home. She should be held accountable, and her Mother needs to press the charges. Don't protect !

I would think that Casey's grandmother would have to file charges. I don't even know if the Casey's grandmother was even inteviewed by LE. I don't recall seeing anything in the documents.

I know most won't agree with me, but I feel so sorry for Cindy. She tried to do the right thing in attempting to throw Casey out and keep Caylee. I'm sure she feels quite a bit of guilt - if she hadn't confronted Casey none of this would have happened. I wonder if that's why she refuses to believe Casey harmed Caylee. If she accepts the truth, she has to accept that her actions (although they were right) started the whole string of events that led to Caylee's disappearance and likely her death.

Isn't this exactly what Rick, Cindy's brother, stated over a month ago?

Yes ~ he stated that there was a fight over the missing money and that Cindy had gone to a counselor and discussed custody of Caylee. I thought we already knew this ~ quite a while ago.

No way this family is in 'denial.' They are in 'cover for Casey' mode and it makes me want to vomit. Without a doubt this is the most HATED family in america.

The search attracted more than 1,200 volunteers over the weekend and from as many as 13 states. EquuSearch said that they have spent more than $35,000 in donations. The Anthonys made no comment.

I just wish I had a negative reference from CA. I'd PROUDLY put it on my resume! She's maligned some of the finest people in FL! You KNOW if she bad-mouths you. youve gotta be worth knowing!

I would think that Casey's grandmother would have to file charges. I don't even know if the Casey's grandmother was even inteviewed by LE. I don't recall seeing anything in the documents.

in Ohio if you apply for Medicaid after you spend your private funds there is a 5 year look back window and IF the state discovers ANYONE spent your money after you moved into a facility they can deny your medicaid and you would have to prosecute to get your benefit, also if Cindy's parents have a POA the POA could prosecute-I think the only thing worse then taking advantage of senior citizrns is harming a child that Casey is a real prize

I know most won't agree with me, but I feel so sorry for Cindy. She tried to do the right thing in attempting to throw Casey out and keep Caylee. I'm sure she feels quite a bit of guilt - if she hadn't confronted Casey none of this would have happened. I wonder if that's why she refuses to believe Casey harmed Caylee. If she accepts the truth, she has to accept that her actions (although they were right) started the whole string of events that led to Caylee's disappearance and likely her death.

This is what I've thought all along. And I, too, feel sorry for Cindy.

This is what I've thought all along. And I, too, feel sorry for Cindy.

I did and I respect you feel that way but I just can't take anymore, if she was supporting her daughter and not bashing LE, Tim, LP and anyone else that speaks the TRUTH about her daughter I would feel sorry for her but she isn't living in reality.

I hope so, I guess the Great-Grandma would have to file charges.
I'll say this much, when this case goes to trial and the jury hears
about all of Casey's transgressions, their deliberations should not last over one hour. jmo

ETA _ I meant Caylee's Great-Grandma

Rick said Cindy paid her back.

I believe Cindy did not want her mom (Casey's gma) to be confronted by LE (therefore, telling them that Casey stole from her) . . . is why she stuck to the "haven't seen Caylee since 9 Jun" comment when clearly she had Caylee at the nursing home on Father's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer