1306 users online (248 members and 1058 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

The Anthony Backyard *REVISITED*

When was the new cement pad/patio (?) put in the Anthonys' backyard? What could it be covering up?

I used to work with a woman whose niece was murdered by her husband and her body put between the cement walls of a building that her husband was working on.

Your thoughts?

They were pavers and already checked out by LE.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyChic727 View Post
    When was the new cement pad/patio (?) put in the Anthonys' backyard? What could it be covering up?

I used to work with a woman whose niece was murdered by her husband and her body put between the cement walls of a building that her husband was working on.

Your thoughts?
    MISINFORMATION

Cement was not poured on Anthony's property; concrete pavers (square) were placed as a pathway in the backyard . . . check pictures of the backyard search from mid-July.
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Not only were they pavers, not slabs, I believe that they were put in last summer. Correct me on that last part if I am wrong.
    Speculation reported as fact. Could we please close this thread?
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Deputy Andy is offline "Achievement is its own reward - pride obscures it." - Major Briggs, Twin Peaks

The A backyard

I posted a question last night about whether or not LE had searched beneath the pavers in the backyard. Some responded that they had and it's in the document, others seem to think they have not. I'm just hoping we can clear this up.

I've looked at the Cliff Notes of the doc, and the date is listed as 7/18. I also went through it again (quickly), but I can't find the backyard search. Can someone help? I have the doc, but I just can't find it.

I'm sorry if this is redundant, but I'm suddenly curious about this - especially with LP's theory over the weekend that TM would be searching there early this week. (Guess that's not gonna happen.) But if LE has already searched here, why would LP be saying this?

Thanks much, and peace to all,
    DA
    "There's absolutely nothing to find out." - Casey Anthony, jailhouse call with brother Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Andy View Post
    I posted a question last night about whether or not LE had searched beneath the pavers in the backyard. Some responded that they had and it's in the document, others seem to think they have not. I'm just hoping we can clear this up.

I've looked at the Cliff Notes of the doc, and the date is listed as 7/18. I also went through it again (quickly), but I can't find the backyard search. Can someone help? I have the doc, but I just can't find it.

I'm sorry if this is redundant, but I'm suddenly curious about this - especially with LP's theory over the weekend that TM would be searching there early this week. (Guess that's not gonna happen.) But if LE has already searched here, why would LP be saying this?

Thanks much, and peace to all,
    DA
    I heard that too and have been wondering also. I'm hoping some of our questions will be answered soon. JMO

The Backyard...

I really would like a specific thread with all the information about the backyard. KC is not the type to me to dig up bamboo in her spare time so the shovel issue always bothered me.

Could you all post what information you know regarding the backyard? Dates, shovel borrow etc. Also, has LE gotten a search warrant? At the very least, I would like to eliminate this from possible locations of burial.

Thanks WS'ers!

Quote Originally Posted by karenz View Post

I really would like a specific thread with all the information about the backyard. KC is not the type to me to dig up bamboo in her spare time so the shovel issue always bothered me.

Could you all post what information you know regarding the backyard? Dates, shovel borrow etc. Also, has LE gotten a search warrant? At the very least, I would like to eliminate this from possible locations of burial.

Thanks WS'ers!
    According to LE, they believe Caylee was buried in the backyard at some point which would expalin the cadaver dogs alerting.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlover77 View Post
    According to LE, they believe Caylee was buried in the backyard at some point which would expalin the cadaver dogs alerting.
    Wouldn't it be easy to find recently dug areas? Also doesn't CA say she did gardening the 2nd week she took off work. Somehow this doesn't fly for me.

Here's a link to the tour they gave Greta in August

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2...ta-transcript/

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia101957 View Post
    Here's a link to the tour they gave Greta in August

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2...ta-transcript/
    Thank you! This is just the type of information I was looking for...

For those of us who like visuals, flags indicating where soil samples are/were taken and where the dogs hit.

Please note, this is not a new photo, it is from the original backyard search.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    For those of us who like visuals, flags indicating where soil samples are/were taken and where the dogs hit.

Please note, this is not a new photo, it is from the original backyard search.

Wow. That pic just hit me like a brick wall. I think sometimes I think about this is theory but actually seeing the backyard with the flags just hit me. I cannot imagine that GA and CA would have something go on in their backyard without having some knowledge. I would know what goes on in my backyard and its bigger than theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by karenz View Post

Thanks WS'ers!
    If you go here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772 you will see all the documents regarding the case with search warrants, etc.

If you go here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=71759&page=6 you will see a timelme line calendar for June and July with info also.

Couldn't Casey have used the shovel simply to break the lock on the shed?

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast