Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

I'm hiding in my trench waiting for all of the bombshells regarding little Caylee Anthony.

Me too! I betcha she talks about the ^5 today! I bet she will be as disgusted as the rest of us that are. I also want to hear what she has to say about TES pulling out this weekend.

I'm in Colorado does anyone know what time it comes on here?

I am so ready for some Nancy kicking butt. Thank goodness Caylee has such a vocal advocate. So sad that her grandparents won't advocate for their own granddaughter.

I *THINK* it should be on at 5 pm your time.. and then again at 7pm.
That's Pacific time. Try an hour earlier. Let me put it this way. it's 4:41 Pacific time and she'll be on in 15+ minutes

I hope Nancy starts the show out with the ^five photo ~ make my day ~ :)

I *THINK* it should be on at 5 pm your time.. and then again at 7pm.

Thanks it's 545 now, I'll go check. I decided to make my living room tv-free and at times like these I wonder about that decision. Kinda hard to make dinner from my bedroom!:)

I'm hiding in my trench waiting for all of the bombshells regarding little Caylee Anthony.

DRAMATIC NEW BOMBSHELLS TONIGHT>>
(you all just heard that in your head didnt u?

Love ms. Hollygolightly

Love ms. Hollygolightly

ya'll know something don't you? Boy I'm not missing this show, I don't care if the house is on fire!

I hope Nancy starts the show out with the ^five photo ~ make my day ~ :)

Thanks for posting that pic truthseeker! I heard about this high-five earlier several times and wanted to see for myself.. Now that I have UGHGHGH :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Love ms. Hollygolightly

LOL.. Yup it was in my head for reals Blink! Breaking News Tonight.. BOMBSHELL.. hehehhe gotta love her.. wonder who will be drinkin the Koolaid tonight folks...

LOL.. Yup it was in my head for reals Blink! Breaking News Tonight.. BOMBSHELL.. hehehhe gotta love her.. wonder who will be drinkin the Koolaid tonight folks...

Well, if Kobe's on, my bet is him.....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie