High school teens rushed to hospital herbal drugs

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
As if poor parents don't have to worry as it is about so many thing you can now worry your kid will decide to trip on HERBS!:eek:

"Snurf" it's some da*n herbal supplement you can buy online and it produces that ever sought after high, tripping. However I called a friend's teen and he told me "it's nuttin but DXM". :eek: O.K. so these kids are all just swallowing stuff and in school none the less.

It's fair to say that DXM isn't anything to play with, and my friend's kid's reaction is probably one alot of teens would give ya.

Four 10th Grade boys at Council Rock High School got rushed by ambulance from the school after ingesting this crap that sickened them. They were rushed from the local suburban Philly hospital to CHOP. I figured this is important and hope people with teens and pre-teens are made aware of it.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/myfox/pa...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Keep talking to your kids.:blowkiss:

dextromathorphan (probably spelled it wrong).

I have a friend that worked at a hospital that had 3 teenage boys as patients.
They had read on the internet that gymsum(sp?) weed would get you high.
THey were able to identify it and go to a field and gather some.
The weed got them high, but also sent their hearts into a very dangerously high rate that no medication would slow down. The boys survived but the doctors were very concerned that their hearts would literally explode from the uncontrollable rhythm.

Scary stuff.

i saw an intervention episode once of a genius who was addicted to dxm. he got quite messed up!

i saw an intervention episode once of a genius who was addicted to dxm. he got quite messed up!

Misty, I've never seen that intervention show. I'd have been interested to see that.

Dangerous stuff these kids are messing with. We all have to be informed and educated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back