Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Don't forget what Jesse Grund's father said on Nancy Grace. He said KC had been looking for a nanny, and she was approached by the Grund family about it a few times, and finally she said, "I found one. Her name is Zani". I believe this was back when Caylee was still a baby and KC and JG were a couple. JG says he never heard the named "Zenaida" before.

Xanax

Quote Originally Posted by toledo View Post
    Don't forget what Jesse Grund's father said on Nancy Grace. He said KC had been looking for a nanny, and she was approached by the Grund family about it a few times, and finally she said, "I found one. Her name is Zani". I believe this was back when Caylee was still a baby and KC and JG were a couple. JG says he never heard the named "Zenaida" before.
    JG did say that he heard the name back in November of '07 when he and Casey briefly dated again.

Just a thought... last year Casey creates a nanny "Zani" to sound yuppyish and hip. Most young mothers have daycare, not a nanny, and that lends an air of affluence to her lifestyle. Then she realizes that maybe someone (Cindy, George) will want to see Zani, speak to her, see pictures, so Casey has to actually find someone online (myspace search, online people search) to befriend in the hopes that she can talk her into babysitting Caylee. She can't ever find a Zani to connect with, but keeps telling all her family and friends about her to keep up with her original lie, in case she ever does find a Zani. Fast forward to June of 2008, Caylee's becoming a handful, and whether premediatated or not, Caylee passes away, leaving Casey to scramble to find a Zani to pin it on. I would be interested to see forensics from Tony's/Amy's/Ricardo's computers to see if she had been searching for Zenaida on thiers also.

Whatever happened, I just want the answers. I'll go back to lurking again....
    I bet that smile's been wiped off your face now, Casey. Reap what you sow... you deserve everything evil that comes your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gma Kat View Post
    That's what I thought...so did she "make up" Zani the nanny after Caylee went missing or use bits of the existing truth and weave it into the current scenario? I'm beginning to think the Zanax theory isn't so out there anymore..

Annie + Zanax = Zani

I just read somewhere (sorry can't remember where) I think it was the Orlando Sentinal interview release article that there was a message from someone saying that Annie was coming down and that she could get some Zanax or something to that effect. I will try to find link (my computer is sloooooooooow!)
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Annie + Zanax = Zani

The documents released today also include a computer conversation with drug references between Anythony and two other people.

When someone wrote that "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax,'' Anthony replied: "we'd be a good time"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...4.story?page=3
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Quote Originally Posted by TisHerself View Post
    Yep I am with you! why would she make up the Nanny story when there was no Nanny before Caylee disappeared? That is just so bizarre, if you listen to CA tape recording she says that Caylee slept at home most of the time, ( Casey was lying about going to work so she could go out). So if Caylee was at home with her Mom then why the need to make up the Nanny story?
    If there were times when she was not at home with CA and Casey was out partying and giving the Nanny story, then she had to be giving Caylee Zanax, and what? Putting her in the trunk?

Makes her sounds more adult like if she does not say mommy and daddy are taking care of her all the time to her grown up friends?

Someone else mentioned this beofre, and even Amy mentioned it, Casey is acting like a 13 year old who got caught in a lie. PURE and simple this woman is still a child herself and has not broken the bond to her parents. This is the parents fault, they needed to allow her to grow up and help her to learn to be responsible instead of coddeling her at 23 years old. (: Pshycology class will teach you some of this ;-) Life will teach you most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
    Annie + Zanax = Zani

I just read somewhere (sorry can't remember where) I think it was the Orlando Sentinal interview release article that there was a message from someone saying that Annie was coming down and that she could get some Zanax or something to that effect. I will try to find link (my computer is sloooooooooow!)
    Thanks for the info....my computer isn't refreshing and I missed all these great responses....Any clue on the last known clothing Caylee was wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Life View Post
    Just a thought... last year Casey creates a nanny "Zani" to sound yuppyish and hip. Most young mothers have daycare, not a nanny, and that lends an air of affluence to her lifestyle. Then she realizes that maybe someone (Cindy, George) will want to see Zani, speak to her, see pictures, so Casey has to actually find someone online (myspace search, online people search) to befriend in the hopes that she can talk her into babysitting Caylee. She can't ever find a Zani to connect with, but keeps telling all her family and friends about her to keep up with her original lie, in case she ever does find a Zani. Fast forward to June of 2008, Caylee's becoming a handful, and whether premediatated or not, Caylee passes away, leaving Casey to scramble to find a Zani to pin it on. I would be interested to see forensics from Tony's/Amy's/Ricardo's computers to see if she had been searching for Zenaida on thiers also.

My thoughts exactly on the nanny title.....I used to call it daycare.....and when my kids were toddlers adn I wanted to go out and party......I DIDN'T.....

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Life View Post

Very possible. Yet one more bigger question, all the pics of Caylee and not a SINGLE one of her and her Nanny? A nanny of 1 1/2 years? Oh and she STILL has not provided a "REAL" last known address for the current SUPPOSED kidnapping Nanny. She even admitted, I repeat this because it gets forgotten, that sawgrass was supposededly only a drop point for Caylee not where the nanny lived. A lie on top of a lie? most likely but this discounts any Nanny from living there.

She uses names and places she has been in her stories. EVERYTHING she knows in life however limited it may have been. I think she makes up names and even forgets she knows people with similar names. JMO though.

Has anyone heard details on the chloroform searches? I assume they are like google searches where you click the one that closest matches your needs., i.e., CHLOROFORM - how to knock out your child while you party..... versus CHLOROFORM - how to get that nasty decomposing smell of squirrels out of the trunk of your car..... oh yeah, the squirrels were on the front right???? i hate it when all the posts are mine.....

Quote Originally Posted by Friptzap View Post
    Very possible. Yet one more bigger question, all the pics of Caylee and not a SINGLE one of her and her Nanny? A nanny of 1 1/2 years? Oh and she STILL has not provided a "REAL" last known address for the current SUPPOSED kidnapping Nanny. She even admitted, I repeat this because it gets forgotten, that sawgrass was supposededly only a drop point for Caylee not where the nanny lived. A lie on top of a lie? most likely but this discounts any Nanny from living there.

She uses names and places she has been in her stories. EVERYTHING she knows in life however limited it may have been. I think she makes up names and even forgets she knows people with similar names. JMO though.
    this is a stretch...but in California you can write off day-care if the provider is licensed (it's illegal to provide daycare without one)....so assuming Caycee ever had a nanny at any time, I would think she would have written off the daycare expenses on her taxes and therefore would have to provide the social or tax id of the daycare.....am I reaching a little too far considerign there probably has NEVER been daycare/nanny/babysitter/attentive family dog????

I feel silly, in my last post I actually was thinking Caycee worked.....and would file taxes....my bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Gma Kat View Post
    I feel silly, in my last post I actually was thinking Caycee worked.....and would file taxes....my bad...
    LOL! Sometimes I think it's hard for all of us not to get caught up in her lies from time to time.
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Quote Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
    LOL! Sometimes I think it's hard for all of us not to get caught up in her lies from time to time.
    You said it! We're gonna need a fact thread like the Jonbenet case - just to keep ourselves straight!

Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast