Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Zanny and Raquel's Accident (Alleged)

CA told LE that KC called her and told her that earlier that day (I'm not sure the date) KC, Juliet, & the girls were driving about 8 cars behind Zanny and Raquel when Zanny and Raquel had an accident. Paramedics took them to the hospital and Zanny had a concussion and Raquel had a broken arm. I'm sure this is probably another of KC's elaborate lies, BUT, what if she has code names for her friends, or people she knows? What if someone she knows really did have a wreck and went to the hospital? Wonder how we can find out?? Maybe state or county police incident reports? Maybe if someone could verify that one or two of the players in this case had an accident, we could figure out the code (if there even is one). Like who "Zanny" actually is. (Just thinking aloud.)

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    I don't think there was an accident.
    Read somewhere (can't provide a link, sorry) that according to cell phone pings CA never left the Orlando area.
    I'm sure LE has contacted Tampa General to see if this report of an accident is legitimate.

I think this was another string in her web of lies.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

no trip to Tampa
    no Zanny
    no Juliet
    no job
    no staying at Hard Rock
    no move to Busch
    no concussion
    no broken arm
    no wreck

nada....

IMHO, of course

I think it should be looked into. Couldnt hurt. Isnt it funny how all KCs fake friends names rhyme--like Zanny the Nanny, or RF (tryin not use their names), or how she used an actresses name like Juliette Lewis? Funny how Juliette Lewis's name was used. SHe played in Natural Born Killers. Fits KC.
    I am legally allowed to have my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by EmMomma View Post
    I don't think there was an accident.
    Read somewhere (can't provide a link, sorry) that according to cell phone pings CA never left the Orlando area.
    I'm sure LE has contacted Tampa General to see if this report of an accident is legitimate.

I think this was another string in her web of lies.
    Would they have just checked for the names Zanny and Raquel, though? Would they have checked to see if any of the "players" had been there recently? I don't know...this is getting very tiring and discouraging, trying to make any sense of this whole thing. I just wish someone would find her...

Someone should ask Casey to provide more information about this accident. It is important to Casey that she show some kind of proof that this happened. She could ask Juliet.

A lot of these twenty-something party girls have fake names, but Casey needs to get the person riding with her that day into this story.

Casey needs to completely admit to what she really was doing. Was she illegally selling her child into adoption so she could be with Jesse? That's bad, but not worse than what she is going to be convicted of.

She needs to give evidence for this wreck. Raquel is gone back to wherever he came from. Zaneda Gonzales is gone to the same place. But get Juliet into the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnVaughanCauthen View Post
    Someone should ask Casey to provide more information about this accident. It is important to Casey that she show some kind of proof that this happened. She could ask Juliet.

A lot of these twenty-something party girls have fake names, but Casey needs to get the person riding with her that day into this story.

Casey needs to completely admit to what she really was doing. Was she illegally selling her child into adoption so she could be with Jesse? That's bad, but not worse than what she is going to be convicted of.

She needs to give evidence for this wreck. Rachael is gone back to wherever she came from. Zaneda Gonzales is gone to the same place. But get Juliet into the picture.
    There was no accident. There is no Raquel. There is no ZG. Not even Juliet, except in KC's mind. All those cell phone records and not even a hint that any of those people exist. She never left Orlando. This was another of her many lies.

How old did KC say this ZG was supposed to be? Also, has it been noted that there is another ZG in the Orlando area that is 22 YOA? And when did KC say this "accident" with ZG happened? I try to keep up on the threads, but I am very busy with school and a two year old. Sometimes I miss things.

Was the accident before or after George's stroke?

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Mom of Two View Post
    CA told LE that KC called her and told her that earlier that day (I'm not sure the date) KC, Juliet, & the girls were driving about 8 cars behind Zanny and Raquel when Zanny and Raquel had an accident. Paramedics took them to the hospital and Zanny had a concussion and Raquel had a broken arm. I'm sure this is probably another of KC's elaborate lies, BUT, what if she has code names for her friends, or people she knows? What if someone she knows really did have a wreck and went to the hospital? Wonder how we can find out?? Maybe state or county police incident reports? Maybe if someone could verify that one or two of the players in this case had an accident, we could figure out the code (if there even is one). Like who "Zanny" actually is. (Just thinking aloud.)
    No one came to the hospital that day with the injuries Cindy said Casey described to her...it's in the Nancy Grace thread from tonight, somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was just wondering about the age b/c as we already know there are more than one ZG in that area than the one that is taking KC to court. There is one around there much younger than this one. Just have to say that I dont believe for one minute that this nanny exists, not at all. But I do have to wonder when this accident was supposed to be. I cant find a date at all. I have been looking in threads for both my questions but cant find the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by rngirl513 View Post
    I was just wondering about the age b/c as we already know there are more than one ZG in that area than the one that is taking KC to court. There is one around there much younger than this one. Just have to say that I dont believe for one minute that this nanny exists, not at all. But I do have to wonder when this accident was supposed to be. I cant find a date at all. I have been looking in threads for both my questions but cant find the answers.
    She said Zanny was 26 or thereabouts.

But for the accident, try doing a "search of this forum", use the key word "accident" and filter it to show "by posts"

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    She said Zanny was 26 or thereabouts.

But for the accident, try doing a "search of this forum", use the key word "accident" and filter it to show "by posts"
    Thank you!!!

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Was the accident before or after George's stroke?
    that just cracked me up

She needs to give evidence for this wreck. Raquel is gone back to wherever he came from. Zaneda Gonzales is gone to the same place. But get Juliet into the picture.
    Here she is...Juliet Lewis played a girl in Natural Born Killers who was molested by her gross father, she kills him and the mother and takes off into the sunset with a cute guy who understands her and rescues her from it all...they then kill ppl and become celebs who give interviews from jail and have as many supporters as they do protesters...the movie really glamorized being on the run with a guy and your face/name all over the news. I think the only reason she would be upset right now is because no one wants to talk to her (none of her guys).

IIRC the accident was the week of the 23-27 June, I believe that Cindy said Casey was suppose to be back the 23rd and called about the accident, she then said that Casey went to the apartment with "Rochelle" to get ZG insurance,ZG supposedly had a concussion and a fractured arm,and then the next day she had to go back to a medical place for problems and in was found that she had a laceration behind her ear and required stitches. I was at this point that LE looked baffled with the story and it did seem that Cindy believed what she was saying.

I caught the baffled look too.

My theory is LE wants to keep the nanny, ZG, as a non-existent person only made up by Casey. But here is an accident with lots of details that will generate records, which could allow ZG to become an actual person, proving a lot of people wrong, and proving Casey right.

Even if Casey were a good liar, she couldn't be that comprehensive, anticipating the future so much she calls her mother and describes an accident in detail that didn't happen.

I think the policeman interviewing Cindy got very distracted when there was a definite way to prove ZG exists. He started writing. You could hear him put his pencil down. He looked distracted and said, "Yes, that is significant."

And it would be very significant to a group of people that don't want any proof that ZG is a real person, when here is an easy way to prove she is real.

My next question is: the man interviewing Cindy, has he always been part of the local police there, or was he flown in especially for this case?

As a regular policeman, he would only be interesting in finding the truth. As someone who has been brought in, then he could be part of an LE conspiracy very similar to the conspiracy that tried to convict the Ramseys. The people on that case ignored evidence and witnesses and even ignored a confession even though JMK's handwriting matched the ransom note perfectly.

The similarities between these two cases is the idea that, fundamentally, very pretty girls should be covered up, kept in closets, or jail cells, and not let out until they are about 45... and the parents who encourage them to be themselves are evil and they should also be put away.

JohnVaughanCauthan, Did you Hear the interview or Watch the interview, if you haven't watched it, take the time it is more telling. I believe they are local.

I saw the interview twice, the degree of details convinced me ZG was real.

If local, how long have they been there? Less than two years? Jesse wanted to have Caylee adopted before Caylee was born, three years ago. He has a brother who was in the police, in missing children. They could have started it three years ago by Jesse going to his brother who went to people higher up who could have been interested in exploiting this case for the effect.

It was officials in missing and exploited children in the federal government who kept showing up in the JonBenet case.

I believe the same people who were involved in the JonBenet debacle have found another cause: another pretty girl and her accommodating parent.

If Casey is such a good liar that she could have fabricated all that, maybe they do need to put her away. But nobody could be that good a liar, (except our government).

I suspected Jesse, and tonight I found out Cindy also suspects Jesse.
    Last edited by JohnVaughanCauthen; 09-30-2008 at 10:03 AM. Reason: good such a liar, changed to, such a good liar

I think this is one of the biggest mysteries. I noticed on one text message transcript she called the babysitter Zani on May 6.
    Is that how she spells it in the text - Zani?

diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladytazz View Post
    There was no accident. There is no Raquel. There is no ZG. Not even Juliet, except in KC's mind. All those cell phone records and not even a hint that any of those people exist. She never left Orlando. This was another of her many lies.
    There is no Juliet. This would be another easily disproved lie: a simple call to Fla Highway Patrol, or to the ED at Tampa General.
    Diz
    Why is it that I feel the need to keep my tin foil beanie on at all times these days? Am I the crazy one? Or the normal one?

Those party girls all have fake names, such as Drew Baremore, ...or Juliet Lewis. You wouldn't find that name at the Highway Patrol, or the hospital.

If Casey is paying attention, she should know it is very important to find the girl she was with in order to verify this story and prove some people wrong; and to verify the girl was called Juliet Lewis by her friends.

The trial has started. She needs to come out with what she really knows and what really happened.

When LE said "yes that is significant" I took that to mean that it was something that could easily be verified. LE also informed Cindy that Casey never left the Orlando area,she was never in Jacksonville or Tampa as she had lead her Mother to believe. Juliette and Jeff never worked at color vision, Tom Frank's doesn't exist. She told Cindy she went back to ZG apartment to get insurance info on the 24th that is empty. She did nothing but blow her Mother off for 2 weeks. She was suppose to be in Tampa when she stole her Fathers gas cans. The 20th she was at Fusian and told Cindy that she was in Tampa moving from the Hard Rock hotel to Busch Gardens. She always put herself with people that no one knew when she was up to no good. I for one do not believe that ZG exist.

Everything is changed by the eyewitness testimony of the woman who said she saw Caylee on a plane with a woman from North Carolina.

She said she saw a little girl on a plane with a woman heading to North Carolina. She talked to the little girl, and the girl said she was Cayleemarieantiny, all one word.

Everyone ridiculed the woman when she posted here. I couldn't understand why because the woman had no reason to lie. I asked myself, "What if her testimony is true?"

I ran across this fact. I learned Jesse suggested that Caylee be adopted and said he wasn't ready to take care of a child. Casey loved Jesse very much. They were a couple for the entire time Caylee was growing up, three years.

The issue of taking care of Caylee was never resolved, they never got married because of Caylee.

Jesse has a bother who worked with the police and was involved with missing children.

What if, working through people in missing children, Jesse managed to get an opportunity to covertly have Caylee adopted and Casey agreed to it.

At one point, recently, Casey said to police she was willing to provide Caylee another home. Considering the woman on the plane, here is Caylee in another home, which had somehow been arranged.

All the misdirection and lies Casey told at first, all the unconcern, and even happiness would make sense if Caylee had been adopted and now Jesse would marry Casey.

But after the time Caylee went missing (maybe she has been adopted) for some reason the relationship between Casey and Jesse broke up.

That version of this story causes everything Casey as done and said, and all the ways she has acted to make rational sense.

I caught the baffled look too.

My theory is LE wants to keep the nanny, ZG, as a non-existent person only made up by Casey. But here is an accident with lots of details that will generate records, which could allow ZG to become an actual person, proving a lot of people wrong, and proving Casey right.

Even if Casey were a good liar, she couldn't be that comprehensive, anticipating the future so much she calls her mother and describes an accident in detail that didn't happen.

I think the policeman interviewing Cindy got very distracted when there was a definite way to prove ZG exists. He started writing. You could hear him put his pencil down. He looked distracted and said, "Yes, that is significant."

And it would be very significant to a group of people that don't want any proof that ZG is a real person, when here is an easy way to prove she is real.

My next question is: the man interviewing Cindy, has he always been part of the local police there, or was he flown in especially for this case?

As a regular policeman, he would only be interesting in finding the truth. As someone who has been brought in, then he could be part of an LE conspiracy very similar to the conspiracy that tried to convict the Ramseys. The people on that case ignored evidence and witnesses and even ignored a confession even though JMK's handwriting matched the ransom note perfectly.

The similarities between these two cases is the idea that, fundamentally, very pretty girls should be covered up, kept in closets, or jail cells, and not let out until they are about 45... and the parents who encourage them to be themselves are evil and they should also be put away.
    LOL

1. I dropped her of at the Nanny's apartment (vacant for months)
    2. She stole my child from me in the park and gave me a script to follow for 31 days.
    3. My nanny was in a car wreck for several days while I was supposedly looking for her. I even went to her apartment to get her insurance papers and brought them to her. (wait, oh darn I forgot to get Caylee while I was there....) (part of the script to do this?)

Come on, while I ALLOW the possibility for a real NANNY she has yet t give LE her REAL ADDRESS, how could she now go to an apartment and get an insurance card and STILL not know where this woman lived or even provide said information????

Seriously I allow for the possibility but I seriously DOUBT that it is true.

Steven King writes some very excelent comprehensive books too.........perhaps I should start believing them as well.....

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast