Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 1157

Thread: Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    400

    ZANDIEDA (Sp) The who so called Nanny!

    This make beleive person has bothered me from the get go. What were the chances of KC doing Computer searches on a lady by this name and before the fact, then she looks at an apartment at Sawgrass. She is somehow related to a girl that KC went to school with. The girl that KC went to school with was interviewed by LE. She told them if anything was to happen KC would take her there, near the school. This story is just so full of twist and lies!!
    Now what were the possibilites. Honestly, I think the one that KC said she didnt know. She does know. I also think KC is somehow involved in this Car thing with a Frank.
    Just my thoughts.
    Does anyone else feel the same about these two people.
    __________________________________________
    If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. ~Mark Twain

  2. #352
    sharpar's Avatar
    sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Home of the Alamo
    Posts
    1,256
    Pathlogical liars borrow names, events, resumes from other peoples lives to give credence to their tall tales . This is the chicken and the egg - did KC research the name and create the story or did she see the guest card and then get the background
    Whichever it is - its been obvious that she is a fictional nanny living in KC's fictional life.

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South
    Posts
    861
    When the fingerprints come back on the duct tape, that will be a tell all. Was there a Nanny it will be on the duct tape and if there were some other individual involved. I know that kc is involved BUT I just cant think a mother can be so cruel, so I will hold of for now on a Nanny theory Till I see whos finger prints are on the duct tape.

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    8,107
    A long time ago when this case first started, someone looked in the list of Casey Anthony's high school class and there was more than one girl named Zenaida. At least that's what I remember. It may be a common name where she lives, and she just hijacked it for her story.

    She's a spinner of tales.

    I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35
    If there were any truth to the Zenaida story--or any caregiver for that matter--who had watched Caylee during the hours KC was at work, KC would have receipts, and/or cancelled checks as back up in order to claim the child care credit on her taxes. She was single parent making what presumably was within the income limits to take the credit. But KC will probably say she paid Zenaida in cash and never claimed the credit.

    ___

    Edit: Actually, I could be wrong since KC couldn't claim head of household.

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "Deep in the Heart"
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpar View Post
    Pathlogical liars borrow names, events, resumes from other peoples lives to give credence to their tall tales . This is the chicken and the egg - did KC research the name and create the story or did she see the guest card and then get the background
    Whichever it is - its been obvious that she is a fictional nanny living in KC's fictional life.
    LOL.....wonder if we're going to hear a "split personality" defense in the future ??.......

    Ya know, the (evil) Zanny does all the bad things,... then innocent ("mom of the year") KC comes out to cover-up the evil deeds.

    could be KC's been *inventing* Zanny all this time for the purpose of having *someone* to blame.

  7. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by FIND'HER View Post
    This make beleive person has bothered me from the get go. What were the chances of KC doing Computer searches on a lady by this name and before the fact, then she looks at an apartment at Sawgrass. She is somehow related to a girl that KC went to school with. The girl that KC went to school with was interviewed by LE. She told them if anything was to happen KC would take her there, near the school. This story is just so full of twist and lies!!
    Now what were the possibilites. Honestly, I think the one that KC said she didnt know. She does know. I also think KC is somehow involved in this Car thing with a Frank.
    Just my thoughts.
    Does anyone else feel the same about these two people.
    Can you provide a link as to where it is stated that KC did searches on her computer for ZG? I must have completely missed that.

  8. #358
    there.is.no.nanny.


    period.

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,793
    Casey Anthony is a great example of a sociopath. She knows right from wrong, she just doesn't care. It's all about her.

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,777

    Zani and the location of the remains

    I thought I'd bump this up to see if we could possibly take another crack at assembling the ZFG story the way KC did, as I believe it is going to be a very important and interesting component of the prosecution's case. I liken the importance of the nanny story to the way Vincent Bugliosi tied the Beatles "White Album" to motive in the Charles Manson murders.

    I first ask that we list verifiable facts. There has been a lot of assumption and speculation tossed out there regarding the ZFG story. If you want to include assumption and speculation, that is fine, but please specify that is what you are doing. Following is what I have been able to glean from the various nanny threads and the document dumps.

    Computer searches: The information released in the document dumps shows computer searches for ZFG on July 16 and not earlier. George confirmed in his FBI interview (audio only - have not seen a transcript) that he searched for ZFG on popular websites on that date in an effort to figure out who this mysterious nanny was.

    My speculation: there may be other searches for ZFG on Google, myspace, or others not released by LE. LE has only released Google searches from mid-March. IMHO, any ZFG searches done by KC would have been done between June 17 and June 30, 2008.

    Who knew the nanny's name? AFAIK, only RM claimed to hear the name "Zanny" or "Zenaida" before June 16, 2008. Mentioned in his July 25 interview, page 3 (evidence page 1282). Others just heard references to "nanny". I can find no other interviews where a witness has heard the name prior to the case breaking on July 15.

    ZFG was at Sawgrass on June 17.
    Harry G. showed this person an apartment, believes he spoke to her in Spanish. LE showed Harry G. 12 pictures and he said one looked familiar. LE told him all twelve were of the same person. Unclear if this was the same individual or twelve people sharing the same name.

    My Speculation:
    Just throwing it out there...but could KC have been the visitor? Do we know for a fact who the ZFG was that signed that card?

    Caylee's remains were found just behind the border of two pieces of property on Hopespring. The northern lot is owned by a person who used to have the last name of Gonzales. The southern lot is rented by a person with the first name Zenaida.

    My speculation: The former Gonzales had the property transferred into her name in mid April, around the same time RM said his relationship with KC ended. Could KC have gotten the idea that property as part of a divorce could be signed over to her from this particular incident?

    Is this why she claimed ZFG had Caylee while at the same time expressed belief that Caylee was close to home?

    Please add your thoughts...

  11. #361
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,632
    Just tried searching for an official statement to LE from Richard G, Jesse's father, I don't know if it's been released. I believe he heard the name Zanny, back in 2006/2007 & did make that statement in a TV interview, although I can't confirm at this time. That stuck out to me, if true, that it was such a long time ago!

    Will continue to research........


    "There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

  12. #362
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    LSU
    Posts
    1,788

    Who knew the nanny's name?

    Thank you for bumping this, JWG....and TY to Friptzap for starting this thread....and your post #20 on how to correctly pronounce the name Zenaida....and the implication that...well, I won't speculate!

    During my rare reading in totality of a 15 page thread.....I found several informative posts...among many...that seem to have "verification" albeit not "official" that the name "Zanny" but not Zenaida was used. Here they are:

    natsound: #83 (NG on 9/20), 90 (youtube), 136, 281

    Boston: #93

    BloodHoundSleuther: #97 (NG on 9/22), 104, 109

    Friptzap: #123, 250

    Seranade: #138

    JBean: #153

    BB12: #272
    BAHD: #274 (these two about 2004 H.S classmate Zenaida A.)

    momtective: #283 (link to May 6 IM reference "Zani")

  13. #363
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    598
    I think in the FBI interview with George he says that he would ask Caylee how her day was with "Zanny" and Caylee would have no response.

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    636

    Could the name have come from...

    I posted this yesterday on the "Random" thread, but I'll ask again. Could Casey have gotten ZFG name by randomly picking a car at Sawgrass and having someone she knows run the plate to get a name? She could have told any myriad of lies to do this and we know she had at least one connection with a cop. Could this be something that comes out at the trial? She may have thought the person lived there but then it turned out she was only visiting. I would like to know how ZFG signed the guestbook, did she really sign it with both last names?

  15. #365
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jax, FL
    Posts
    4

    What if there were a nanny and she lied about her name?

    Hi! I am fairly new to this site, as well as to following this case. Although I had heard about it, I didn’t really take an interest until sometime after Christmas. Strange as it may be, I only found this website because someone had posted a link to it on a fertility message board that I frequent!

    Anyway, as I said, I started lurking on here sometime after Christmas and as such, there are tons of things that I am still in the dark about. There is soooooo much info on here and as much as I would love to read every bit of it, I have to sleep sometimes!

    Admittedly, I am completely ignorant to all the details of this case, so please forgive me if what I am about to ask has already been asked and discussed.

    So far, from what I have learned, all evidence points to a non-existent nanny, correct? For sake of clarification, I too do not believe that a nanny existed, but suppose she actually did? Suppose there is some truth in how KC claims Caylee disappeared? Wouldn’t it be possible that the person that KC claims was the nanny (KFG) lied to KC about her true identity? Unless KC asked her to show her ID, what reason would she have had to not believe the person was who she said she was? KWIM?

    I know it is not probable, but all things are possible, right?

  16. #366
    JMO, but no. No job, no money (other than stolen), no nanny.

  17. #367
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    14,702
    Hi and Welcome. There is no nanny. None. No need to discuss supposing.....it's just clutter....lol

  18. #368
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bytown
    Posts
    9,947
    No Nanny

  19. #369
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by cbj10206 View Post
    I know it is not probable, but all things are possible, right?
    not really imo - alien abduction, the closet monster, casey telling the truth ....
    the nanny would also have had to lie about where she lived .... which is where casey supposedly dropped caylee off every day, on her way to a job she didn't have.
    the appt had been vacant for months prior to caylee's 'disappearance'.
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

  20. #370
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    I thought I'd bump this up to see if we could possibly take another crack at assembling the ZFG story the way KC did, as I believe it is going to be a very important and interesting component of the prosecution's case. I liken the importance of the nanny story to the way Vincent Bugliosi tied the Beatles "White Album" to motive in the Charles Manson murders.

    I first ask that we list verifiable facts. There has been a lot of assumption and speculation tossed out there regarding the ZFG story. If you want to include assumption and speculation, that is fine, but please specify that is what you are doing. Following is what I have been able to glean from the various nanny threads and the document dumps.

    Computer searches: The information released in the document dumps shows computer searches for ZFG on July 16 and not earlier. George confirmed in his FBI interview (audio only - have not seen a transcript) that he searched for ZFG on popular websites on that date in an effort to figure out who this mysterious nanny was.

    My speculation: there may be other searches for ZFG on Google, myspace, or others not released by LE. LE has only released Google searches from mid-March. IMHO, any ZFG searches done by KC would have been done between June 17 and June 30, 2008.

    Who knew the nanny's name? AFAIK, only RM claimed to hear the name "Zanny" or "Zenaida" before June 16, 2008. Mentioned in his July 25 interview, page 3 (evidence page 1282). Others just heard references to "nanny". I can find no other interviews where a witness has heard the name prior to the case breaking on July 15.

    ZFG was at Sawgrass on June 17.
    Harry G. showed this person an apartment, believes he spoke to her in Spanish. LE showed Harry G. 12 pictures and he said one looked familiar. LE told him all twelve were of the same person. Unclear if this was the same individual or twelve people sharing the same name.

    My Speculation:
    Just throwing it out there...but could KC have been the visitor? Do we know for a fact who the ZFG was that signed that card?

    Caylee's remains were found just behind the border of two pieces of property on Hopespring. The northern lot is owned by a person who used to have the last name of Gonzales. The southern lot is rented by a person with the first name Zenaida.

    My speculation: The former Gonzales had the property transferred into her name in mid April, around the same time RM said his relationship with KC ended. Could KC have gotten the idea that property as part of a divorce could be signed over to her from this particular incident?

    Is this why she claimed ZFG had Caylee while at the same time expressed belief that Caylee was close to home?

    Please add your thoughts...


    I agree with where you say she likely got the ZG name. Afterwards, the name changed to ZFG which is likely from the computer searches on July 16th. There are so many clues that now make sense in her interviews and with visits from family based on the property lines drawing a map behind houses that in order from the Anthony home are "Zanaida" and "Gonzalez".

  21. #371
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by shoremom View Post
    If there were any truth to the Zenaida story--or any caregiver for that matter--who had watched Caylee during the hours KC was at work, KC would have receipts, and/or cancelled checks as back up in order to claim the child care credit on her taxes. She was single parent making what presumably was within the income limits to take the credit. But KC will probably say she paid Zenaida in cash and never claimed the credit.

    ___

    Edit: Actually, I could be wrong since KC couldn't claim head of household.
    This isn't necessarily true - I paid my early babysitter/care giver in cash only - I have all my receipts of course and it's notated in my check register - for tax reasons and for child support issues

    We haven't heard anything about taxes, if Casey ever submitted taxes, that would be interesting - also to hear about the A's taxes, did they claim Casey and Caylee as dependents?? They were dependent on the A's for pretty much everything

    As for Zanni the imaginary nanny - thats just what she was - IMAGINARY! Casey has NO phone number, past or present - that itself I think shows there was no nanny - nothing for emergencies - even the family had nothing - never saw her, talked to her, nothing - even George said that Caylee didn't recognize the name Zanni, yet she recognized Mallory's name

    And I still believe that if there was ever a nanny or care giver, Cindy would have known - she knew about the Grunds and Casey's neighborhood friend that babysat, no one else - Cindy could not be that blind or naive (that doesn't count the pregnancy of Casey and how blind and naive she was with that)

  22. #372
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    western suburb of Chicago
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by eddeva View Post
    not really imo - alien abduction, the closet monster, casey telling the truth ....

  23. #373
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    599
    Decoding the nanny mystery may or may not provide an actual individual. Even if everything unravels and "Zanny" turns out to be a name KC used in referring to person "A", or person "B" is actually a Zenaida and a babysitter, not every fact that is uncovered will be relevant to Caylee's death. I do believe there is a method to KC's madness and that she did connect Zanny somehow, but unless this person had a hand in Caylee's death it won't matter. The biggest hurdle the prosecution is going to have to overcome is all of the muck you have to scrape through to get to the structure of this case....and KC, for all of her shortcomings, has done an excellent job of slathering on the muck...tons of it!

  24. #374
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    166
    Here's my Zanny thought - I think Zanny is code. When Lee visited Casey in jail on July 25, he very methodically asked her about the Nanny's place and whether it would be advantageous for him to look in an area familiar to her or her friends. Then he says he's already talked to 2 people who know the nanny and asks how to go about reaching out to them. I think Lee knew there was no nanny from the get go and in this conversation he's fishing for info on where the body was.

  25. #375
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Waiting
    Posts
    4,509
    [QUOTE=JWG;3157023]

    Who knew the nanny's name? AFAIK, only RM claimed to hear the name "Zanny" or "Zenaida" before June 16, 2008. Mentioned in his July 25 interview, page 3 (evidence page 1282). Others just heard references to "nanny". I can find no other interviews where a witness has heard the name prior to the case breaking on July 15.


    IIRC, RG stated that he had heard the name "Zanny" after asking KC when she was going to take care of getting someone to watch Caylee. At that time, she was staying with JG while KC worked, and RG worked out of his home.



    My Speculation: [/I]Just throwing it out there...but could KC have been the visitor? Do we know for a fact who the ZFG was that signed that card?[/B]


    Oooh! Now, that's an interesting theory!!
    Last edited by chefmom; 01-12-2009 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Bolded by me.

Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 'Monster' nanny
    By mysteriew in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 11:13 AM
  2. The Nanny
    By Tricia in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 03:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •