Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lawlady84 View Post
    But if you are stopped without a drivers license, the officer is not just going to take your word that your name is ZG - they ask for your address and social security number and call it in. They are required to run your name through the system to see if there are outstanding warrants. So either this really is ZG or KC knows her SS #?
    That system does not store your SS# at that level.

I have been stopped 2 times in Arizona without having my drivers license on me and I was driving my car. I gave the cop my name and ss# both times and both times the cop was able to input my info and pull up my dl, picture and all. So to give a cop your info in Arizona they will pull up your dl and verify by picture that it is you. Just food for thought, have no idea how it is in FL.

Is anyone else as stunned as I am that now we have 3 ZG's in this case- the one Annie describes in re of the traffic tickets, the abandoned home and the one that went to Sawgrass- isnt this a big coincidence? way too far fetched in my book
    ~Wake Me Up When This Nightmare is Over~

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    Interesting also to note that the ZG whose computer was stolen at UCF on June 9 worked in the same building as Nicole G. the jogger who was killed in Blanchard Park the very next night. Let’s make it more confusing: remember Casey changing her story and saying ZG threw her down at Blanchard park and sped off with Caylee on June 16, which the original date was June 9 or 10th?

I have always thought there was some connection between KC and NG murder. I posted my reasons months ago on another thread. First being she was a family counselor at UFC the same place ZG (the one whose computer was stolen) I have always wondered if she was CA's counselor who told CA to get custody of Caylee.

Then we have her mysterious “blackjack phone” which fell out of her purse in the process? The new phone she told police she had only had for about a week? Which means she would have gotten it around June 9 or 10, the same time frame of Nicole G's murder? And she said she stopped using it because it “wouldn’t hold its charge?” Well, interestingly enough, the cops found PART OF A CELL PHONE CHARGER near Nichole's body.

t looks like there was no sexual attack against Nicole, unlike the other attacks that had taken place at the park over the past couple years. The charges pending are kidnapping and murder but all previous suspects have been cleared.

Here is the sketch:

http://www.nicoleganguzza.com/News/News.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video...ge&clipFormat=

Please note that the first reports on the NG murder said that her phone was in her car. The reports, thereafter, said that her purse was in the car and her phone charger was found with her body but no phone. She was taken from the park to another location next to the YMCA… unlike all the other MO in the previous (sexual) attacks at Blanchard Park
    OMG!!!! That's the first time I've heard that. I think KC is into more than we know. I would like to know what kind of phone NG had. Anyone??? KC said that her blackjack wouldn't keep charged the reason she stopped using it. If it was hers, why not buy another charger or buy another battery for it? I just don't get it.
    Last edited by suspicious1; 01-17-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    Is anyone else as stunned as I am that now we have 3 ZG's in this case- the one Annie describes in re of the traffic tickets, the abandoned home and the one that went to Sawgrass- isnt this a big coincidence? way too far fetched in my book
    And the one who worked at UFC Counseling center whose computer was stolen from her office.

Interesting also to note that the ZG whose computer was stolen at UCF on June 9 worked in the same building as Nicole G. the jogger who was killed in Blanchard Park the very next night. Let’s make it more confusing: remember Casey changing her story and saying ZG threw her down at Blanchard park and sped off with Caylee on June 16, which the original date was June 9 or 10th?

I have always thought there was some connection between KC and NG murder. I posted my reasons months ago on another thread. First being she was a family counselor at UFC the same place ZG (the one whose computer was stolen) I have always wondered if she was CA's counselor who told CA to get custody of Caylee.

Then we have her mysterious “blackjack phone” which fell out of her purse in the process? The new phone she told police she had only had for about a week? Which means she would have gotten it around June 9 or 10, the same time frame of Nicole G's murder? And she said she stopped using it because it “wouldn’t hold its charge?” Well, interestingly enough, the cops found PART OF A CELL PHONE CHARGER near Nichole's body.

t looks like there was no sexual attack against Nicole, unlike the other attacks that had taken place at the park over the past couple years. The charges pending are kidnapping and murder but all previous suspects have been cleared.

Here is the sketch:

Please note that the first reports on the NG murder said that her phone was in her car. The reports, thereafter, said that her purse was in the car and her phone charger was found with her body but no phone. She was taken from the park to another location next to the YMCA… unlike all the other MO in the previous (sexual) attacks at Blanchard Park
    Turbo, is there any way you could put KC's mugshot up beside this composite? Sorry to ask, but I'm just not that computer savvy. Yet! I find it eerie that there is somewhat of a resemblence! Would love to see these two pics side by side. In case you are able, TIA!!

Annie D / Zannie

I don't know if I can say this...........mods please remove if it is not allowed.
    I just read today an article that is interesting on kc/Annie D/ ZG.......on scared monkeys...........what do you think...........

WHAT? We have 4 Gonzales names now- this is just too ironic to say the least- how can this even be possible- I 4 got about the one whos computer was stolen- Is Casey maybe a burgular too or does she have a good buddy here?
    ~Wake Me Up When This Nightmare is Over~

I posted a thread on this also in parking lot, so much is happening.......
    also IIRC CA found a BUTTER knife in car. But WAS it a SHARP knife.........any way CA cleaned it. Now tonight on JVM, Mark said 2 times about kc slicing CAYLEE up!

pass this by if its already been mentioned but does anyone remember the accident zanny had that casey told her parents about? the one where she and caylee stayed over because she was helping zanny. if i remember correctly she said that was in may and around the time that this accident with annie and zanny happened.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    This ZG was ticketed though for NOT having a license. If she had "ZG's" lost license, why didn't she just hand it over or produce it later and get the ticket dropped?
    picture would not match her????

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    pass this by if its already been mentioned but does anyone remember the accident zanny had that casey told her parents about? the one where she and caylee stayed over because she was helping zanny. if i remember correctly she said that was in may and around the time that this accident with annie and zanny happened.
    I remember that story!

IIRC, Zanny was suppose to have a wreck ...........

Here is the sketch:

I can't believe this theory has come full circle. This was one of my very first theories on this case, naturally I've had a gazillion since this all started. IMO this looks just like the sketch.
    Anyone know who it is? It's ZFG's son or ex boyfriend! I think his name is Jonathan.

Another thought I'm entertaining is bluetooth. My DD usually does it for me so I'm not sure what all shows up but I think the person's name does. Like if she was getting music from ZFG's phone. I know you just have to be in range of another persons phone and not necessarily have the other persons phone. Does that make sense? Like I remember sitting at Chili's and being able to pick up everyone around our table that had their bluetooth on.

Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast