Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 716

Thread: All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

  1. #476
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    43
    About the Lexus dealer calls . . . Anyone know where the Rev. G works? I seem to recall something on his blog about being in car sales . . .

  2. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl View Post
    does annie still work at DRF? Anyone know? if not maybe this is her new work ????
    didn't Dante change jobs too?

  3. #478
    Quote Originally Posted by je pense donc View Post
    Newbie here so be kind. I've noticed on my AT&T bill that an "odd" number will show up to indicate a text message was sent or received from a source other than another cell phone. For example, if I instant message my daughter at college and she has her im's set to go to her phone as a text message (versus her computer), then the bill will show an "odd" number. By odd I mean not a typical phone number (less than 10 digits). So, KC could have been texting (or receiving text) from someone on the computer via AIM or MSN Messenger....etc.

    Also, is it possible KC was calling herself while she was at home to make it look (OR SOUND) like she was receiving phone calls on her cell. Busy, busy girl you know with work and all...............I know this is what it looks like on June 16th around 8am when it looks like her home phone calls her cell phone. If GA and CA are telling the truth and she was at home that morning.........what else could it have been?
    could she have left her phone at home and her parents keep calling it trying to find her?

  4. #479
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by worriedmom View Post
    About the Lexus dealer calls . . . Anyone know where the Rev. G works? I seem to recall something on his blog about being in car sales . . .
    I am pretty sure he owns a production company, is in the ministry, and in paranormal research. I will go look for his myspace to verify.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

  5. #480
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by ijam View Post
    Whose # is 954-328-9214
    and whose is 623-209-4511

    Don't know if this was answered...

    9214 is Amy H.
    4511 is M. Hawkins

  6. #481
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelonline View Post
    I am pretty sure he owns a production company, is in the ministry, and in paranormal research. I will go look for his myspace to verify.
    Myspace occupation says:
    Entertainment & Media Production/Distribution

    Myspace Company info says:
    The Firefall Network Windermere, FL US President/CEO 2006-
    Also
    Solomon's Porch Windermere, FL US - Director 2000-
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

  7. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    I am still confused about 6/27 - the car was at Amscot by 7am and TonE picked her up at 11. this is what I show for cell phone

    6:54 am - 9:37 - Purlieu Place - she calls Cindy Cell at 9:37
    10:22 am - Glenmoor Road - calls Amy
    10:35 am - Holland Exp & Chickasaw Trail -calls Jesse
    11:09 am - South Goldenrod RD - calls JcPenney
    11:28 am - South Goldenrood RD & Lee Vista Blvd - TonE calls her

    So how was Casey moving around this much without a car?
    Is this when Tony picked her up? Why does he call her, if they're together? Do the records show she called him first? For a ride?

  8. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by dina0072 View Post
    I'm confused about this also. I think it was Clint that said Casey spent the night of the 15th at Tony's. Cindy said she heard Casey and Caylee in their room before she left for work on the 16th. In George's interview, he said that when he got home from work on the 15th at a little after 11:00 pm. Casey's car was in the garage. I checked Casey's cell phone records and Casey and Tony were texting each other all night until like 3:00 in the morning of the 16th. By the way, when does this girl sleep, eat or breath? She's is always on the phone.

    I think Clint(think that's who it was) got the date wrong.
    Tony accused Clint of lying about this and said there were phone records to prove it.(on SM forum)

  9. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    Ok I can see the pinging off different towers but Cindy called her in the morning. Why would Cindy call Casey?
    A) Casey and Caylee weren't at the Anthony home
    B) Caylee was at the Anthony home but Casey wasn't
    C) Cindy was confused
    Only thing I can think of is occasionally I (or my kids) misplace my cell phone and we call it from our home phone to locate it!

  10. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by JustanotherJane View Post
    Tony accused Clint of lying about this and said there were phone records to prove it.(on SM forum)
    are we talking about the scared site? did Tony say anything else?

  11. #486
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    I am still confused about 6/27 - the car was at Amscot by 7am and TonE picked her up at 11. this is what I show for cell phone

    6:54 am - 9:37 - Purlieu Place - she calls Cindy Cell at 9:37
    10:22 am - Glenmoor Road - calls Amy
    10:35 am - Holland Exp & Chickasaw Trail -calls Jesse
    11:09 am - South Goldenrod RD - calls JcPenney
    11:28 am - South Goldenrood RD & Lee Vista Blvd - TonE calls her

    So how was Casey moving around this much without a car?


    This has me puzzled as well. I was under the assumption that she has called AL to pick her up because she had ran out of gas. But if there is no proof that she called him to do just that, was it just coincidence that he happened to call her? So confused.....

    And why would she need to call JC Penney if she was looking for a ride?

  12. #487
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    I know right where this is - not such a great area - in fact it was pretty scary in the 1980s! On Hwy 50 right near this (Old Cheney Hwy) are some strip clubs, car dealerships, etc. This Old Cheney Hwy was sort of a short cut to avoid the 436/50 intersection. But I didn't take it - even back then - lots of drugs, guns, bad stuff still happens there...some woods still nearby too but pretty busy road and area...
    Wow cocoamom great job!

  13. #488
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,163
    Quote Originally Posted by tx_Dot View Post
    Thanks for your reply.....Can't believe LE didn't question Tony more about this 6-20 incident, seems they should be tracking her car much better than they (LE) are.

    70+ in one day ??,,,,,,she's a very busy girl.

    Wonder if GA has the gas cans date wrong, or if KC stole the cans twice ??
    remember tx Dot, LE is not going to release info that they will be using for new charges. IMO, LE has asked Tony A LOT more than we have seen yet>
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  14. #489
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by JustanotherJane View Post
    didn't Dante change jobs too?
    Yes - but not to any Lexus dealer - more like a customization place - the name escapes me just now.

  15. #490
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaBird View Post
    This has me puzzled as well. I was under the assumption that she has called AL to pick her up because she had ran out of gas. But if there is no proof that she called him to do just that, was it just coincidence that he happened to call her? So confused.....

    And why would she need to call JC Penney if she was looking for a ride?
    Maybe some friend works at JC Penney? Was it just the local one - or some headquarters # I wonder?

  16. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st time blogger View Post
    are we talking about the scared site? did Tony say anything else?
    http://*************.net/index.php?topic=3434.0
    here's his thread
    it's on post #62 (here is a snipped part of that post)

    She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th. just so you guys know where clints head is at. Is when this all happend the first thing he said to me was your gonnna get famous off of this you know that right.

  17. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by mommya View Post
    Maybe some friend works at JC Penney? Was it just the local one - or some headquarters # I wonder?
    she had Cindy's JCPenney card with her when they picked her up. She was probably checking the balance or something.

  18. #493
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by JustanotherJane View Post
    she had Cindy's JCPenney card with her when they picked her up. She was probably checking the balance or something.
    Cindy found approximately between $140 and $200 unfolded $20.00 bills in Casey’s wallet and put them in her pocket also a JC Penny and another unidentified credit card
    Georgia PI

  19. #494
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by JustanotherJane View Post
    http://*************.net/index.php?topic=3434.0
    here's his thread
    it's on post #62 (here is a snipped part of that post)

    She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th. just so you guys know where clints head is at. Is when this all happend the first thing he said to me was your gonnna get famous off of this you know that right.
    I don't go to that site much - was it verified there - do you think it was really Tony?

  20. #495
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    806
    There was a conversation between Lee and the detectives about a another JC Penny transaction on the June 27th.
    Georgia PI

  21. #496
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,044

    6/27 Casey Cell Pings

    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1659228/6-27-Cell-Pings

    Here is a map showing 6/27 locations with Tony's apt., Amscot, and Anthony home marked as well.

  22. #497
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by mommya View Post
    I don't go to that site much - was it verified there - do you think it was really Tony?
    Yes, it was really Tony and Clint. Their identities were verified.

  23. #498
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Warner Robins GA
    Posts
    82

    $140 - 200

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia PI View Post
    Cindy found approximately between $140 and $200 unfolded $20.00 bills in Casey’s wallet and put them in her pocket also a JC Penny and another unidentified credit card
    Sounds like she just turned a trick to me.

  24. #499
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaBird View Post
    This has me puzzled as well. I was under the assumption that she has called AL to pick her up because she had ran out of gas. But if there is no proof that she called him to do just that, was it just coincidence that he happened to call her? So confused.....

    And why would she need to call JC Penney if she was looking for a ride?

    Casey called TonE at 11:28 AM from the Anthony home IMO based on the cell tower that was used for that call. The tower is actually located south of their home.

  25. #500
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Philly 'Burbs, PA
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by kwmred View Post
    Casey called TonE at 11:28 AM from the Anthony home IMO based on the cell tower that was used for that call. The tower is actually located south of their home.
    I agree with you on this. In fact this is the tower we were talking about earlier today. Ironically the tower is located inside the yard where the Pontiac was towed.

    ETA: On the morning of the 27th her phone doesn't ping a tower near the Amscot until around 11:40 am. These are for text messages. Finally, at 11:47 she calls AL from the vicinity of the Amscot. How she is getting around all morning is a mystery.

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trip to the airport
    By terralee in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:14 AM
  2. Free Wi-fi at Orlando airport
    By suspicious mind in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 07:31 AM
  3. One Year In Prison For Killing Son With Ping Pong Ball
    By Filly in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:27 AM
  4. Airport sex romp
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2004, 03:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •