Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Interesting & important find, good work, I wish I could come down there just to help in the search, maybe we can get this info over to TES for follow up.

Justice will soon prevail...

phone #

Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    I just wanted to add that I've been pouring over the records for 6/20. This was the day where we had a strange ping that was near the Storage place on Semoran. (28.5836111, -81.3052778).

That day there was a phone number that ended in 9700 that we couldn't match up.

On that same day the "9700" number shows up again. Casey is texting that person and she is at the Culver Road tower that we've been saying is near the Blanchard Park area.

The very next ping information:
    8:15pm Text message to Casey from "9700" and the location is just northeast of the Culver Road tower. (28.5904889, -81.2122639) near N. Alafaya Trail & Walden Woods Drive.
    From 8:33pm to 9:27pm she is then pinging off a tower at N. Alafaya & Lake Underhill.

I wish I knew who was linked to the phone number, though. It's 407-4**-9700.

Odd, though, that the same day we noticed the ping near the Storage facility, we see another trip to the general Blanchard Park area. The one at Alafaya & Walden Woods is especially interesting.

Did you do a reverse look-up on www.whitepages.com?

Quote Originally Posted by secreteye View Post
    Did you do a reverse look-up on www.whitepages.com?
    It just comes up as "cell phone number" in Orlando, FL.

I live in Brevard County (East of Orlando) and lived in Orlando (Oviedo/Chuluota) for about 15 years. Going over this weekend. Is there somewhere in the Blanchard Park area you want me to look? Gotta find someone to go with me though - this is creepy!!

Here is an aerial view of the 3 towers I'm talking about.
    Tower 1 is a text message TO "9700"
    Tower 2 is where Casey receives a message from "9700" (6 minutes elapses from the intial message)
    Tower 3 is where she then sends and receives multiples messages from other people. (18 minutes elapses from the ping on Tower 2)

She spends a total of approximately 3 1/2 hours in this general area that night. Also getting pings from a tower just east of Tower 3 near Windmill Grove Circle.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    I live in Brevard County (East of Orlando) and lived in Orlando (Oviedo/Chuluota) for about 15 years. Going over this weekend. Is there somewhere in the Blanchard Park area you want me to look? Gotta find someone to go with me though - this is creepy!!
    cocoamom! Can you please go back and read post #261 and #262 on this thread!??? There is a very precise location described in those two posts and it would be great if you could look there!

I just wanted to add that I've been pouring over the records for 6/20. This was the day where we had a strange ping that was near the Storage place on Semoran. (28.5836111, -81.3052778).

That day there was a phone number that ended in 9700 that we couldn't match up.

On that same day the "9700" number shows up again. Casey is texting that person and she is at the Culver Road tower that we've been saying is near the Blanchard Park area.

The very next ping information:
    8:15pm Text message to Casey from "9700" and the location is just northeast of the Culver Road tower. (28.5904889, -81.2122639) near N. Alafaya Trail & Walden Woods Drive.
    From 8:33pm to 9:27pm she is then pinging off a tower at N. Alafaya & Lake Underhill.

I wish I knew who was linked to the phone number, though. It's 407-4**-9700.

Odd, though, that the same day we noticed the ping near the Storage facility, we see another trip to the general Blanchard Park area. The one at Alafaya & Walden Woods is especially interesting.
    The number ending in 9700 would be Troy's. Check out his cellphone log.
    Last edited by ElizaAvalon; 09-30-2008 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Added image
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

Did you try www.switchboard.com? I sometimes get more info from them.

Here is an aerial view of the 3 towers I'm talking about.
    Tower 1 is a text message TO "9700"
    Tower 2 is where Casey receives a message from "9700" (6 minutes elapses from the intial message)
    Tower 3 is where she then sends and receives multiples messages from other people. (18 minutes elapses from the ping on Tower 2)

She spends a total of approximately 3 1/2 hours in this general area that night. Also getting pings from a tower just east of Tower 3 near Windmill Grove Circle.

OK, pushpin 1 is by Blanchard Park. Pushpin 2 is by UCF - any of her friends live there? Tons of apartments in that area. Pushpin 3 - could this be where Amy lives? Could make sense that she would be at Amy's and it would give her the idea of the storage unit. Thus the visit to the storage unit place the same day??? just my thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon View Post
    The number ending in 9700 would be Troy's. Check out his cellphone log.
    Thanks for the info. I looked back through my documents, but it looks like we only have Troy's information from 6/28. I don't have any documentation of the text messages from the day/night of 6/20.

cocaomom - bumpety bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    cocoamom! Can you please go back and read post #261 and #262 on this thread!??? There is a very precise location described in those two posts and it would be great if you could look there!

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post

I went back and read and recall seeing those posts last night. I already have that area on my list to check out. I am pretty sure it was searched already (read that somewhere) but you never know. Blanchard Park area is huge and tons of woods so I will look there. In those posts it talks of pings in "Aloma, FL". Aloma Ave is a main road North of Blanchard park that Tony's apartment is on. Aloma runs East and West from way out in Oviedo to 17-92 past Winter Park...used to live in Oviedo, Winter Park and the apartments right by Blanchard Park on Econ trail right by the "S" curve of Econ trail. I almost rented an apartment where Tony lives when I lived in Orlando! I know right where all this stuff is. Pretty sure on the storage place too.

Theory: Maybe she hid her in storage unit until she figured out Blanchard would be a good place then moved her? She needed to be somewhere that she could dump without being seen...

Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    I went back and read and recall seeing those posts last night. I already have that area on my list to check out. I am pretty sure it was searched already (read that somewhere) but you never know. Blanchard Park area is huge and tons of woods so I will look there. In those posts it talks of pings in "Aloma, FL". Aloma Ave is a main road North of Blanchard park that Tony's apartment is on. Aloma runs East and West from way out in Oviedo to 17-92 past Winter Park...used to live in Oviedo, Winter Park and the apartments right by Blanchard Park on Econ trail right by the "S" curve of Econ trail. I almost rented an apartment where Tony lives when I lived in Orlando! I know right where all this stuff is. Pretty sure on the storage place too.

Theory: Maybe she hid her in storage unit until she figured out Blanchard would be a good place then moved her? She needed to be somewhere that she could dump without being seen...
    cocaomom - Thanks for answering and thanks for looking...if you get the chance to! The storage facility discussion is interesting and I think that she may have considered it but it's also possible that she stopped there to check something or to "prep" something. That looks like a pretty isolated area! Not sure about her depositing the body there for any period of time...I think that she would have tried to move the body as little as possible!

O/T..

I HEART GOOGLE EARTH

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaAdrianne View Post
    O/T..

I HEART GOOGLE EARTH
    I've been using that & maps.live.com since they have the "Bird's Eye" view, too. They've both been proving invaluable when dealing with the cell towers.

Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast