Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    That night really is interesting, though. She's home all night she has an 80-minute conversation with AL @ 11:54pm, and then there is a TON of texts back and forth between the 2 of them until 3am.

At 3:00am AL calls her back and they speak again for 15 minutes.
    She sends him one last text at 3:30 am and then there is nothing.

At 7:45 am on the 16th she tries to call the "7686" number and a "4909" number tries to call her, but there is no timed conversation, nor is there a cell tower ping.

She sends a text to AL @ 8:46am, and then he finally calls her back @ 11:47am, and they talk for 19 minutes.

There has to be something to the long call and the flurry of texts overnight.

Congrats on the new BABY GIRL!

I was looking @ the same thing Celt. Thoes calls pinged off the cell tower near Goldenrod & Narcoossee Rd. Now if that is the same tower near the A's House (5 miles away) which is also during the time Caylee went missing then this evidence shows that the childs death may accured the the residence...right???

Justice will soon prevail...

That night really is interesting, though. She's home all night she has an 80-minute conversation with AL @ 11:54pm, and then there is a TON of texts back and forth between the 2 of them until 3am.

At 3:00am AL calls her back and they speak again for 15 minutes.
    She sends him one last text at 3:30 am and then there is nothing.

At 7:45 am on the 16th she tries to call the "7686" number and a "4909" number tries to call her, but there is no timed conversation, nor is there a cell tower ping.

She sends a text to AL @ 8:46am, and then he finally calls her back @ 11:47am, and they talk for 19 minutes.

There has to be something to the long call and the flurry of texts overnight.

Who in the heck has an 80 min. call like that? He had to have been at home too - or he couldn't have stayed on the phone for so long. Maybe she was all high drama over the supposed fight she'd had with Cindy?

I remember something about Tony falling asleep on some the calls between him and Casey - maybe this one? But why would he initiate a call to her after that at those hours?

Was it right around then - or 1 hr. later that George said he saw them leave?

I was curious about this, too. My gut said maybe she wanted to test drive a Lexus, and take a pic of herself in or by the car & upload it to her Myspace/Facebook page. A Lexus fits much better with having a Nanny than a Pontiac...

Quote Originally Posted by mommya View Post
    Who in the heck has an 80 min. call like that? He had to have been at home too - or he couldn't have stayed on the phone for so long. Maybe she was all high drama over the supposed fight she'd had with Cindy?

I remember something about Tony falling asleep on some the calls between him and Casey - maybe this one? But why would he initiate a call to her after that at those hours?
    I'm guessing the texting wasn't going well, so she probably told him to call her, but why not just call him?

Funny how you brought up the fight with KC & Cindy. Sometimes I wonder if we all have it backwards and that something happened to Caylee while she was with Cindy, and that Casey is protecting Cindy, and not the other way around.

buy one?

Maybe she was going to purchase one when she got the money from selling her daughter????

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofthis View Post
    Maybe she planned on going there to scout out potential rich boyfriends. LOL

I don't know.
    Now there's an idea!

I haven't been through all of the calls. Was there only one call to this dealership?

I'm guessing the texting wasn't going well, so she probably told him to call her, but why not just call him?

Funny how you brought up the fight with KC & Cindy. Sometimes I wonder if we all have it backwards and that something happened to Caylee while she was with Cindy, and that Casey is protecting Cindy, and not the other way around.
    Well she WAS in that general area up until 4:15 pm... So if George said that KC left the house either he is lying or she didnt go too far because the pings stayed on the same tower.
    Last edited by Praying4Caylee; 09-30-2008 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Spell

Justice will soon prevail...

redtailhawk is offline Hi! I'm Arlo the dog, I like groundhogs, biscuits and a good romp through the woods.

Thanks for voicing this....I have had this thought from time to time.
    A jury doesn't declare you innocent, they only say that you are "guilty" or "not guilty".

Quote Originally Posted by bullet225ho View Post
    Maybe she was going to purchase one when she got the money from selling her daughter????
    She also bragged about her mom buying her a $250,000 home, saying that wasn't much for a house.

She wanted George out of the picture. I can't help but wonder if he has a life insurance policy on him worth that much and then some.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

She was someone's hired 'date'???
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

One of the "boys" worked at an auto dealership I thought?

redtailhawk is offline Hi! I'm Arlo the dog, I like groundhogs, biscuits and a good romp through the woods.
    Quote Originally Posted by mommya View Post
    So if she's in that area for a long period of time over the night of the 15-16th - then she had to have been parked or at somone's house - not just passing thru- right? And that had to have been within about 1 mile of the tower?

Wasn't there some "chit-chat" with her friends that she was going to be getting a rental car? Perhaps she was calling to see about renting a Lexus.
    A jury doesn't declare you innocent, they only say that you are "guilty" or "not guilty".

Quote Originally Posted by EgyptNug View Post
    One of the "boys" worked at an auto dealership I thought?
    Not that one. The only one I can recall is Don Reid Ford.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post
    I was in the process of converting the .pdf docs to word ... and I am in labor (6 weeks early) ... so I am on my way to the hospital. I only got about halfway finished with checking them for accuracy (the program sometimes reads the scan wrong) ... anyway I am so sorry ... I do not have time to upload what I have ... I am literally sitting here with my bag packed waiting for my husband to get home to take me to the hospital any second.

~Pamela
    Wooo Hoooo!!! Hope all goes well! Good luck for Pam and Emma Camille!

Hugs! (and a sloppy lick from Arlo)

Redtailhawk

Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast