Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 716
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    That night really is interesting, though. She's home all night she has an 80-minute conversation with AL @ 11:54pm, and then there is a TON of texts back and forth between the 2 of them until 3am.

    At 3:00am AL calls her back and they speak again for 15 minutes.
    She sends him one last text at 3:30 am and then there is nothing.

    At 7:45 am on the 16th she tries to call the "7686" number and a "4909" number tries to call her, but there is no timed conversation, nor is there a cell tower ping.

    She sends a text to AL @ 8:46am, and then he finally calls her back @ 11:47am, and they talk for 19 minutes.

    There has to be something to the long call and the flurry of texts overnight.

    Congrats on the new BABY GIRL!

    I was looking @ the same thing Celt. Thoes calls pinged off the cell tower near Goldenrod & Narcoossee Rd. Now if that is the same tower near the A's House (5 miles away) which is also during the time Caylee went missing then this evidence shows that the childs death may accured the the residence...right???


    Justice will soon prevail...


  2. #407
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    That night really is interesting, though. She's home all night she has an 80-minute conversation with AL @ 11:54pm, and then there is a TON of texts back and forth between the 2 of them until 3am.

    At 3:00am AL calls her back and they speak again for 15 minutes.
    She sends him one last text at 3:30 am and then there is nothing.

    At 7:45 am on the 16th she tries to call the "7686" number and a "4909" number tries to call her, but there is no timed conversation, nor is there a cell tower ping.

    She sends a text to AL @ 8:46am, and then he finally calls her back @ 11:47am, and they talk for 19 minutes.

    There has to be something to the long call and the flurry of texts overnight.

    Who in the heck has an 80 min. call like that? He had to have been at home too - or he couldn't have stayed on the phone for so long. Maybe she was all high drama over the supposed fight she'd had with Cindy?

    I remember something about Tony falling asleep on some the calls between him and Casey - maybe this one? But why would he initiate a call to her after that at those hours?


  3. #408
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    She sends a text to AL @ 8:46am, and then he finally calls her back @ 11:47am, and they talk for 19 minutes.
    Was it right around then - or 1 hr. later that George said he saw them leave?


  4. #409
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    148
    I was curious about this, too. My gut said maybe she wanted to test drive a Lexus, and take a pic of herself in or by the car & upload it to her Myspace/Facebook page. A Lexus fits much better with having a Nanny than a Pontiac...


  5. #410
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Philly 'Burbs, PA
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by mommya View Post
    Who in the heck has an 80 min. call like that? He had to have been at home too - or he couldn't have stayed on the phone for so long. Maybe she was all high drama over the supposed fight she'd had with Cindy?

    I remember something about Tony falling asleep on some the calls between him and Casey - maybe this one? But why would he initiate a call to her after that at those hours?
    I'm guessing the texting wasn't going well, so she probably told him to call her, but why not just call him?

    Funny how you brought up the fight with KC & Cindy. Sometimes I wonder if we all have it backwards and that something happened to Caylee while she was with Cindy, and that Casey is protecting Cindy, and not the other way around.


  6. #411
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Warner Robins GA
    Posts
    79

    buy one?

    Maybe she was going to purchase one when she got the money from selling her daughter????


  7. #412
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,995
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofthis View Post
    Maybe she planned on going there to scout out potential rich boyfriends. LOL

    I don't know.
    Now there's an idea!

    I haven't been through all of the calls. Was there only one call to this dealership?


  8. #413
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    I'm guessing the texting wasn't going well, so she probably told him to call her, but why not just call him?

    Funny how you brought up the fight with KC & Cindy. Sometimes I wonder if we all have it backwards and that something happened to Caylee while she was with Cindy, and that Casey is protecting Cindy, and not the other way around.
    Well she WAS in that general area up until 4:15 pm... So if George said that KC left the house either he is lying or she didnt go too far because the pings stayed on the same tower.
    Last edited by Praying4Caylee; 09-30-2008 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Spell


    Justice will soon prevail...


  9. #414
    redtailhawk's Avatar
    redtailhawk is offline Hi! I'm Arlo the dog, I like groundhogs, biscuits and a good romp through the woods.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    I'm guessing the texting wasn't going well, so she probably told him to call her, but why not just call him?

    Funny how you brought up the fight with KC & Cindy. Sometimes I wonder if we all have it backwards and that something happened to Caylee while she was with Cindy, and that Casey is protecting Cindy, and not the other way around.
    Thanks for voicing this....I have had this thought from time to time.
    A jury doesn't declare you innocent, they only say that you are "guilty" or "not guilty".


  10. #415
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet225ho View Post
    Maybe she was going to purchase one when she got the money from selling her daughter????
    She also bragged about her mom buying her a $250,000 home, saying that wasn't much for a house.

    She wanted George out of the picture. I can't help but wonder if he has a life insurance policy on him worth that much and then some.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~


  11. #416
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas at the moment :)
    Posts
    1,936
    She was someone's hired 'date'???
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.


  12. #417
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    519
    One of the "boys" worked at an auto dealership I thought?


  13. #418
    redtailhawk's Avatar
    redtailhawk is offline Hi! I'm Arlo the dog, I like groundhogs, biscuits and a good romp through the woods.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by mommya View Post
    So if she's in that area for a long period of time over the night of the 15-16th - then she had to have been parked or at somone's house - not just passing thru- right? And that had to have been within about 1 mile of the tower?

    Wasn't there some "chit-chat" with her friends that she was going to be getting a rental car? Perhaps she was calling to see about renting a Lexus.
    A jury doesn't declare you innocent, they only say that you are "guilty" or "not guilty".


  14. #419
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by EgyptNug View Post
    One of the "boys" worked at an auto dealership I thought?
    Not that one. The only one I can recall is Don Reid Ford.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~


  15. #420
    redtailhawk's Avatar
    redtailhawk is offline Hi! I'm Arlo the dog, I like groundhogs, biscuits and a good romp through the woods.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post
    I was in the process of converting the .pdf docs to word ... and I am in labor (6 weeks early) ... so I am on my way to the hospital. I only got about halfway finished with checking them for accuracy (the program sometimes reads the scan wrong) ... anyway I am so sorry ... I do not have time to upload what I have ... I am literally sitting here with my bag packed waiting for my husband to get home to take me to the hospital any second.

    ~Pamela
    Wooo Hoooo!!! Hope all goes well! Good luck for Pam and Emma Camille!

    Hugs! (and a sloppy lick from Arlo)

    Redtailhawk
    A jury doesn't declare you innocent, they only say that you are "guilty" or "not guilty".


Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trip to the airport
    By terralee in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 06:26 PM
  2. Free Wi-fi at Orlando airport
    By suspicious mind in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 07:31 AM
  3. One Year In Prison For Killing Son With Ping Pong Ball
    By Filly in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:27 AM
  4. Airport sex romp
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2004, 03:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •