Truth or false?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bathbuddys

Verified Family Member Thomas Schramm
Reaction score
Website
www.bathbuddys.com
I read in another forum that they had found some of Caseys things in the location where she had abandoned her car?
DId anyone read about this and if so, is it true or false?

Thanks ahead of time!

there were some of her things IN the car, but I hadn't heard anything about them finding anything outside the car at the Amscot.

I read in another forum that they had found some of Caseys things in the location where she had abandoned her car?
DId anyone read about this and if so, is it true or false?

Thanks ahead of time!

Do you remember what they found? Was it the yellow shoe, backpacks, underwear etc from awhile back?

Do you remember what they found? Was it the yellow shoe, backpacks, underwear etc from awhile back?

I don't believe it was at the park where the things that you are talking about were found. It didn't say what it was..... only that it was a couple of things of Caseys by where she left her car....

I am asking here as the other blogs etc,,, sure get some rumors started.

I am new to posting - sorry if I screw up.
I was flipping thru news channels tonight and one of the CNN channels had the scrolling news at the bottom of the screen. I swear I saw something about Casey getting charged with homoside. Cant't find anything on CNN's website so ??. Anyone else catch that?

I am new to posting - sorry if I screw up.
I was flipping thru news channels tonight and one of the CNN channels had the scrolling news at the bottom of the screen. I swear I saw something about Casey getting charged with homoside. Cant't find anything on CNN's website so ??. Anyone else catch that?
well that's pretty big news. let's see if we can find a link.

Nothing on Google News either...

Sorry - false alarm. It was about the body found in the trunk of the car. I saw 2 year old and then homoside charges and ...

Sorry - false alarm. It was about the body found in the trunk of the car. I saw 2 year old and then homoside charges and ...

It's creepy how similar the cases are.

This is my first post and before I respond...I must say that before finding this site, I didn't know I had a title..."sleuther". I love it and it makes me feel so "normal" knowing there are others like me! (ha)

Anyway, I bet this is what they are saying was "found" on other blogs, looks like it's being reported by WESH. (hope this link works)
http://www.wesh.com/news/17425647/detail.html

This is my first post and before I respond...I must say that before finding this site, I didn't know I had a title..."sleuther". I love it and it makes me feel so "normal" knowing there are others like me! (ha)

Anyway, I bet this is what they are saying was "found" on other blogs, looks like it's being reported by WESH. (hope this link works)
http://www.wesh.com/news/17425647/detail.html

I've been a long time sleuther, also, and am always searching things out on the web! I'm so glad I found this site, too!!! WELCOME!!! I'm pretty new, as well. AND I must say that to have a link that works in your first post...well folks are you as impressed as I am???? (not kidding! I am impressed;o)

I am closing this thread...no links, no confirmation...just rumor. If someone comes up with link/fact regarding we can reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks