Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Handwriting Analysis//Casey

Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    I think her new signature is the result of her being locked up. Her letters are cramped & run together-probably exactly how she feels. Also, I think she's losing her identity & may identifiy more with Baez than her old self. Also, I agree with the poster who thinks she's rejecting her name. It looked angry!!! As for the big 0...I think she is either showing a defiance @ having no dependents, or again is showing anger @ that simple question.
    It will be interesting to see what CM's sig looks like and if CMA's morphs into CM's.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Reagan is offline How does it feel to be a liar with pants constantly on fire?!
    I doubt she felt anything.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reagan For This Useful Post:

Bumping for those curious.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

I am looking forward to some discussion on Casey's latest handwriting samples. Also interested to know how it compares to the diary found at her home !

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

one important thing I think is interesting in these letters (I am only on page 98, so..) is that slant indicates feeling - most people have a slight slant towards the right which is quite normal, a lil feeling, a heavy slant to the right indicates very stong powerful feeling whereas a slant to the left indicates literal holding one's feelings back.

for the most part her writing is no slant at all showing no feeling at the time but there are places that there is wild slanting both to the left and to the right -

will have to go back through to add specific examples but there are places in the first 10 pages or so where she talks about caylee and slants heavily to the left - trying very hard to feel nothing.

when she talks about CA betraying her, crazy right slanting - she was very upset.

she goes from feeling nothing to strong to nothing again often and this is the reason everyone thinks her writing is so different - it is not. her feelings are all over the place though.

fwiw it's extremely hard to analyze well on digital copies of copies
    Last edited by 2goldfish; 04-07-2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: typos

Casey's handwriting fills the field.

She slants left

She slants right

She is practically vertical.

She makes very few "scribble" mistakes.

Her artwork around "Cookie"'s name is childish and the dotted letters used were also seen in her diary confiscated in the house search.

Her ubiquitous <3 at the bottom of her letters is also childish.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to debs For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Casey Anthony's Handwriting Reveals Immaturity
    Handwriting Analyst Examines Jailhouse Letters

POSTED: 4:07 pm EDT April 7, 2010
    UPDATED: 4:29 pm EDT April 7, 2010
    <snipped>
    Sally Elliott, a forensic expert, was interviewed by phone and pointed out that Anthony's letters are all the same height.

"That's mundane writing. It's all in the middle zone. She doesn't have very much in the upper or the lower," Elliott said.

Elliott said as a person matures, their letter heights begin to vary, and some pen strokes clearly reach upward. That indicates maturity, as well as the development of morals and character.

But Elliott said Anthony's handwriting indicates an immature personality and someone who's ego-centric.

"Her main problem is immaturity. Just like any child, she's thinking of herself and doing what she wants to do," Elliott said. "(If) she wants to do something, she's going to do it. She's willful."

A handwriting analyst says Casey Anthony's pen strokes reveal immaturity.

VIDEO: Casey Anthony's Handwriting Reveals Immaturity 1:44
    An analysis of Casey Anthony's handwriting in her jailhouse letters could provide an added glimpse into who she is.
    http://www.wesh.com/video/23081099/index.html

Article:
    http://www.wesh.com/news/23081045/detail.html

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

I noticed the differences in the handwriting as well - KC usually writes vertically but then sometimes slants to the right - combo printing/cursive - sometimes more than others. Then Robyn's writing was sometimes small but sometimes looked like KC's writing too. I don't know how to copy and post side-by-side samples to make it easy to compare. Robyn's writing was sometimes very small and other times looked different - more like KC's. The pen one uses can affect one's penmanship along with whether or not the paper is lined, but I thought I noticed some pretty big differences letter to letter in the writing. When I was reading something Robyn wrote, I had trouble distinguishing her penmanship from KC's at times. Other times, I knew from just looking at the new page that I was reading something from someone other than KC. Anyone else experience the same confusion?

Just a note - I remember my teacher showing us how to angle the paper so that our writing would tilt slightly to the right - we were supposed to write that way - not backhanded or straight up and down. My mom tells a story of being admonished for writing straight up and down when she was young. She worked very hard at getting the proper slant (right slant) to her penmanship after that. She has beautiful penmanship and I commented on it once and she told me that story. So her generation and later mine were taught (at least by the teachers we encountered) to slant our writing forward - toward the right.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    It will be interesting to see what CM's sig looks like and if CMA's morphs into CM's.
    Wow, I never even thought of this. More scripted angles to consider?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

The content speaks for itself. It screams immature and you don't need handwriting analysis
    She sounds about 15 years old. So obvious you would have to be another 15 year old on the receiving end of those letters to even answer. Very enlightening.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Manny For This Useful Post:

I think one of the most significant traits in this handwriting is the lack of white space. The letters fill the space from rule to rule. No paragraphs, no air. I think the personality trait of filling up all available space in writing fits with the trait of fantasizing an entire life complete with a beautiful, rich Nanny, high paying job, college credits, tragically killed father of her daughter ... etc., etc., etc. Fill, fill, fill.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tinsel For This Useful Post:

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
    I think one of the most significant traits in this handwriting is the lack of white space. The letters fill the space from rule to rule. No paragraphs, no air. I think the personality trait of filling up all available space in writing fits with the trait of fantasizing an entire life complete with a beautiful, rich Nanny, high paying job, college credits, tragically killed father of her daughter ... etc., etc., etc. Fill, fill, fill.
    And that's the very trait that makes it so hard to read, there is no ledgibility, because the lines run together! In Graphic Design, you add lines between lines of text to help that...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know how to put a page of Casey's recent handwriting (letter released) next to a picture of the diary found in her home ? Someone had posted it earlier, but I'm having no luck in finding it. I would like to compare the two. TIA !

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post

Just a note - I remember my teacher showing us how to angle the paper so that our writing would tilt slightly to the right - we were supposed to write that way - not backhanded or straight up and down. My mom tells a story of being admonished for writing straight up and down when she was young. She worked very hard at getting the proper slant (right slant) to her penmanship after that. She has beautiful penmanship and I commented on it once and she told me that story. So her generation and later mine were taught (at least by the teachers we encountered) to slant our writing forward - toward the right.
    snipped by me, and totally correct - this is why I said in a previous post, I forget in which thread, that slight right is most people and quite normal. extreme right is also seen in people feeling strongly, love letters, stresses, etc, the extreme left however is quite unusual. a strong example of that is whatshisname OK city bombing, he handwrote someone's poem as his last words, quite a far left writing there.

it's not necessarily bad, it's just showing emotion or lack thereof. it struck me with KC because I considered KC quite emotionless in actions as well as her previous writing all straight up and down. nothing, no feelings.

I didnt even mention her immaturity as whoever was in the news article, as that's nothing new to us

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsgal View Post
    I dont understand how casey's handwriting appears "childish".

To me it looks neat and legible, and I've seen many many similar handwriting on girls/women that looks almost identical to that.

Her lack of indenting and paragraphing drives me nuts!
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anniegirl For This Useful Post:

Is KC left or right handed???? Most southpaws have their letters slanted to the left or extremely to the right depending on how they were taught cursive.

Just ignore if previously answered because I didn't read the entire thread, just the most recent posts.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to countzero For This Useful Post:

Please stay on topic in this thread. thank you.
    If you have had a post removed it is because it was OT. Thanks

33. The Following User Says Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

CapsDeej is offline This is like deja vu all over again. --Yogi Berra
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniegirl View Post
    Her lack of indenting and paragraphing drives me nuts!
    I don't know how she could possible indent a paragraph - I don't even know if I could find paragraghs (paragraph is a collection of sentences about a specific topic or idea right?).

It seemed to me throughout most of the writings that her thoughts jumped around - and frequently from sentence to sentence.

I recall thinking to myself - her writing is manic. It's loud and boisterous, often illogical; I can't think of another word to describe it other than manic. It made me feel anxious, out-of-breath to even read it.

Less often, her writing seemed calm and tranquil; and I think I read it slower and breathed more slowly as I read it. It was much cleaner, neater, had a right slant and seemed more logical and meaningful.

I'm anxious to go back and read it again; this time making note of not only what she is writing but how it is written and how it makes me feel. Actually - I think it might be better to just visually assign how the writing looks in different sections/pages without reading the actual content; then going back and reading for content for each labeled section to see how it all ties up.

That could be very interesting...
    Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CapsDeej For This Useful Post:

Question Similarities of handwriting CURIOUS now....

The similar way both KC and her pal write the letter S as an 8
    makes me wonder is this letter thing fake?

If you look and compare both of their writings
    the s are an 8?

How weird???

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to websurfer For This Useful Post:

Agree scattered thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by CapsDeej View Post
    I don't know how she could possible indent a paragraph - I don't even know if I could find paragraghs (paragraph is a collection of sentences about a specific topic or idea right?).

It seemed to me throughout most of the writings that her thoughts jumped around - and frequently from sentence to sentence.

I recall thinking to myself - her writing is manic. It's loud and boisterous, often illogical; I can't think of another word to describe it other than manic. It made me feel anxious, out-of-breath to even read it.

Less often, her writing seemed calm and tranquil; and I think I read it slower and breathed more slowly as I read it. It was much cleaner, neater, had a right slant and seemed more logical and meaningful.

I'm anxious to go back and read it again; this time making note of not only what she is writing but how it is written and how it makes me feel. Actually - I think it might be better to just visually assign how the writing looks in different sections/pages without reading the actual content; then going back and reading for content for each labeled section to see how it all ties up.

That could be very interesting...

If Kc did write this let's look at the some examples as were her AMY texts content.
    Kc told Amy:
    You are the Sister I never had called her SIS.

Tells both they are going to do stuff[ such as move-in together or go RV ministries together]

She also badmouths family to both.

She seems to SET THE person up to use them.
    She knows the JAILHOUSE girl will be free soon and is setting her up to keep in touch and use her for outside hair brained ideas.
    She has nobody really to chum up with and tells her pal about the NUTTY love letters she gets from 2 men in particular one wants to marry her?
    That may be the only guy who will so she maybe should take the guy up on it.
    Seriously...as far as the similar letters and even similar crazy thoughts...
    is this some sort of farce?
    Or as KC would say
    A FLUKE?
    Last edited by websurfer; 04-08-2010 at 03:19 PM.

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to websurfer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by websurfer View Post
    The similar way both KC and her pal write the letter S as an 8
    makes me wonder is this letter thing fake?

If you look and compare both of their writings
    the s are an 8?

How weird???

More likely, Casey copying her new BFF's writing style to further endear herself...

OMG!! <sneeze> We even write our S's the same way! How cool is that? <sneeze> I'm hungry!

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nyvictoria For This Useful Post:

What bugs me are the S that look ike 8s?

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    Does anyone know how to put a page of Casey's recent handwriting (letter released) next to a picture of the diary found in her home ? Someone had posted it earlier, but I'm having no luck in finding it. I would like to compare the two. TIA !

can a handwriting expert please tell us can two people write that letter like that?And if so what does it mean?

43. The Following User Says Thank You to websurfer For This Useful Post:

Yes! she is MIRRORING her...

Quote Originally Posted by nyvictoria View Post
    More likely, Casey copying her new BFF's writing style to further endear herself...

OMG!! <sneeze> We even write our S's the same way! How cool is that? <sneeze> I'm hungry!

She does know she will be out and about..so it does seem she wants whatever that new SISTEr can do for her...

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to websurfer For This Useful Post:

The comment about the SNEEZING

She does know she will be out and about..so it does seem she wants whatever that new SISTEr can do for her...

She says it is a sign from her DADDY GOD?
    Everytime she writes to her and she also says she had what she thought was a SEIZURE and she says she may have CANCER....
    setting her up for trial I think..
    she could have come up with that ploy alone?
    She spent many hours discussing her defense....

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to websurfer For This Useful Post:

can a handwriting expert please tell us can two people write that letter like that?And if so what does it mean?

My S's look like 8's. I usually write them that way when I don't connect the S to the next letter. I always use that style at end of a word or sentence but never at the beginning of a word. It's not something I do consciously. I have no idea what it means but I sure hope it doesn't put me in any category with Casey!!

49. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nyvictoria For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast