2008.06.16 The girls and the "backpacks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

magic-cat

Mother to Many
Reaction score
Website
www.thedistryct.com
Here is where it all goes SOUTH in my mind...The stories never match up...the details are fluid and moving all the time...

George says that he saw Caylee and Casey sometime between 9 am and approx. 1 pm leaving that day just like "any other day". They both had on their backpacks.

Later we are told that they were "going on vacation"...

Someone is telling whole strings of lies, you begin to see a pattern of inconsistencies in the midst of their stories, and I think we can all agree that there is a pattern of that very thing in this whole charade...

1. IF it was a day like any other day, then why can he not pin the time down a little closer than sometime between 9 and 1? THAT is a BIG block of time, and you would think if it was a "day like any other day" then he would KNOW the schedule a little better. ( My mistake he actually DID pin it down to 12:50-sorry for the mix-up)

2. The A family have not discussed the HUGE fight that happened at THEIR HOUSE on June 15th that has been reported to LE. They have made no reference to it whatsoever. WHY?

3. Well, was she going to work "like any other day" or was she going on "vacation"? It cannot be both of these at once.

4. If she was "going on vacation" would she and Caylee not have needed a bit more than would fit in the backpacks that they carried for "everyday". Would they not have needed to pack and where were their suitcases? Were many of Caylee's clothes missing from the home? Did Casey pack in secret and stash the bags in the trunk so they would not know she was leaving with Caylee?

Here is what I personally think happened. I think there was a HUGE fight at the Anthony home and Casey was told that she would need to find her own place and that they were going to try to get custody of Caylee...I think Casey wanted to "make them pay" for what they were doing to her, because in her mind all they cared about was Caylee, and she felt jealousy over her own daughter and she never even wanted to KEEP the baby-much less have her take HER place in the hearts of her own parents...I think the fight that is NOT being discussed is the detail that NEEDS to be picked apart piece by piece.

Even a two or three day "vacation" will not fit in 2 backpacks-especially for 2 girls...So THIS is the lie that they need to break down to the core of it, because it is right here where they are going to find the truth...imo-

I apologize if this question has been answered or is off topic - but on the 16th when there was that flurry of calls from Casey to her parents, did they determine WHERE she made those calls from, where did her cell put her during those calls?

I'm also not buying George's story about the 16th.

Here is where it all goes SOUTH in my mind...The stories never match up...the details are fluid and moving all the time...

George says that he saw Caylee and Casey sometime between 9 am and approx. 1 pm leaving that day just like "any other day". They both had on their backpacks.

snipped for emphasis-
he said he saw them at 12:50.
Casey said she droppped the baby off between 9 and 1 on 6/9 though.

DING! DING! DING!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!

I think you nailed the arguement down pretty pat on this! And it just plays right into what Casey said on the phone call from jail very early on. 'All they care about is Caylee'.

When I heard that and then later saw those photos of Casey out partying with her 'buds, that phoney look-at-me smile of hers just said it all. Casey is all about Casey. There is no doubting that for one minute. Those pictures said more to me than any storytelling session from her mouth. She thinks she is IT and even more! GAK! And I mean GAK!

I better quit before I go and get myself a time-out.

~TCO~ trying hard to be good....... honest I am!

he said he saw them at 12:50.
Casey said she droppped the baby off between 9 and 1 on 6/9 though.
Problem is, which one are you going to take as true? Me? Neither one. I think they are both storytelling. I think George's tales are just that. Tales. I think Casey had some good teachers.

What I don't get, is if they were going on vacation to "bond", how come nobody talks about the fact that she came back on the 18th, when she borrowed the shovel ? I think I would have noticed that somebody came into my home while I wasn't there. Something had to be moved in the house or in the backyard. A door that was open when it was closed when they left, an empty glass, a broken lock on the shed or overturn soil somewhere !

Also, I think I saw an interview with George where he says he last saw Casey and Caylee at 12:50 pm, because he was watching a show he likes on the food network and it ends at 1:00.

Someone is telling whole strings of lies, you begin to see a pattern of inconsistencies in the midst of their stories, and I think we can all agree that there is a pattern of that very thing in this whole charade...

1. IF it was a day like any other day, then why can he not pin the time down a little closer than sometime between 9 and 1? THAT is a BIG block of time, and you would think if it was a "day like any other day" then he would KNOW the schedule a little better.

2. The A family have not discussed the HUGE fight that happened at THEIR HOUSE on June 15th that has been reported to LE. They have made no reference to it whatsoever. WHY?

3. Well, was she going to work "like any other day" or was she going on "vacation"? It cannot be both of these at once.

4. If she was "going on vacation" would she and Caylee not have needed a bit more than would fit in the backpacks that they carried for "everyday". Would they not have needed to pack and where were their suitcases? Were many of Caylee's clothes missing from the home? Did Casey pack in secret and stash the bags in the trunk so they would not know she was leaving with Caylee?

Here is what I personally think happened. I think there was a HUGE fight at the Anthony home and Casey was told that she would need to find her own place and that they were going to try to get custody of Caylee...I think Casey wanted to "make them pay" for what they were doing to her, because in her mind all they cared about was Caylee, and she felt jealousy over her own daughter and she never even wanted to KEEP the baby-much less have her take HER place in the hearts of her own parents...I think the fight that is NOT being discussed is the detail that NEEDS to be picked apart piece by piece.

Even a two or three day "vacation" will not fit in 2 backpacks-especially for 2 girls...So THIS is the lie that they need to break down to the core of it, because it is right here where they are going to find the truth...imo-

Good point and I agree. I also think George as well as Cindy knew when they picked up that car and smelled the trunk what had happened to their GD, so anything said to LE was done to help cover for their daughter. I would not trust a word Geroge or Cindy stated in their interviews. I think they are both guilty of tampering with evidence and covering this crime for Casey

Problem is, which one are you going to take as true? Me? Neither one. I think they are both storytelling. I think George's tales are just that. Tales. I think Casey had some good teachers.

That is EXACTLY what I mean. Her dad is not being honest. Her mom is not being honest. Her brother is not being honest. So why would we expect HER to be?

There is just too much wrong with this initial story. Here is where the FAMILY began to cover for her I think. They heard HER story and they KNOW that is not possibly how it all went down, because they were THERE during that fight of the 15th...

Also there is Lee telling his sister that he is not going to go around in circles with her and that he is not going to let her keep doing what she had been doing to their mother for the past month...There is a SECRET that this family is not discussing, and they are ALL privy to it, and it is this SECRET that is going to be where it all unravels, IF it all unravels...

What I don't get, is if they were going on vacation to "bond", how come nobody talks about the fact that she came back on the 18th, when she borrowed the shovel ? I think I would have noticed that somebody came into my home while I wasn't there. Something had to be moved in the house or in the backyard. A door that was open when it was closed when they left, an empty glass, a broken lock on the shed or overturn soil somewhere !

Also, I think I saw an interview with George where he says he last saw Casey and Caylee at 12:50 pm, because he was watching a show he likes on the food network and it ends at 1:00.

Another good point, if Casey was asked to leave or left to "get away from her parents", why was she coming back to the house and why borrow a shovel? Caylee was reportedly already missing at this point according to Casey. So then why did she need that shovel?

Excellent point. When one is gone on vacation with one's daughter, one does not generally "stop by" at the home to borrow shovels, and also she was supposedly there on the 24th as well...at THIS point why did G not follow her? He KNEW that Caylee was missing and that Casey was toying with and torturing her mom by not allowing her to talk to Caylee...Why did he not take this chance on the 24th to follow her and see where she went?

1. IF it was a day like any other day, then why can he not pin the time down a little closer than sometime between 9 and 1? THAT is a BIG block of time, and you would think if it was a "day like any other day" then he would KNOW the schedule a little better.

1. George said he saw Caylee and Casey at 12:50 PM. It's in the interview with Greta.

What George didn't do is elaborate on the hours before 12:50 PM regarding Caylee waking up, having breakfast, having lunch, playing with the dogs. OR perhaps saying" Casey came home at this time because she didn't sleep home the night of June 15th.

2. The Anthony's didn't reference the fight on June 15th that we know of, but it might be in the interview with LE.

3. Who stated Casey was going on vacation on June 16th?

Somewhere in the documents I saw it...that she was "on vacation" and doing the things that mom's and daughter's do while they are on vacation, going to the beach etc...I will post it if I find it, and please anyone else feel free if you recall seeing it.

I was just correcting a misstatement by the poster.

I personally think that Casey took Caylee out of that house after their fight on the 15th, and that whatever happened to her happened that night. She spent the night somewhere else on the 15th, and no mention of Caylee with her...so I am thinking that whatever she did with her on the night of the 15th is what happened to Caylee...

I was just correcting a misstatement by the poster.
Whoops, sorry JBean. I thought you were enforcing Georges statement. My bad.:blowkiss:please forgive me!!

O/T is anyone else experiencing difficulties posting, or is it just my computer being it's bad old self? It's doing some strange things when I type.

They did say she went to Jacksonville for work/vacation in June and that is why it surprised them that they got the letter about the car. That was when they figured out she wasn't where she said she was and started Cindy on the hunt to find her through AH.

The whole first part of the interview with Greta is really odd. The way CA interupts, the way GA says he was watching his favorite news program, then it chages to Food Network. Like a pp said, the way there were no details about breakfast etc.

Also, and I haven't seen this discussed so forgive me if it has been.

If you re-watch the Greta interview Cindy says the Cadaver dog hit in Caylee's room also. It's when she leans down to pick up the pillows on the floor and she stands up. I didn't know prior to re-watching it that they actually hit in the house also.

Hi Pattyg-I have gone over all the statements that were included in the "document dump" and do not see one tiny reference to it in any of the family statements-not one single reference, not even a mention of the fact that they had a BIG family fight the night of the 15th of June...and you would think this would be important, you know? My kid left with her kid and has not been seen since, and fyi-we had a HUGE fight right before she vanished? It would seem to be IMPORTANT that it is NOT being discussed?

Can someone post a link to the Greta interview in question so we can look at it NOW and compare it to what is known NOW? There are so many and I have tried to find that excat interview again, but my time runs short. Anyone know where I can find a quick link to it?

I believe that Cindy said KC and Caylee went to Jacksonville for work at the bond hearing when she took the stand. I watched it again yesterday and I swore that was what she gave as her reason not to be worried why she hadn't see Caylee in that month.

JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member