884 users online (164 members and 720 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Digging Through the Trash #1

Local 6 at Noon just aired a story about someone the reporter called ' a blogger named Lorraine'. She stopped by the house, picked up a bag of trash, took it away and went through it. The reporter was there as she went through it, so she probably just pulled over a block or so away. There was pizza - and she smiled and said it just smelled like old pizza. She did say she found a lot of computer printouts which she said "proves that the Anthonys are reading what other people are saying about the case and printing some of the stuff out".

Just thought you all might like to know. I would imagine Local 6 will have this up on their website at some point.
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

lol wonder if there were any printouts of WS

"They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back,"

here's the link:
    http://www.wftv.com/news/17429219/detail.html

This case is making people lose their darn minds. I haven't been very active here over the last week simply because I don't want to "lose it" like this woman!
    Last edited by olive; 09-09-2008 at 12:13 PM. Reason: corrected link
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

The link's in daily updates.

Sorry Olive. Posted at the same time.

Thats a little bit psycho.

Actually I am a little surprised that LE wasn't doing this. You throw it out and its up for grabs and can be used in court.

George will be motoring to Home Depot in a few minutes to pick up a shredder...

Oh people have so lost their minds!!!

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    it's psycho. or to be polite,slightly obsessive.....but if she finds something pertinent it's commendable.
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

Quote Originally Posted by GizzySmith View Post
    Actually I am a little surprised that LE wasn't doing this. You throw it out and its up for grabs and can be used in court.
    Doesn't mean they aren't already.

Goes to show you that people are losing it. Soon, all of Fla will require a prescription for xanax.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

While she was at it, why didn't she take it all......
    IMO

I certainly see nothing impressive about the Anthony family but taking and digging through their garbage is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by GizzySmith View Post
    For all we know, they could've been...but without announcing it to the Anthonys and the rest of us, like this gal did. (Maybe they weren't, but that thought would've crossed my mind before I helped myself to it, and I would've left it be, just in case.)

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beynon Ray

Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    Doesn't mean they aren't already.

Goes to show you that people are losing it. Soon, all of Fla will require a prescription for xanax.
    Now that is a lot of Zannys!!

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast