Digging Through the Trash #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macushla

Our Royal Himalayan Gopher Hounds
Reaction score
Local 6 at Noon just aired a story about someone the reporter called ' a blogger named Lorraine'. She stopped by the house, picked up a bag of trash, took it away and went through it. The reporter was there as she went through it, so she probably just pulled over a block or so away. There was pizza - and she smiled and said it just smelled like old pizza. She did say she found a lot of computer printouts which she said "proves that the Anthonys are reading what other people are saying about the case and printing some of the stuff out".

Just thought you all might like to know. I would imagine Local 6 will have this up on their website at some point.

Actually I am a little surprised that LE wasn't doing this. You throw it out and its up for grabs and can be used in court.

George will be motoring to Home Depot in a few minutes to pick up a shredder...

it's psycho. or to be polite,slightly obsessive.....but if she finds something pertinent it's commendable.

Actually I am a little surprised that LE wasn't doing this. You throw it out and its up for grabs and can be used in court.

Doesn't mean they aren't already.

Goes to show you that people are losing it. Soon, all of Fla will require a prescription for xanax.

I certainly see nothing impressive about the Anthony family but taking and digging through their garbage is pathetic.

For all we know, they could've been...but without announcing it to the Anthonys and the rest of us, like this gal did. (Maybe they weren't, but that thought would've crossed my mind before I helped myself to it, and I would've left it be, just in case.)

There have been many times I have heard of LE grabbing the trash...I hope they have been here.

Local 6 at Noon just aired a story about someone the reporter called ' a blogger named Lorraine'. She stopped by the house, picked up a bag of trash, took it away and went through it. The reporter was there as she went through it, so she probably just pulled over a block or so away. There was pizza - and she smiled and said it just smelled like old pizza. She did say she found a lot of computer printouts which she said "proves that the Anthonys are reading what other people are saying about the case and printing some of the stuff out".

Just thought you all might like to know. I would imagine Local 6 will have this up on their website at some point.

How nice! They are all sitting at their computers reading about "themselves".
Hey Anthony family!! Is this what you are doing with the donated Staples supplies that was earmarked for TES?
Do ya think you could get your rears in gear and look for Caylee?:mad:

People are really out of their minds. They are not going to throw out anything incrimintating. Those protestors should go home, the Anthony's need solitude, I think being alone and people not paying them mind will work wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow