J Blanchard Park #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone knows where LE ,TES or any other search parties were concentrating their search when Casey changed her story? I don't understand the sudden change in her story. Maybe it was too impress the body guard RD, although I think it's more likely the change was a rouse because serachers may have been getting close to finding Caylee. What day did Casey tell RD about J. Blanchard park, where were searches being conducted right aroiund that time, anyone know?

Why the sudden change in locations?

Because she knows they have the cell phone pings locating her on that day. The entire 30 day script thing is to cover and explain away all of the lies she told to LE when they first picked her up.

Now she's going to claim she told them what the script said because she was afraid her daughter would get hurt. She's going to claim Zanny and Samantha used chloroform on her and put her in her own trunk. That's her way of explaining the choloroform traces in the trunk and we already know they're disputing the hair in the trunk. Mitochondrial dna tests won't differentiate between Casey or Caylee. She's going to claim it's her own hair. And they're going to say the dark rings on the hair in the trunk aren't necessarily because of decomp. They're going to try to get a forensics expert to say they don't know what other conditions might cause the dark bands that are associated with decomp.
Miss Casey (and her lawyer who I'm sure is the one feeding and directing her lies) thinks this is going to explain it all away. She'll claim stupid on the chloroform searches and blame it on someone else or say she was searching because of the disgusting chloroform pic on her boyfriends myspace page.

Because she knows they have the cell phone pings locating her on that day.

That could be, but she definitely stuck her neck out by changing her story. I think if Caylee is found in or around J Blanchard Park, Casey will blame it on Zenaida or whoever killed that jogger in the park. I'm still thinking this was a ploy to throw off searchers. Where were they searching when she convienently changed her story?

Here's why this story doesn't hold water... along with other things.

If they kidnapped Caylee and said to follow the script for 31 days... it was 31 days before the police were ever notified so Casey had already waited the amount of time they told her to.

ETA: Why didn't my 31's show up in there?

If they kidnapped Caylee and said to follow the script for days... it was days before the police were ever notified so Casey had already waited the amount of time they told her to.

Exactly, you got it! Plus, (and I hope this doesnt sound prejudiced cause Im not), but I never heard of a Hispanic woman named Samantha either ie Zannis supposide sisters name).

If they kidnapped Caylee and said to follow the script for days... it was days before the police were ever notified so Casey had already waited the amount of time they told her to.

I know the story doesn't hold water, but the reason for changing it has to be more than wanting to impress the bodyguard or knowing they have cell phone pings. I feel that the change occured because serachers were getting close to finding Caylee and Casey wanted to throw a curve ball. I don't believe any of the nonsense about a script or Zenaida. What caused her to change her story, that's my question. The story about the script was completely fabricated and put out there to throw people off, thats all I can figure!

I know the story doesn't hold water, but the reason for changing it has to be more than wanting to impress the bodyguard or knowing they have cell phone pings. I feel that the change occured because serachers were getting close to finding Caylee and Casey wanted to throw a curve ball. I don't believe any of the nonsense about a script or Zenaida. What caused her to change her story, that's my question. The story about the script was completely fabricated and put out there to throw people off, thats all I can figure!

I'm almost certain she's been working on this story with the attorney. All they need to do is create a resonable doubt. She's been condemned for not talking at all. So now she's chatty chatty and telling everyone the same new story. It's not about what to tell Rob. Trust me. It's her defense.

Oh, and someone mentioned how odd it is that the same parents would name one daughter something like Zenaida and another Samantha, lol!
And another point to add...
I know that children in this country and others vanish every single day. But when it comes to children being kidnapped by people they know, because the kidnapper LOVES the child...there is usually at least a trail to prove the kidnapper existed BEFORE the kidnapping. I know many people can vanish and then start living under the radar. But this woman has been in Orlando WITH FAMILY for over four years? They've bought cars(an 08 silver focus) and cell phones and moved multiple times and there isn't a single shred of evidence to prove they EVER existed? Horsecrap.

I'm almost certain she's been working on this story with the attorney. All they need to do is create a resonable doubt. She's been condemned for not talking at all. So now she's chatty chatty and telling everyone the same new story. It's not about what to tell Rob. Trust me. It's her defense.

Oh, and someone mentioned how odd it is that the same parents would name one daughter something like Zenaida and another Samantha, lol!
I know that children in this country and others vanish every single day. But when it comes to children being kidnapped by people they know, because the kidnapper LOVES the child...there is usually at least a trail to prove the kidnapper existed BEFORE the kidnapping. I know many people can vanish and then start living under the radar. But this woman has been in Orlando WITH FAMILY for over four years? They've bought cars(an 08 silver focus) and cell phones and moved multiple times and there isn't a single shred of evidence to prove they EVER existed? Horsecrap.

I couldn't agree with you more, it could be that this is her pathetic defense although it's the most outlandish ridiculous defense I've ever heard of. If this is the best Casey and her lawyer can come up with, it's just plain idiotic! Even with that said, it could be her defense as well as a clever ploy to throw people off coarse! Still, I'd like to know where searchers were looking when Casey's story changed. I, as well do not believe Zenaida exists or ever did.

According to MySpace, there is a Zenaida Gonzalez living in Kissimmee, Florida. She has friends who are friends of Casey's. Remember, Casey uses half-truths and lies when telling stories.

I also have to say that I think that Casey just likes hearing the sound of her own voice and seems to really like saying Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez with a Spanish accent. Rob Dick said she likes to talk about anything and everything. She's just a talker. You can only come up with so much real stuff to talk about, right?

....sooooooooo the script that was to be followed by Casey for 31 days, which script was supposedly written by ZG (the Blanchard Park kidnapper) actually directed Casey to blame Caylee’s disappearance on ZG (the Sawgrass Apartments kidnapper) who is actually one and the same ZG?

Now, I don’t know, I think that if I kidnapped someone, AND wrote a script for someone to follow, I would most likely make up an entirely different name for the kidnapper, you know, so as to DEFLECT any suspicions away from myself. Just saying......

MAN OH MAN that Casey has some kind of thought process. The energy it must take to come up with these stories......mind boggling.

I think she was speaking in code to Lee when she said she lost her blackjack at J Blanchard Park. Why would he give a sh-- where she lost her cell phone - he's looking for his niece.

I wonder if Lee's phone pinged from J Blanchard park shortly after that phone conversation.

She'll claim stupid on the chloroform searches and blame it on someone else or say she was searching because of the disgusting chloroform pic on her boyfriends myspace page.

what pic is this??

ABout the totally diff names for zanieda and her sister, they are supposed to be mixed Black and Hispanic. My kids are half white/half arab, oldest is named Rasheed (something I fought tooth and nail against since I had the name Preston picked out since I was 10 but lost due to my husband's family tradition) and when our second came along it was going to be Clayton(my other name from 10 years old lol) but then he came out and I just couldn't give one such an ethnic name and then have the other one have no tie so instead he is Sami (an arabic name with a nice american nickname). So point is this could easily happen in a blended family.

Who would write a script for someone that implicated them? Let me get this straight. Zany wrote a script for Casey telling her to tell everyone that Zaney took her?

I have a niece that's a pathalogical liar. I'm half tempted to call her and ask her if she can make sense out of what Casey says. Maybe their minds work alike.

I had always thought that the only testimony relevant to this "scenario" was from when Casey while she was out on bond, and someone Baez says were covered under some privacy agreement not to discuss these things, therefore it is Attorney/Client privileged info.

Now, after reading the GA -FBI interview transcript....these scenarios are mentioned (p.7954 listening to her say THAT over the visitation monitor; p.7959 with the twist that it was JG at JBP...; p.7990 Jesse holding Casey down at JBP), and are going to be able to be used at trial, as they have been released in discovery.

So, inside her own home wasn't the only place, and Dick wasn't the only one she proffered this scenario to, huh?

I had always thought that the only testimony relevant to this "scenario" was from when Casey while she was out on bond, and someone Baez says were covered under some privacy agreement not to discuss these things, therefore it is Attorney/Client privileged info.

Now, after reading the GA -FBI interview transcript....these scenarios are mentioned (p.7954 listening to her say THAT over the visitation monitor; p.7959 with the twist that it was JG at JBP...; p.7990 Jesse holding Casey down at JBP), and are going to be able to be used at trial, as they have been released in discovery.

So, inside her own home wasn't the only place, and Dick wasn't the only one she proffered this scenario to, huh?

Well, it seems as though this version will be able to be introduced at trial then! KC is toast!

Thanks for bumping this. You're right, the combo of JG's records with this interview combines to make a nightmare for JG. You know, something about that comment GA makes in the interview you cite above seems "off" to me when I read the context. I think it was deliberately inserted at that point to point a finger at JG. He thought he could mention it in an "off the cuff" way, but it came off contrived, IMO. I am amazed that the As think they can get one over on LE and the FBI. I think that not only did KC offer this scenario to RD, but she offered it to her parents, and they were *Oh! Well there you go. "Zanny" is really Jesse, and he was the one that held her down at JBP! It makes perfect sense, George!* And now here we are nearly a year later and JG is going to be offered up as the SOD during KC's trial. Sick-e-ning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth