Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 814

Thread: Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Pocono Mtns, PA
    Posts
    1,360

    Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    278
    http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

    Looks like it's trained on JB's office

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Pocono Mtns, PA
    Posts
    1,360
    Yup it is, but I hate that it's so far away. I can't see anything.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,858

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Pocono Mtns, PA
    Posts
    1,360

    Thank you Spangle!! I was going to do this, but then my phone rang. Don't people know I'm busy with this case??? Do NOT call me. LOL My poor husband...
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Little Rock
    Posts
    1,535
    So they just dump us off and leave . Where's all the red shirt dudes ?
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,533
    While you're all sitting and just watching - here's a new story from SoFL - just hit at noon.

    Looks like KC ain't the only one out there. Check this out:

    Cops find abandoned newborn under plant

    Police officers made the discovery after receiving a call from physicians at Jackson Memorial Hospital, saying they were treating a woman who was bleeding excessively from her vagina.

    Though the woman vehemently denied sexual activity or pregnancy, doctors recognized signs that she had recently given birth.

    But there was no sign of a baby.

    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/678441.html

    What is this world coming to?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Little Rock
    Posts
    1,535
    Oh my check this out http://www.wftv.com/index.html
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    301
    If they move the cam to JB's parking lot, will that be trespassing?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Pocono Mtns, PA
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSweetOne View Post
    So they just dump us off and leave . Where's all the red shirt dudes ?
    Looks like it! They just toss us off to the side of the road. I'd much rather be on the grass IN FRONT of the office. We're too far away.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,050
    Put the camera back at the house. This is boring.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,158
    I wonder how fair JB is being to some of his other clients. Perhaps they don't wish to be seen on TV/cam.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Like we're really going to see anything all the way across the street.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Pocono Mtns, PA
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by passin_through View Post
    I wonder how fair JB is being to some of his other clients. Perhaps they don't wish to be seen on TV/cam.
    I don't see how he has time for other clients right now. She is with him all day long. I still say there's something else going on between those 2. IMO
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by passin_through View Post
    I wonder how fair JB is being to some of his other clients. Perhaps they don't wish to be seen on TV/cam.
    Does he even have time for other clients with all the time he spends with Casey?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,158
    I suppose we will get some idea of clients this way, if we see folks coming and going. If not, makes ya wonder. I was thinking he's prob'ly not meeting with her the whole time, I was guessing he had a meeting room of sorts he let her hang in to be away from her house. jmo.

    I am curious to see if clients are coming and going from his office though.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,158
    I've seen 2 people so far, how many more have y'all seen?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    I feel bad for for his wife.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gamehendge
    Posts
    964
    why is the house cam stuck on night? were they told to take it down?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    838
    There are several other businesses in this complex, just Goggle the address, so not everyone that you see is here for JB

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,858
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSweetOne View Post
    Oh my check this out http://www.wftv.com/index.html
    Believe it or not, that is totally ok. LOL! Totally gross as well. I"m suprised she didn't just pick it up and put it in a truck and go through it somewhere else. LOL! If I was going to go so far as being seen doing it.. Ithink I would want to be able to do a real detail job of it. To make it worth my while. A quick peak.. Nope! Not worth it.

    And YUCK! I"ll stick to watching cameras. Not as smelly.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    FLORIDA!
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    While you're all sitting and just watching - here's a new story from SoFL - just hit at noon.

    Looks like KC ain't the only one out there. Check this out:

    Cops find abandoned newborn under plant

    Police officers made the discovery after receiving a call from physicians at Jackson Memorial Hospital, saying they were treating a woman who was bleeding excessively from her vagina.

    Though the woman vehemently denied sexual activity or pregnancy, doctors recognized signs that she had recently given birth.

    But there was no sign of a baby.

    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/678441.html

    What is this world coming to?
    I know it's o/t, but thanks for the link. It's a crazy world. I would give everything to have this little girl for my own - just like Caylee.
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

    WILL THERE BE JUSTICE FOR JULIETTE?
    Chauncey’s trial is currently scheduled to begin on August 11, 2014, with voir dire or jury selection.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...r-old-murdered



    WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

    MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSweetOne View Post
    Oh my check this out http://www.wftv.com/index.html
    Wow..now I know what we where seeing this morning... this explain it all..

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Little Rock
    Posts
    1,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Spangle View Post
    Believe it or not, that is totally ok. LOL! Totally gross as well. I"m suprised she didn't just pick it up and put it in a truck and go through it somewhere else. LOL! If I was going to go so far as being seen doing it.. Ithink I would want to be able to do a real detail job of it. To make it worth my while. A quick peak.. Nope! Not worth it.

    And YUCK! I"ll stick to watching cameras. Not as smelly.
    We were just wondering why nobody took the garbage and poof lol
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,178
    It explains why GA was so OCD this morning...he was trying not to loose it with this crazy stunt..

Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #12
    By CW in forum Anthony Case Webcam Threads
    Replies: 664
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 05:27 PM
  2. Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #11
    By QuickAttack in forum Anthony Case Webcam Threads
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 10:48 PM
  3. Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10
    By CW in forum Anthony Case Webcam Threads
    Replies: 713
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 08:17 PM
  4. Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9
    By CW in forum Anthony Case Webcam Threads
    Replies: 714
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 12:55 PM
  5. Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8
    By QuickAttack in forum Anthony Case Webcam Threads
    Replies: 810
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 09:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •