Did someone else take Zenaida's identity?

concentric

Reaction score
Been thinking about this all night and day to understand if it might be a plausible theory:

Could someone, like an illegal immigrant, have taken Zenaida's identity in order to hide in the U.S., WAS babysitting Caylee, and Caylee died while in the care of this person? Then I try to further extend this to: Casey either:
a) found the body of Caylee that had been placed in the car by this person, or b) Casey found out that Caylee had died and because she was in fear of herself being killed by (i.e. gang members ) did not tell and was forced to dispose of her own daughter's body?

OK. Then I think, Casey seemed unaffected by the events, so this couldn't have happened.

What do you all think?

I always figured that KC's next story was going to be that when she went back to Blanchard Park she found Caylee's body and put it in her trunk and hid it because she was afraid that she was going to be blamed for her death. That still doesn't explain the lack of grieving but it takes the blame from her.

Been thinking about this all night and day to understand if it might be a plausible theory:

Could someone, like an illegal immigrant, have taken Zenaida's identity in order to hide in the U.S., WAS babysitting Caylee, and Caylee died while in the care of this person? Then I try to further extend this to: Casey either:
a) found the body of Caylee that had been placed in the car by this person, or b) Casey found out that Caylee had died and because she was in fear of herself being killed by (i.e. gang members ) did not tell and was forced to dispose of her own daughter's body?

OK. Then I think, Casey seemed unaffected by the events, so this couldn't have happened.

What do you all think?

IMO, Nope. There is a Zenaida that is (contraire to all of the conspiracy theories we've read and re-read) not involved in this, and Casey made a bunch of stuff up to cover her own crimes by dragging her name into it.
Zenaida is but a REAL victim from a FICTIONAL world that Casey has built.
Caylee met with foul play from her own mother. And until there is actual forensic evidence that points AWAY from Casey (which, to this point, there is NONE but some circumstancial 3rd degree of separation on a friend of a friends MySpace page) , I gotta go with the "Casey did it" approach.

Probably not... Casey had no job to pay a sitter! No one else had met "Zenaida" and no one knew how to get in touch with her...Zenaida is pure bunk, imo.

Now hold on here you are telling me that you think any of this is possible, If I find my child or your child and it is not living I am going to be screaming and calling somebody really quick not 31 days later

But just for the sake of argument why was she given the script???:confused: :confused: :confused:

What do you all think?

it doesn't matter if this person was an illegal because someone else on the planet would have to have known her in the two years Casey claims to have known her by the name ZG, she still would have had an apartment and friends and she would not have fake roomates who work at TGI Fridays. I know a lot of illegals and they still have friends and homes and people know them and they exist.

Now hold on here you are telling me that you think any of this is possible, If I find my child or your child and it is not living I am going to be screaming and calling somebody really quick not 31 days later

But just for the sake of argument why was she given the script???:confused: :confused: :confused:

Cause she was a negligent mom and maybe was high and didn't want to be blamed for her daugher's murder?

Do you think that a good script for the defense and you are thinking they might use that, or what? Because I have no connection with this case whatsoever, just a sleuther.

What do you all think?

I have to admit I keep pulling mental strings on this topic too.

NOT in the direct way that shifts the blame of Caylee's demise away from Casey.

BUT in the indirect way that Casey obtained the information of an individual that did exist @ a location she existed @ (albeit briefly) an approximate time she existed there. THAT'S what interests me. Pure chance? I don't think so. The answer to how Casey came up w/ this factual info may hold some add'l, helpful info (e.g. Dante?).

I'm just sayin...mo' info is mo' betta.

BUT in the indirect way that Casey obtained the information of an individual that did exist @ a location she existed @ (albeit briefly) an approximate time she existed there. THAT'S what interests me. Pure chance? I don't think so. The answer to how Casey came up w/ this factual info may hold some add'l, helpful info (e.g. Dante?).

----------------

It was my first impression also that Casey pulled the Zenaida name somewhere; however, I thought the scenario of someone using the Zenaida identity, as in false id might be a possibility, as we all know that identity theft is rampant. More thought mo' better, imo.

What do you all think?

I don't believe in Zenaida. Casey changed the story and the truth never changes.

That tells me for certain there was never a Zenaida or any babysitter to begin with.

What do you all think?
Someone would have had to have Z's identity for a year and a half since that's how long the Anthony's clai8m she has been sitting Caylee. Why did Hopkins (who Casey said KNEW Z) not know Z. Why was there no record of a Z working at Universal where Casey said she met her.

You are trying to put perfume on a pig. There's no excuse for KC's behavior. She's a liar, a thief, and, I believe, a murderer.

KC seems to really like crime movies. Many people have stated that KC gives some truth with her lies. Is there any movie in which a person is kidnapped and the family is handed a script? The very idea that she suggests this is so off the wall I can't help but wonder.

I do think she transported Caylees body here and there. I just wish the final "there" could be found.

I agree - the ZG coinky dinks - ARE THEY just coinky dinks? Or are they? Plus the "other" ZG (I think was in Kissimmee) had her office burglarized on June 9th (the original date GP's & KC gave as first missing) - just another coinky dink?

I don't believe ANY ZG had anything to do with Caylee's demise but used as ID - hhhhmmmmm................

I believe that Casey just invented her whole story using casual myspace acquaintenances. Thats what she does. She weaves the real names of real people into a huge lie. All of those people are just innocent bystanders that have absolutely nothing to do with this case. I wish they weren't even given any talk or credence here. Its like some people here trying to give that lying Casey some value. Nothing she has said is the truth about anything.

I don't think that Casey would have had much of an option who she left her daughter with, given the fact she had little money. Could have been a trade for drugs and maybe Casey got a little over her head with the gang element?

We know there was a flurry of phone calls on June 16, from Casey's cell phone & that she got no satisfaction. Why could she not have then gone to Sawgrass looking for her Fusian pals, gone into the foyer or office to see which apt. belonged to whom and read the name Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales on the list of sign-ins who had looked at the vacant apartment that day. Because Gonzales did. Casey may not have noticed what the sign-ins were about--thus her mistake in claiming the woman lived there.

Leonard Padilla should put the word out that he will pay a reward for anyone who can shed light on the Zenaida connection. No questions asked, just drop the information at the drug store counter. Just kidding (sort of).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back