Yellow tape

proudgrandma

Reaction score
Hi To All,

I'm new here so don't know if this has been discussed.
I have wondered what I would do if my grandchild was missing.

1) LOOK FOR HER IN EVERY PLACE I COULD FIND TO LOOK.
2) HIRE A PI IF IT TOOK EVERY CENT I COULD BEG OR BORROW.(NOT STEAL)
3) I WOULD NOT WANT PROTESTERS. THEY SHATTER THE NERVES OF THE INNOCENT.
4) I WOULD TAKE THE YELLOW TAPE DOWN AND TIE YELLOW RIBBONS ON THE TREES.
5) HELP ORGANIZE SEARCH TEAMS ON MY OWN.

I could go on and on but I think you get my point.
I live in N.C. and am not related to nor do I know anyone personally with this family.

Just my thoughts

Hi To All,

I'm new here so don't know if this has been discussed.
I have wondered what I would do if my grandchild was missing.

1) LOOK FOR HER IN EVERY PLACE I COULD FIND TO LOOK.
2) HIRE A PI IF IT TOOK EVERY CENT I COULD BEG OR BORROW.(NOT STEAL)
3) I WOULD NOT WANT PROTESTERS. THEY SHATTER THE NERVES OF THE INNOCENT.
4) I WOULD TAKE THE YELLOW TAPE DOWN AND TIE YELLOW RIBBONS ON THE TREES.
5) HELP ORGANIZE SEARCH TEAMS ON MY OWN.

I could go on and on but I think you get my point.
I live in N.C. and am not related to nor do I know anyone personally with this family.

Just my thoughts

Excellent post - you should email it to the Anthonys

Yeah, I have been thinking more and more about Cindy's comments about how we should get off of our azz and look for Caylee. I wish that one of the times that Cindy is interviewed the reporterd would ask her how much azz time she has given to looking for her granddaughter. And especially how much azz time has Casey given actually out searching for her daughter. The NERVE of that woman!!! I don't understand how she could say that. Perfert strangers have cared more about Caylee than any of them. I don't know of one time that George, Cindy, Casey, or Lee have actually physically searched for Caylee or even joined a search party already in progress. I say "Anthony's, get off of your azzes and search!"

Thanks for the responses.

I think KC should be back in jail so the GPs and Lee can go out and find this baby. Do they have to babysit KC?

Send her to the attorney's office for a few days and rip that tape down. The tape only draws more protesters. Some get their kicks by doing a no-no which is getting in front of someone's house just to see if they end up on a TV show.
Two secs of fame. One guy yesterday was talking on his cell and looking directly into the web cam. I had to leave the site or vomit.

I hate myself when I get too wound up.

You brought up a good point about Yellow ribbons (vs. Yellow caution tape). This is one of the things most families do for their loved ones as symbols for them to come home. No ribbons in the Anthony's yard that I have seen in pictures.

Thanks for the responses.

I think KC should be back in jail so the GPs and Lee can go out and find this baby. Do they have to babysit KC?

Send her to the attorney's office for a few days and rip that tape down. The tape only draws more protesters. Some get their kicks by doing a no-no which is getting in front of someone's house just to see if they end up on a TV show.
Two secs of fame. One guy yesterday was talking on his cell and looking directly into the web cam. I had to leave the site or vomit.

I hate myself when I get too wound up.

Sorry but they have had (KC in jail) and still have (KC spending 6 hours a day at her lawyer) time without KC at the house and they have yet to actually get off their butts and do anything other than whine and complain that nobody else will get off their azzes and search for Caylee.

Maybe they would like to tell us some info about the Texas tip, like what was she wearing, exactly where was she spotted, who was she with, what did they look like, what were they wearing, what were they driving, how did Caylee look. Or maybe she could actually talk to Casey about Caylee instead of telling her how much she loves her and pampering her. Or maybe, just maybe she could address the public in a normal way and ask for help instead of demanding that others do what she is not willing to do herself.

All of these tips they are getting are either bogus or being filtered so that no real information is going out to the public.

They don't want Caylee found. If she is found, KC is off to the slammer for sure to become bunkmates with Big Bertha and Cindy has already said that she does not want to lose her too.

Whatever, these people are getting on my last good nerve.

Just a thought. If Cindy and George go out searching for Caylee in the areas around Orlando, it would be like admiting that they think Caylee is no longer alive. They will never believe that unless Casey admits it to them. So they must maintain their position
especially when you consider the there may be a murder trial. Imagine the prosecution
asking the Anthonys if they did go search "So you Do think Caylee is dead because you were searching in the woods!" The Anthonys would be toast.

Just a thought. If Cindy and George go out searching for Caylee in the areas around Orlando, it would be like admiting that they think Caylee is no longer alive. They will never believe that unless Casey admits it to them. So they must maintain their position
especially when you consider the there may be a murder trial. Imagine the prosecution
asking the Anthonys if they did go search "So you Do think Caylee is dead because you were searching in the woods!" The Anthonys would be toast.

I completely agree with what you are saying but if you only look for an alive child and that child is not alive then you never are able to bring them home to rest in peace. You have to be realistic enough to know that you are looking for either an alive child or a dead child. You can't stick your head in the sand just because you want to believe that something is just not so. You do an injustice to yourself and you alienate the very people that you need to be on your side, the public and LE. Not to mention the injustice done to the missing child. If she is alive, bring her home and celebrate. If she is dead, bring her home and grieve. But for god's sake, do something to help bring her home.

I can understand being in denial for the first couple of weeks, but after the evidence starting mounting and you found that everything Casey told you and LE were lies, you would have to come out of denial land and try to help make something happen.

You can't just throw the baby out with the bath water because you don't want to see what is going on.

Some people who have children that have gone missing will tell you that in their hearts they know that they are not dead and many times they are right because of that bond but these people have never said that. You can't see that in their demeanor. There is just nothing there for Caylee, they are blank. There is plenty of emotion for Casey but absolutely none for Caylee.

I agree about taking down that tape. It reminds me of tape the LE put up when they are investigating a crime.

Yeah, I have been thinking more and more about Cindy's comments about how we should get off of our azz and look for Caylee. I wish that one of the times that Cindy is interviewed the reporterd would ask her how much azz time she has given to looking for her granddaughter. And especially how much azz time has Casey given actually out searching for her daughter. The NERVE of that woman!!! I don't understand how she could say that. Perfert strangers have cared more about Caylee than any of them. I don't know of one time that George, Cindy, Casey, or Lee have actually physically searched for Caylee or even joined a search party already in progress. I say "Anthony's, get off of your azzes and search!"
Yes, and then when TES did come to search Tim was insulted by GM.

The GPs and LA could knock on every door at Sawgrass Apts., at TonE's apt,
The neighborhood where Amy lives or lived. There are lots of named places they could go and knock on doors .

If they think Caylee is alive, then do something to show they think she is alive.

My knuckles would be bruised from door knocking to find my babies.

They don't have to sift through dirt and sand but they do need to do something.

God Bless Caylee

The "Yellow Tape"

It is a crime scene.............Initiallt and today.

Help us find Caylee...Go away
Demand that others search for her on their own.....We won't search
Demand that she be kept in the media....We dislike the media
Demand answers from investigation...Provide no ideas....Twist facts.

What are the Anthony's waiting for?
For Casey to finally say "Oops, I guess you got me on that one."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive-aggressive_behavior

If I thought my missing grandchild was alive (or deceased), I would be knocking on every door in Orlando, than every door in Orange County, than every door in Florida....as would my entire family and all our friends. I would end my day rubbing the sore feet of TES searchers. Heck, I'd be kissing Tim Miller's feet!

I've searched harder for a stranger's missing dog than the Anthony's have searched for Caylee.

When this case first broke, I remember Cindy stating that she would knock on every door in America until she finds her grandchild.... she sure has not done that....

You brought up a good point about Yellow ribbons (vs. Yellow caution tape). This is one of the things most families do for their loved ones as symbols for them to come home. No ribbons in the Anthony's yard that I have seen in pictures.

I know, they just have the yellow tape.

It seems to get removed by the protesters and added again by Cindy>

I wouldn't be obsessed with yellow tape or be out weeding my lawn if anyone were missing.

It obviously shows they could care less. People who are actually interested in finding their missing loved ones will go out there and search for them dead or alive. They will travel to other states and other countries if necessary. They'll do whatever it takes to keep their child's face in the media. Yet, these people get all kinds of attention yet don't even try to find their child. They'd rather draw in more media and more protesters while missing up facts as a way to protect their daughter

i am surprised well not with this family that they dont have yellow ribbons tied on there trees good point..they just search them to find cams...lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back