1098 users online (174 members and 924 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    How sad. It appears everyone failed this baby including social services and physicians. May he rest in peace.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Thanks Everyone...I just wanted the poor little fella acknowledged. His life was pure misery and he had no way out...no one gave a damn. Everyone from his sorry excuse for a mother all the way up to the highest authorities failed him and now the politicians fight over who is to blame.

Sickening
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

I am not strong enough to look at the pictures or read the articles, but I send heartfelt prayers to this precious child and ask that the angels keep him close and let him know that he is loved.

Salem

PS - I stongly recommend some grass root efforts in the UK for implementing some stricter punishments for these perps.

I acknowledge him . His poor life sounds like that of Brianna Lopez

Someone did a thread yesterday here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74839
    ETA I just cant comment anymore on it...I just cried so much yesterday - I have a baby of near the same age. I just cant cope with thinking of it..

But the Social Services need to be ALL SACKED and CHARGED With allowing this baby to be tortured resulting in death as well as that mother and step father being charged with MURDER

Oh and CASTRATED

Thanks Jane...I didnt know someone else had already posted..maybe they could be merged? I just found it one of the worse stories I ever read and wanted him remembered.
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

God bless that poor sweet baby. I couldn't bring myself to read the full articles, just what I read in the post here make me ill. I hope that the punishment in the afterlife is horrible and everlasting for the two that tortured that little angel.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I am not strong enough to look at the pictures or read the articles, but I send heartfelt prayers to this precious child and ask that the angels keep him close and let him know that he is loved.

Salem

PS - I stongly recommend some grass root efforts in the UK for implementing some stricter punishments for these perps.
    How do we start, advice needed, I would write letters etc

Poor little baby, reminds me of "Boy in the Box"
    England's dancing days are done...

There is just no way that I can express how I feel about this without words that would surely have me permanently banned from WS. 60 visits from Social Services ignored? What in the he!! happened here?! How could a case of such brutal abuse "slip through the cracks" when it is SO blatantly obvious to ANYONE with eyes that something was horribly wrong here?! Sickening!!!

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    How do we start, advice needed, I would write letters etc

Poor little baby, reminds me of "Boy in the Box"
    You could start with letters to the editor of local news as well as posting on websites. Anything to start a buzz about it. Then start a petition, but if you want it to be effective you really need to pass the petition to get it signed by hand. Then you send the letter to the lawmakers. At the same time, try to get as many people as possible to also send letters to the lawmakers. You may also want to start a volunteer org to help with the work. Try reaching out to as many reporters as possible and tell about what you are doing. If you don't get what you think you need the most at first, keep trying. At least that is the way I have seen it done in the US.

What was ALLOWED to happen to this poor baby is horrific! THIS comment, from the third link, angers me greatly -

Not a single social worker will lose their job over the blunders which let the little boy suffer 50 injuries including a broken back, eight fractured ribs and ripped fingernails.Officials will instead be let off with written warnings despite being accused of passing a 'death sentence' on the 17-month-old by handing him back to his mother when she was being investigated by police for assault.

Everytime I think I have read something that was the most horrible thing I have ever heard I read something new and this takes the cake. Its so horrible I just cant believe it even though I know its real. What got me is that after all the misery this poor little baby was put through, he tried to still smile. It is so heartbreaking.

I'm sorry ......but I was sicken just by reading what you wrote, I was unable to gather the strength to read anymore. That poor sweet baby will always have a place in my heart.

Apparently this baby's "mother" has had another child in prison and is bragging she will be out of jail by Christmas. Disgusting!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Christmas.html
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    Apparently this baby's "mother" has had another child in prison and is bragging she will be out of jail by Christmas. Disgusting!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Christmas.html

What a ginormous POS she is!! This is why people murder kids, because they can without hardly any punishment. Then they go on to make more kids to abuse.
    And to top it off the social workers were fighting to try and let her keep the baby after they know good and well what happened to the last one, this case is making me so maddddddddd.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast