Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

Blink34

Former Member
Reaction score
Let's Enjoy Tuesday evening with our shiney blouses, shall we?
8PM EST.

I actually liked the black number she was wearing last night. Nancy looks really good in black and should wear it more often. Let's hope she has some new info tonight - I mean BOMBSHELLS, sorry.

Was NG wearing pleather last night? I don't have any shiney shirts but I do have an old teal bridesmaid dress I can wear.

LMAO I was watching NG the other night when she wore her green iridescent blouse (again) and my DH says, "What the HELL is she wearing!" I wonder where on earth she buys those? I would love to dress as her for Halloween.

Was NG wearing pleather last night? I don't have any shiney shirts but I do have an old teal bridesmade dress I can wear.

Ha ha ha! I've got an old shiny burgundy bridesmaids dress, though it's probably 5 sizes too small, now! However, I will put it on and sit in front of NG tonight in solidarity with ya'll.

:bananajump:

I will practice saying Keeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllleeeeeeeeee

what does the shiney blouse mean?

NG always wears a shiny blouse. Her favorite one seems to be a lime green shiny one. With the shiny blouse, she usually wears a gigantic necklace. It's her trademark, just like the Chanel suits are Gloria Allreds sig.

So much for Chanel suits, I wish Gloria would remember to wipe the lipstick off her teeth.

I have been trying to convince my husband there is nothing wrong with our tv set. I am going to show him this thread!

I'll be here..I'm breakin' out the sunglasses hoping she doesn't wear that peice of tin around her neck again. It was bigger than her head.

Good Gravy, Blink's parking here until the show- Only safety.
Wearing my protective spatula knecklace for Nancy

I can't remember which day (a few days back) on NG, I could have sworn I saw something scroll by on the bottom of the screen that said something about "looking for a rug". Did I imagine that? I haven't seen it mentioned on WS.

I will practice saying Keeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllleeeeeeeeee

OMG!! That is so funny that you noticed that too!!! My step-mom and I were laughing about how she pronounces Caylee the other day!!!

Ha ha ha! I've got an old shiny burgundy bridesmaids dress, though it's probably 5 sizes too small, now! However, I will put it on and sit in front of NG tonight in solidarity with ya'll.

:clap::clap::clap:

Now THAT is funny!!

Let's Enjoy Tuesday evening with our shiney blouses, shall we?
8PM EST.
:floorlaugh: Emmm, not enough money in the world to revisit my 1980's "shiney" blouse phase. You know what they say, "If you wore them the first time they were in style...." :)

:praying: Oh Shiny Blouse God, please let there be many bombshells tonight.

OMG my family already thinks i am nuts glued to my computer and NG every night.. i think they may schedule an intervention if i start sitting in front of my tv dressed in taffeta!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back