901 users online (140 members and 761 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

An Open Letter to George, Cindy and Lee

To the Anthony family:
    I know that you have been living a true nightmare for the past months. I can't possibly know what you are going through yet I wanted to write to you, from my heart.

You are not unintelligent people. I know that you know that Casey has everything to do with Caylee being missing. I don't know if you have the courage yet to admit that she is no longer with us, but this will come.

Casey has made so many bad choices and decisions you must realize that they are not your fault. Sure as parents and family we always look at things we have done and wonder if we could have changed the choices of our children and siblings, but they are HER choices, not yours.

The community of this country wants to help you find Caylee so you can give her a proper funeral...so that you can grieve and get on with your lives.

Do you really want to protect Casey, once again, by helping her get away with this? It seems as if you have been doing this all her life and look where it has led.

If she killed Caylee, accidentally or purposefully, she must pay a debt to society for it. I think you know that. I pray that you also want that.

Do you want her to get away with this horrible crime and go on to have more children, never learning her lesson from this? Will you ever feel safe with her taking care of another grandchild of yours? Would you ever forgive yourself if it happeend again?

The time is now to stop this charade of pretending you think Caylee is alive.

It is time to start helping Law Enforcement find little Caylee. Everyone can tell from the videos and pictures how much she loved you, Cindy and George.

She trusts you to be her voice...and you are betraying her by your actions now.

Please think long and hard about what you are doing. Help the police. Help the community. And in the end, you will be helping Caylee.

The public is not against you. We would embrace you if you came out against Casey and stood with Caylee. We would help you rebuild your lives and look at your with understanding and love.

It's hard to admit, but look at the hell she has put you through. She told all of her friends how awful you were, how she hated you. She does not deserve the loyalty you are showing her.

I guarantee you that if the tables were turned, Casey would not be turning her life upside down for you.

When this is all said and done, she will turn against you again when she is done getting what she needs from you.

Revoke her bond. No visits, No phone calls, No nothing.

Let her sit until she tells you where Caylee is.

Caylee loved you more than anything in the world. It is not too late to turn this around.

It is never too late to do the right thing.

Caylee needs a HERO right now. You always were her Hero.

Please don't let her down.

Arwen is offline Caylee is worth about 1,000,000 Casey Anthonys.
    Nice!
    Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by silence.
    -- Henri Frederic Amiel

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
    -- Aldous Huxley

All opinions expressed are that... merely my opinions, thoughts, musings as it were.

I completely agree. I hope this is read.

Perfectly said - and I would rally around the GP's - if things were different - but first they have to realize they are protecting the wrong child.

I sure hope they see this!
    Casey - Do us all a favor and tell us where sweet Caylee is. She deserves JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arwen and McNugget...thanks so much. I just want them to see that we would be with them...that they must do the right thing.

Feel free to add to it....its an open letter...and thanks for your kind words. This case has really frustrated me. You are good fellow sleuthers!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHoping View Post
    Perfectly said - and I would rally around the GP's - if things were different - but first they have to realize they are protecting the wrong child.
    Yes, they are. Thanks for reading it Always. I am so touched by this case..and so touched by the closeness we feel as WSers. Its special.

Amen Tracy. Great Letter and I hope it is taken to heart. If the Anthony's are so interested in God, and in going to church and having their minister over, then do the right thing. God knows all. Let Casey pay for her mistakes. You have covered for her all her life and now your grand baby that you loved so much is dead. Let the truth come out!

very beautiful letter

That made my eyes swell with tears.

This part hit home and gave me the shivers: Do you want her to get away with this horrible crime and go on to have more children, never learning her lesson from this? Will you ever feel safe with her taking care of another grandchild of yours? Would you ever forgive yourself if it happeend again?

Really nice letter. Do you plan to mail/e-mail it to them? They really really need to see this and, I hope, digest it and act on it.

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    How do you know that any one from the Anthony family will read this letter here?

Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    How do you know that any one from the Anthony family will read this letter here?
    The rumors are that they read Websleuths daily. Its a chance I took. And I love all you fellow sleuthers....I really do.

What can be added to that? Beautifuly said! Just look back at the first posts on this forum when this case broke, it's obvious we all have sympathy for George and Cindy. There comes a point when you can't help someone who is not helping themselves; I think that's where the public have gotten to with George and Cindy, because they are not drawing that same line with Casey.

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    Great letter!
    I agree with everything you said. At the start of all of this I was very supportive of the grandparents. I am finding it harder each day to support them now. The longer they protect Casey and do NOTHING for Caylee the more I have to turn against them.

To the Anthony's,

PLEASE do the right thing by Caylee and STOP enabling Casey and her lies! Help find the granddaughter/niece you all loved with all your hearts and souls! DO IT FOR CAYLEE!!
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast