Bugging devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyn2

Reaction score
That is the question posed over at www.wftv.com in one of their articles. Maybe casey is afraid to talk at home at all because the home may be bugged.

Well Casey, I have news from you. Maybe Jose Baez's office is bugged too. You don't think LE would tell anyone do you? LE probably got an order from the judge to bug anywhere you may hang out. So there!

They can't bug the attorney's office. Client/attorney privilege would prevent bugging the atty office. But I do believe that they possibly have bugged the home and the plan is to keep Casey out of the home as much as possible just in case she says something incriminating to the family members. Even if they wiretapped her phones, law enforcement may NOT listen to or record phone conversations with her attorney.

When would they have had the opportunity to bug the house?

They can't bug the attorney's office. Client/attorney privilege would prevent bugging the atty office. But I do believe that they possibly have bugged the home and the plan is to keep Casey out of the home as much as possible just in case she says something incriminating to the family members. Even if they wiretapped her phones, law enforcement may NOT listen to or record phone conversations with her attorney.

Maybe Jose should have custody of her during her home confinement instead of the Anthony's. She can just live at the office.

Pretty much everything I have heard or read agree that the house and phone have been bugged for a long time and agree, they cannot bug the attorneys office. I think that is why she spends so many hours a day there.... wonder who will pay the JB bill? It has to be huge already.

I think LE could still Bug Baez's office. They just couldn't use anything learn there in court. Just like at the jail when she talked to him. He said it wasn't secure and LE could listen in but just couldn't use it in court. Same thing goes for his office I imagine. I think LE just wants to find Caylee so will do what they can to find her. Of course, the office may not be bugged at all. Casey doesn't know what is bugged and what isn't. Maybe that thing on her ankle is bugged!

That explains the note she wrote to GA about calling LE for the prayer service on Sunday that the lady dug out of the trash. LOL IMO

That is the question posed over at www.wftv.com in one of their articles. Maybe casey is afraid to talk at home at all because the home may be bugged.

Well Casey, I have news from you. Maybe Jose Baez's office is bugged too. You don't think LE would tell anyone do you? LE probably got an order from the judge to bug anywhere you may hang out. So there!

I don't think they can bug the house. They can wiretap the phones but bugging a house is not legal, I don't think.

I would think they would use microwave for surveillence. Perhaps the police are more inclined to come at the request of GA asking for security during 'prayer' than they would if KC requested it. KC is writing notes because that cannot be overheard by any device. After the trash confiscation today, I'll presume the A's will invest in a shredder.

I do believe they(the A's) think they are being bugged. When the woman in orlando went through their trash today she found a note written by Casey to George. Why do people write notes in their own home? Possibly because they think everything they say is being recorded. IMHO

IMO she could be leaving the house because it is bugged.
But I also think she is leaving the house because she can't stand for all the people who are against her to be right outside her door. She is doing what she always does and leaving her parents to sit in her mess.
She may love the attention as most suggest, but the shouting of what comes out of the protesters mouths may be a little much for her.

When would they have had the opportunity to bug the house?

Perhaps a few weeks ago when LE did some Luminol testing inside the residence. A few weeks ago, I posted that if I were the Anthonys, I would assume that the whole house is bugged, that every single telephone is tapped, and act accordingly.

Legal Schmeagle. So what? LE is still capable of using illegally obtained information to their advantage so long as they can do so without revealing their illicit practices. For example, if Casey were to reveal precisely where Caylee's body is in an illegally surveilled conversation with brother Lee inside their house, the authorities will go to that location and discover Caylee's body based on their illegally obtained evidence. Of course, LE will never admit the true methods used to make this hypothetical discovery. Instead they would credit their find to good old fashioned hard workin' hard nosed detective work. No one would be the wiser.

This can be a dirty, cutthroat business.

EXACTLY. That is exactly what I am saying!

Perhaps a few weeks ago when LE did some Luminol testing inside the residence. A few weeks ago, I posted that if I were the Anthonys, I would assume that the whole house is bugged, that every single telephone is tapped, and act accordingly.

Legal Schmeagle. So what? LE is still capable of using illegally obtained information to their advantage so long as they can do so without revealing their illicit practices. For example, if Casey were to reveal precisely where Caylee's body is in an illegally surveilled conversation with brother Lee inside their house, the authorities will go to that location and discover Caylee's body based on their illegally obtained evidence. Of course, LE will never admit the true methods used to make this hypothetical discovery. Instead they would credit their find to good old fashioned hard workin' hard nosed detective work. No one would be the wiser.

This can be a dirty, cutthroat business.

I would try my best not to be there . . . may be an explaination of why the note to George was found in the trash by the protester/searcher . . .

She may also be leaving so she can watch videos of all of the coverage, and "bone up" on all of her inconsistent statements - so they can plan her defense. It might not look to good to be doing this in front of her family who is believing her ridiculous fairy tale.

Pretty much everything I have heard or read agree that the house and phone have been bugged for a long time and agree, they cannot bug the attorneys office. I think that is why she spends so many hours a day there.... wonder who will pay the JB bill? It has to be huge already.

Yes, the house is probably bugged.

These days you don't need to get into the house to plant bugs.

IMO

I think a part of this could also be at JB's advice...

With the whole family being hold up in that house 24/7 maybe he fears they would crack...a fight or some kind of blow out??
Maybe he also feels breaking up Casey's days by being at the office half the time also somehow keeps her from going stir crazy and doing something stupid that tips off LE in some way...

there's no way she is spending all this time there just to discuss the case...there are definitely other motives

There was a case here in FL about 10 years ago involving a missing child, Sabrina Aisenberg. Articles involving that case state that a court order must be obtained before an evesdropping device can be placed.

http://www.sptimes.com/News2/Sabrina/default.shtml

http://www.sptimes.com/News/91199/TampaBay/Bugs_hard_to_get__exp.shtml (about the bug used in that case and the authorization)

Apparently the authorization for a bug must be filed with the Administrative Office of the United States Courts in Washington? Does that mean the FBI would have to make the request to bug the Anthony's home. Anyone know?

Yes, the house is probably bugged.

These days you don't need to get into the house to plant bugs.

IMO

I agree! LE Could park a van within a certain vicinity and listen to all conversations going on in the house. You no longer need to actually "plant" a bug in the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998