The Trash Bag in Casey's Trunk

jeannebreault

Reaction score
There's been discussion throughout the forum over the last week or so about the white plastic bag of trash that was thrown in trash at tow yard.

Who lifted bag from car and threw in trash...I've read different accounts - one that says it was SB, tow yard employee, tossed it in trash, and another says it was GA. Does anyone know?

If SB, has be been asked how much it weighed? Left over pizza would weigh a lot less than a child's body. (I even hate to write that!)

You caught me right before signing out to bed! It was the tow worker at Johnsons. It is in his statement in the 400pg docs. The bond hearing had LE saying they retrieved it with George. Tow man only mentioned loose papers,a pizza box, inside of a white bag and that he tossed it over a fence near a dumpster. Doc links are in the documents thread, sorry I dont know which set of docs it is.

I thought read the tow yard owner threw it into a dumpster and then later retrieved it . . . anyone else know? LINKS please . . .

I am searching the large document released by LE. THANKS!!

It was retrieved by LE.

ETA: I will try and locate in the 400+. I just saw it this morning. :blowkiss:

Has anything been released that would list the contents of the garbage bag that was found in KCs trunk at the tow yard? Apartments have dumpsters. KC's house had garbage pick-up. Why would she have a need to tote a bag of garbage around in her car?? I'm thinking that the bag is where the maggots came from.....

There was an unofficial list floating around a few weeks ago, which listed some items that were in the trash bag...receipts, fast food wrappers, etc. I don't know if that was ever confirmed to be true, but it would be interesting to revisit it.

Considering that we now know Casey was aware of the smell, it's possible she left the trash there to make it appear that's what the smell was. For the most part, it worked with her family.

Considering that we now know Casey was aware of the smell, it's possible she left the trash there to make it appear that's what the smell was. For the most part, it worked with her family.

Bolding is me

Only to the media, after reading LA's and AH's documents, sounds like they all knew what that smell was. I don't think that CA ever thought her words to the media would be proven false:eek:....moo :blowkiss:

LE has the bag and the contents and the fact they are NOT disclosing any info on that avenue is VERY telling in and of itself. There were maggots in the bag and in the trunk...maggots will retain dna that they have "fed" on...I am sure those maggots were tested...and I am sure that LE knows good and well what they were feeding upon...

There was an unofficial list floating around a few weeks ago, which listed some items that were in the trash bag...receipts, fast food wrappers, etc. I don't know if that was ever confirmed to be true, but it would be interesting to revisit it.

I read that whoever posted it (on another forum) came back to say it was a joke.

Very interesting. Tow yard manager mentions that the Anthonys thought the car was in Jacksonville for some reason. I was really surprised, it gave many good insights into G & C's dynamic. I really felt for George at the end of it, seems like excusing the behavior of others is nothing new to him.

George brought gas to the tow yard. He already knew the car was out of gas. Hmmm....

I never knew until reading this interview that the LE had found the garbage from the trunk of KCs car. That is definitely good news to me.

I never knew the manager was British! lol

* uses "whilst"
* says Cindy and George were *row*ing

It is so horriffic reading everything about the smell. And that this all came out so soon after Casey's arrest explains a lot to me about why it never seemed LE was actively searching for a live Caylee.

So, so sad. That poor little girl.

If I'm reading it right, then Simon the tow manager started to add 2 plus 2, the missing grandaughter, the odor from the car...
and he got up and climbed inside the dumpster in his PJ's. :yuck:I have to admire him for doing that. We could probably use him here. That's some heavy duty :detective:persistence.

Yes Miracles I agree. He was really concerned and was digging through the dumpster for that garbage bag. He got out called LE and they informed him they had retrieved the bag the night before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back