Digging Through the Trash #2

Thank you Blink, What's the latest we've heard about the trash contents? Anything news? I can't wait to see the WS documents.

Thank you Blink, What's the latest we've heard about the trash contents? Anything news? I can't wait to see the WS documents.

I just know they have the avvies on them :)
Sue, you skated on that:blowkiss:

Does anyone have a link to the video that shows the avatars? The video I've seen didn't show them.

I watched that video 3 times and never seen any printed off pages or avatars suggesting there were actually pages from this site. If someone else sees it please screen shot or something but that video from channel 6 that keeps getting posted doesnt show any avatars.

I didn't see any printouts or avatars either just yellow legal paper.

ok, whomever sees it first please post. If Im going to be on Nancy tonight I should probably tell DH....LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie526
I do, and she has.

I would not take anything that CA says to heart. She has changed her story tooooo many times.

I still can't believe that woman got their trash. I am still laughing at that. She was very brave going there b/c you know how GA can get.

Do we need security now as well? lol

Big sigh of relief. Thank you Blink.

I didn;t see any avvies either or print-outs but she was only at the beginning of the trash bag.

Hr's former LE, she's a nurse...why no shredder??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie526
I do, and she has.

I would not take anything that CA says to heart. She has changed her story tooooo many times.

ysun, just a heads up, we are not entertaining any hocus pocus on this thread, strictly relative to the trash find.. No issue, just wanted to be sure you knew.

ysun, just a heads up, we are not entertaining any hocus pocus on this thread, strictly relative to the trash find.. No issue, just wanted to be sure you knew.

This was on the other thread where were talking about the trash earlier. I had to drive home from work and I was not able to read or respond to her post. Just catching up no hocus pocus.

ok, whomever sees it first please post. If Im going to be on Nancy tonight I should probably tell DH....LOL

Blink, I think you are too normal to be related to this case on NG. :)

I just know they have the avvies on them :)
Sue, you skated on that:blowkiss:

lol, I did ask whether lurkers can see the avies. That would have narrowed things down a bit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back