High Profile Lawyer To Make Nationwide Media Blitz for Anthony's

This makes me sick to my stomach.:silenced:

A media blitz? What, are they promoting a book tour? Are they promoting a new movie? Are they going to be doing press junkets? A media blitz? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone with this case............

The anthony's need to ask their daughter where she put Caylee if they want to know so bad. The media blitz is a waste of money. Who is this stupid organization funding the anthony's? Be sure NOT to donate to them!

Where is the money coming from for this media blitz??

Actually the story says, they recomended the Atty to the Anthony's and he is working at a reduced rate

Spending more of the money they got by pimping out their granddaughters pictures and videos. These people make me sick

Thanks, CC! When I read this I didn't know where to go with my anger so I posted it on the question thread. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

ETA: I posted weeks ago...the media should shut these people down!! EVERYONE KNOWS CAYLEE IS MISSING! I never saw so much "in your face" bs than I have in this case.

Actually the story says, they recomended the Atty to the Anthony's and he is working at a reduced rate

Spending more of the money they got by pimping out their granddaughters pictures and videos. These people make me sick

Thank you, you are right. I just went there a few minutes ago and found this and I am too :furious: right now to think straight.
Thanks for correcting me.:)

This doesn't surprise me at all.
*hate* is a strong word.... I Hate them!:furious:

A media blitz? What, are they promoting a book tour? Are they promoting a new movie? Are they going to be doing press junkets? A media blitz? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone with this case............

I'm with ya neighbor. I thought exactly the same thing. It sounds like they are going "on tour" or something.

Believe it or not, according to the story from the "Never Lose Hope Foundation"

:eek::eek:

The Foundation that was being investigated for illegally using non-profit status without the legalities?

I just sent a message to the foundation telling them I will never contribute to their foundation. What an absolute waste of funds for an attorney for a child who is obviously deceased. My stomach churns.

I don't think there's enough money in the world to redeem the Anthony's at this point. jmo

They prob'ly should tell Casey and Lee to lay off the high fives, as well. (if it's all about image)

Casey's book title:

"How to get away with the perfect murder"

I actually think this will happen

There is only one way they can rehab their image....put Casey back behind bars and start helping LE. I hope that Nancy gives it to him. We should write her webiste and remind her! (doubt Nancy needs to be reminded..but still!?!?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back