1092 users online (214 members and 878 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Casey offered more than $1mil to tell story

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet. If so, please feel free to delete/merge. I checked and couldn't find anything and it looks like this was just updated recently.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

I just read that too on WESH. Disguisting! Pay her 1 million to lie?????
    I am even more disguisted at the defense fund. Anyone who contributes to that needs help.

Well, I guess I had the wrong idea of working hard all my life, saving $$ in a retirement fund. KC's way is ever so much simpler, if one is cold-blooded enough!

This is beyond disgusting. I think I may have to take a break from new on this case. I get more and more sick to my stomach over it each day.

"I can tell you just for interview areas alone they can range from $50,000 to $350,000. We've even had an offer come from an overseas company that specializes in pay per view and those offers can exceed $1 million," Jose Baez Law Firm spokesman Todd Black said.

Black said they're listening to all offers but for now not accepting anything.

"We've made it clear to everyone that their inquiry will be put in to a file and we don't know whether that file will ever have to be opened," Black said.

Much of it, Black said, depends on how extensive Casey Anthony's defense will have to be.

He said they're building a Web site for Casey Anthonyís defense fund and assembling a team of defense experts.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

No wonder she's high fiving. geesh
    I really hate the message this sounds young people. REALLY.

This really angers me.
    And, what defense fund? Doesn't KC get an atty appointed by the court if she cannot afford one? So why a defense fund and a high profile/high price attorney? Grrrrrrrrrr

This may tip some of those protesters over the edge. I heard on the news this morning that the entire feeling in their neighborhood is hostile on all fronts.

All I can say at this moment is, I think I am going to be sick!!

Good grief, just when I think it can't possibly get any more ridiculous. Yuck!

Casey

She will always be looking over her shoulder.
    There are many angry people out there.

Casey wouldn't be receiving all those offers if there wasn't a huge market (us) for information about the case. Face it, when things get to a point that people are stealing the Anthonys trash.....

People who offer $1.5 mil for book rights aren't stupid, they know what sells.

Nancy, HERE IS YOUR BOMBSHELL FOR TONIGHT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SusieClue View Post
    Nancy, HERE IS YOUR BOMBSHELL FOR TONIGHT!!!!

What is the world coming too? I would not pay this lunatic one damn dime unless she tells LE where Caylee is? This is not about the A's (no wonder no one is working) or psycho KC. this is about a 2 year old who never had the chance to turn 3.
    Bless you sweet Caylee....we need to find you

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    omg ..
    Is that your little girl in your Avatar? She is beautiful.

WEVE HEARD HER STORY AND ITS ALL A LIE!!!!!!!

I think I will protest this story and get someone in the media to speak up about this. Like OJ- it will get pulled!

I'm hoping LE and the Judge put the hammer down on little miss happy bucks before she collects. Is there or not a law in FL that one can NOT collect funds from a crime they committed? I've seen this discussed but never knew if it was confirmed.

If she can't collect, then expect charges soon before the money changes hands.

So they are high fiving each other for blood money?

How about a high five to bring Caylee back????? A baby is buried and rotting and they're happy about it?

Very bad message being sent out, yes.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast