This case as viewed by Wikipedia (May need help with the facts?)

ketel0ne

The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caylee_Anthony

Caylee Marie Anthony (born August 9, 2005; disappeared June 2008) is a young girl who drew national attention with her disappearance shortly before her third birthday triggered a large-scale search for her at various locations around her family's home in Orlando, Florida. According to police, Caylee is a victim of child neglect and first degree murder. After weeks of unsuccessful searching there is no credible evidence that she is still alive. She was reported missing in July, 2008, a month after her mother Casey Anthony claims to have last seen her. When the mother was unable to produce the child for the maternal grandparents, grandmother Cindy Anthony placed a series of 9-1-1 calls which led police to visit their home, launch an investigation, and take the mother into custody. In one of the 9-1-1 calls, the grandmother claimed to have smelled human decomposition in the vehicle used by her daughter. The grandmother later told reporters that the odor came from pizza left in the car.[1] However, on August 27, 2008, test results of air samples that were taken from the car indicate that a decomposing human body had been inside the trunk.[2] On August 28, 2008, DNA test results confirmed that the hair in the trunk of the car was from Caylee Anthony.[3][4]

More at link.

The way I understand this to work (because one time someone filed false info that a wrestler was dead) is that anyone can go on Wikipedia and add info under any topic title. Maybe we should all add on more incriminating remarks. Just a thought...

I guess I was thinking that with all the facts vetted here, that some would like to put up factual and documented info on the case as it goes along.

I was just looking at this yesterday; if you view the "Discussion" tab it talks about how more factual contributions are desperately needed.

It would be fantastic if we could get the timeline up there and most of the stickied information here such as players, sentences with article cites, etc.

According to police, Caylee is a victim of child neglect and first degree murder.

Yeah this needs to be revised bigtime...not correct as to date..one can hope though.

According to police, Caylee is a victim of child neglect and first degree murder.
I don't think the police have said first degree murder YET

And this singularly demonstrates the reasons for my love/hate relationship with Wiki.

It's a useful resource, so long as you understand upfront that it is just as often populated with perceptions as much as it is fleshed out with validated, factual supporting definitions.

That said, I agree with Absolut that WS members would be good candidates to flesh this out with vetted details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back