Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 123
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,282

    A psychic involved in the Anthony case faces a criminal investigation

    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    I can't say what I really think of her and the whole lot of them for fear of being banned.
    I for one am glad she is going home, and taking those not so smart cadavar dogs with her.

    hmm off topic but if she is really a pyshic why does she need a cadavar dog anyways
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

    http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    441
    Oh and ment to add thanks for the link Truth seeker
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

    http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24
    I can't see videos because I only have dial up - what's this all about?
    Casey - Do us all a favor and tell us where sweet Caylee is. She deserves JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,927
    Why am I not surprised.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,167
    Interesting. I have umm..been to a website that has asked for donations for her to continue her search. I have read followups and letters and other types of posts to her and a fellow supporter..People seem to freely donate to her..though I am skeptical about her special abilities she claims to have I do not see her having to steal in this way as it would be plain stupidity on her part.
    Her explanation for what happened seems logical. The hotel more than likely used the lady making the claims card for the 3 nights and instead of using another funding source for additional nights they charged the other Lady's card again..The charges were reversed..She has helped in the search effort in her way which is more than the A family has done.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,143
    Oh for cryin' out loud!!! It never stops, does it?!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    sigh......I've never seen a case where so many people are trying to run scams off the body of a baby.
    IMO


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    yikers.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by 77NancyDrew View Post
    I can't say what I really think of her and the whole lot of them for fear of being banned.
    I for one am glad she is going home, and taking those not so smart cadavar dogs with her.

    hmm off topic but if she is really a pyshic why does she need a cadavar dog anyways

    There isn't anything wrong with her cadavar dogs. The media got their info wrong about the dogs hitting on animal remains. I think anyone willing to get out in the heat, bugs, snakes and gators for 12 hour days deserves our respect and not our redicule.


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by princess View Post
    Interesting. I have umm..been to a website that has asked for donations for her to continue her search. I have read followups and letters and other types of posts to her and a fellow supporter..People seem to freely donate to her..though I am skeptical about her special abilities she claims to have I do not see her having to steal in this way as it would be plain stupidity on her part.
    Her explanation for what happened seems logical. The hotel more than likely used the lady making the claims card for the 3 nights and instead of using another funding source for additional nights they charged the other Lady's card again..The charges were reversed..She has helped in the search effort in her way which is more than the A family has done.
    I agree, she did travel to Florida twice and I had read on that site during the past month and remember seeing posts where people were wanting to send money and they said "No thanks we have enough right now"
    I really don't think she made a fortune off people. From what it looked like to me, they were asking for just enough to get them food, hotel and gas to get there. And its not like they were staying in ritzy hotels either.


  12. #12
    Good grief, Is there no end to this sick bs?


  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,620
    ok...hmmmm, well if she is physchic why hasn't she found Caylee?
    I can't belive people buy into this crap. That Brainpredictions was even trying to make money off the Duckette case.

    They never found him either. These people are just trying to profit from missing children. It's really the lowest form of life.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,042
    Quote Originally Posted by MomTo2Girls View Post
    I can't see videos because I only have dial up - what's this all about?

    From link above:


    Donor from California offers to pay for 3 nights at a hotel for Psychic.

    Estimated cost around $185.00

    Donor's credit card is charged around $2000, maybe a little more.

    Psychic blames hotel.

    Hotel blames Psychic.

    Credit Card Co blames everyone.

    The Nanny did it.

    I may have made up the last line.


  15. #15
    Maui4me's Avatar
    Maui4me is offline non-judgmental grandma looking for justice for Caylee
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Color Country, UT
    Posts
    588
    charges were proved false and dropped the day charged. Charges were from a disgruntled employee. I like Gale and feel she worked hard on this case. I did donate to her cause and search. This is news from Sunday.


Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mom faces criminal charges son seriously injured
    By Filly in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 05:52 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 01:24 AM
  3. Bizarre Sex Tape Spurs Criminal Investigation
    By sherri79 in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 09:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •