A psychic involved in the Anthony case faces a criminal investigation

Oh and ment to add thanks for the link Truth seeker :blowkiss:

I can't see videos because I only have dial up - what's this all about?

Interesting. I have umm..been to a website that has asked for donations for her to continue her search. I have read followups and letters and other types of posts to her and a fellow supporter..People seem to freely donate to her..though I am skeptical about her special abilities she claims to have I do not see her having to steal in this way as it would be plain stupidity on her part.
Her explanation for what happened seems logical. The hotel more than likely used the lady making the claims card for the 3 nights and instead of using another funding source for additional nights they charged the other Lady's card again..The charges were reversed..She has helped in the search effort in her way which is more than the A family has done.
:waitasec:

:furious:I can't say what I really think of her and the whole lot of them for fear of being banned.
I for one am glad she is going home, and taking those not so smart cadavar dogs with her.

hmm off topic but if she is really a pyshic why does she need a cadavar dog anyways:crazy:

There isn't anything wrong with her cadavar dogs. The media got their info wrong about the dogs hitting on animal remains. I think anyone willing to get out in the heat, bugs, snakes and gators for 12 hour days deserves our respect and not our redicule.

Interesting. I have umm..been to a website that has asked for donations for her to continue her search. I have read followups and letters and other types of posts to her and a fellow supporter..People seem to freely donate to her..though I am skeptical about her special abilities she claims to have I do not see her having to steal in this way as it would be plain stupidity on her part.
Her explanation for what happened seems logical. The hotel more than likely used the lady making the claims card for the 3 nights and instead of using another funding source for additional nights they charged the other Lady's card again..The charges were reversed..She has helped in the search effort in her way which is more than the A family has done.
:waitasec:

I agree, she did travel to Florida twice and I had read on that site during the past month and remember seeing posts where people were wanting to send money and they said "No thanks we have enough right now"
I really don't think she made a fortune off people. From what it looked like to me, they were asking for just enough to get them food, hotel and gas to get there. And its not like they were staying in ritzy hotels either.

ok...hmmmm, well if she is physchic why hasn't she found Caylee?
I can't belive people buy into this crap. That Brainpredictions was even trying to make money off the Duckette case.

They never found him either. These people are just trying to profit from missing children. It's really the lowest form of life.

I can't see videos because I only have dial up - what's this all about?

From link above:

Donor from California offers to pay for 3 nights at a hotel for Psychic.

Estimated cost around $185.00

Donor's credit card is charged around $2000, maybe a little more.

Psychic blames hotel.

Hotel blames Psychic.

Credit Card Co blames everyone.

The Nanny did it.

I may have made up the last line.

charges were proved false and dropped the day charged. Charges were from a disgruntled employee. I like Gale and feel she worked hard on this case. I did donate to her cause and search. This is news from Sunday.

There isn't anything wrong with her cadavar dogs. The media got their info wrong about the dogs hitting on animal remains. I think anyone willing to get out in the heat, bugs, snakes and gators for 12 hour days deserves our respect and not our redicule.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

From link above:

Psychic blames hotel.

Hotel blames Psychic.

The Nanny did it.

OMG ~ lol ~ :floorlaugh:

From link above:

Psychic blames hotel.

Hotel blames Psychic.

The Nanny did it.

:floorlaugh: :rocker:

We all have our own opinions on psychics. I truly believe in them as my husband has been very on and astonished people with accurate predictions that he could not have known. Thing is, he never gets info on himself, only for other people. I am not trying to sway opinions, only inform that psychics are only given certain information and all of them in different ways.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back