713 users online (73 members and 640 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 913
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    326

    Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

    Okay I dont want to get to excited but I was on the my fox orlando blog regarding Caylee and a blogger by the name of justiceforcaylee posted this...

    XXXXX,
    Yes, we all signed papers saying we would not disclose details about what we found on the searches, or details about where we searched, but I will say that we found things that could very well have been a body wrapped up in something, and other things close-by that very well could have been apart of this case. Of course I wasn't told if what we found was any part of this case, but I wouldn't be surprised as I returned to where we found things and Sunday there was no "odor" and today there was and what we found was gone.


    This supposedly happened the same day and immediately after this discovery the search was called off. Any thoughts or further information from other searchers??????

    Link to actual posting...

    http://community.myfoxorlando.com/bl...y?page_no=2139
    Last edited by christine2448; 09-11-2008 at 01:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    326
    more from that poster...


    Justice4Caylee
    Sep 10, 2008 | 3:30 AM Delray Asked:
    hey what do u mean? did you find things wrapped and it had an odor but when u went back the odor was gone.. i don't understand what u mean,,
    ___________________

    NO. Sunday we found something wrapped up "tightly" submerged in water (no odor)
    today that something was gone, and there was a SERIOUS bad odor. My thought is, they opened what was wrapped up, and it could have been a decomposing body that was under water (no odor) and after they opened it, the odor lingered the air.
    Unless something big died Sunday night or sometime Monday and stunk that bad that fast.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    CALi
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by RasGirl26 View Post
    Okay I dont want to get to excited but I was on the my fox orlando blog regarding Caylee and a blogger by the name of justiceforcaylee posted this...

    mrb57,
    Yes, we all signed papers saying we would not disclose details about what we found on the searches, or details about where we searched, but I will say that we found things that could very well have been a body wrapped up in something, and other things close-by that very well could have been apart of this case. Of course I wasn't told if what we found was any part of this case, but I wouldn't be surprised as I returned to where we found things and Sunday there was no "odor" and today there was and what we found was gone.


    This supposedly happened the same day and immediately after this discovery the search was called off. Any thoughts or further information from other searchers??????

    Link to actual posting...

    http://community.myfoxorlando.com/bl...y?page_no=2139
    09-08-2008, 03:34 PM
    k8e_r
    i L0VE MY BABY K0RiNN MARiE Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: CALi
    Posts: 22

    Hey everyone I just got on so I have some catching up to do. Last night on a certain website that has people in Orlando that were particitpating in the search for Caylee and working directly with tim miller had this post, it basically went like this......" earlier this evening there was this woman on the chatango site (someones chat group), who I believe her chat name was marylou or something like that, who was claiming that she has a very close friend that is a police officer or detective that is directly involved in the Caylee anthony case and that her close friend stated to her that Tim Miller searchers did in fact find a bones of a childs body in low level water and the cops cleared everyone out and that it was taped off and going to be gaurded all night until a special team got there today. She stated that she trusted her friend and that she believed him.
    In that post there was a link to the chattango site and I immediatley started going through the whole chat room but there was no such post. Now today I went back to the site where I found the original post and that is no longer there either. So that may actually be what has happened.

    That is a post I made the other day. They may have found a body but there is no way to say for sure that it is Caylee's.

  4. #4
    Whoa! Have you frequented on that board before this? Have you seen that poster talk about search efforts before this? I am just trying to establish a credibility here, not you at all. Thanks for the link very good info!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by k8e_r View Post
    09-08-2008, 03:34 PM
    k8e_r
    i L0VE MY BABY K0RiNN MARiE Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: CALi
    Posts: 22

    Hey everyone I just got on so I have some catching up to do. Last night on a certain website that has people in Orlando that were particitpating in the search for Caylee and working directly with tim miller had this post, it basically went like this......" earlier this evening there was this woman on the chatango site (someones chat group), who I believe her chat name was marylou or something like that, who was claiming that she has a very close friend that is a police officer or detective that is directly involved in the Caylee anthony case and that her close friend stated to her that Tim Miller searchers did in fact find a bones of a childs body in low level water and the cops cleared everyone out and that it was taped off and going to be gaurded all night until a special team got there today. She stated that she trusted her friend and that she believed him.
    In that post there was a link to the chattango site and I immediatley started going through the whole chat room but there was no such post. Now today I went back to the site where I found the original post and that is no longer there either. So that may actually be what has happened.

    That is a post I made the other day. I believe it is true.

    I'M terribly sorry I got excited and just posted because this person is blogging as we speak so I assume dit was brand new info, this person had not mentioned it before now, at least not to my knowledge.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    461
    "Yes, we all signed papers saying we would not disclose details about what we found on the searches, or details about where we searched"

    If they arent supposed to say anything why would this person basically make it sound like they found Caylee?

    I dont know what to say about it, my heart hurts just thinking of it, and I guess I dont want to get my hopes up yet that shes been found when it couldve been another animal carcass or something.
    Please pray for Caylee
    ___________________________________________

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RasGirl26 View Post
    I'M terribly sorry I got excited and just posted because this person is blogging as we speak so I assume dit was brand new info, this person had not mentioned it before now, at least not to my knowledge.
    No there was speculation on this discussed here but this persons account of events is new..good sleuthing!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    452
    Wow. I don't know if I'm happy or crushed inside or just unable to believe it.

    Could that have been the item that was reported as a body wrapped in a baby blanket which turned out to be someone's pet dog?

    The timing is important - I've read many opinions that the search was called off by Equusearch so abruptly because the remains had probably been found. Something that is weird is that law enforcement is still searching and the reporters seemed so excited about the new location - around the University. Why would they continue to search and potentially put volunteers in harm's way if they had actually recovered Caylee's remains? (I'm asking if anyone has ideas here.)

    I don't want to know - but I do.

    Thanks for posting this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by k8e_r View Post
    09-08-2008, 03:34 PM
    k8e_r
    i L0VE MY BABY K0RiNN MARiE Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: CALi
    Posts: 22

    Hey everyone I just got on so I have some catching up to do. Last night on a certain website that has people in Orlando that were particitpating in the search for Caylee and working directly with tim miller had this post, it basically went like this......" earlier this evening there was this woman on the chatango site (someones chat group), who I believe her chat name was marylou or something like that, who was claiming that she has a very close friend that is a police officer or detective that is directly involved in the Caylee anthony case and that her close friend stated to her that Tim Miller searchers did in fact find a bones of a childs body in low level water and the cops cleared everyone out and that it was taped off and going to be gaurded all night until a special team got there today. She stated that she trusted her friend and that she believed him.
    In that post there was a link to the chattango site and I immediatley started going through the whole chat room but there was no such post. Now today I went back to the site where I found the original post and that is no longer there either. So that may actually be what has happened.

    That is a post I made the other day. They may have found a body but there is no way to say for sure that it is Caylee's.
    I believe it is 100% true...do you think it is Caylee?

  10. #10
    To be honest even if i signed those papers saying I wouldn't say a word, I couldn't imagine not telling someone. At least my close family, but more than likely I'd eventually let in leak to friends, then associates, so on and so fourth. BTW don't tell me any secrets..lol


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    326
    I am pretty certain that it was not animal remains because the smell it not of animal decomp but of human decomp, also this was placed under water and wrapped very tightly, I cant imagine someone randomly wrapping an animal and disposing of it in this manner especially not so remotely. JMO

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    452
    If it's true, shouldn't we be hearing about some murder charges? Or can they sit on that kind of evidence? I think the prosecution MUST disclose but the defense is not required to in criminal cases.

    No, I think the prosecution MUST disclose any evidence which tends to exculpate the accused (or tends to show innocence.)

    Wow, I used to know this stuff. Anyone help me?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a van. Down by the river.
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by RasGirl26 View Post
    I am pretty certain that it was not animal remains because the smell it not of animal decomp but of human decomp, also this was placed under water and wrapped very tightly, I cant imagine someone randomly wrapping an animal and disposing of it in this manner especially not so remotely. JMO
    Not nit-picking here, but I do have a question. If you were not there, how can you say what the smell was like. And, secondly, how can a human nose distinguish between animal and human post-mortem scent? I'm confused.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by RasGirl26 View Post
    I am pretty certain that it was not animal remains because the smell it not of animal decomp but of human decomp, also this was placed under water and wrapped very tightly, I cant imagine someone randomly wrapping an animal and disposing of it in this manner especially not so remotely. JMO
    I know, your probably right... I just dont want to think of Caylee in this way and its making me so sick right now, as much as I know shes probably gone I cant bare the thought of someone doing this to her little body.
    Please pray for Caylee
    ___________________________________________

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,875
    Respectfully stated, but as none of this has been validated in any formal way at all, it might be a good idea to practice a bit of restraint in posting blog rumours?

    There are many hearts out there invested in finding Caylee, and giving false hope or taking hope away without factual back-up could be really hurtful.

    IMO

Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. ARUBA - Robyn Gardner FACTS vs. RUMORS, List Only, NO DISCUSSION
    By Salem in forum Missing but not forgotten Timeline Forum and Media Links
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:13 AM
  2. Replies: 389
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 07:24 PM

Tags for this Thread