Thank You Tricia and the Mods....

Ginny

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank Tricia and the mods for working overtime keeping this site up and running and trying to keep everyone in check.

Emotions are running high with this case and I think that almost everyone has stepped out of bounds a time or two and had a post deleted or have been sent to time out for something they've posted. You guys are doing a great job and everything that you do is very much appreciated!

Thank you! :blowkiss:

And thanks to whoever banned me for the day yesterday! I actually got some work done so I commend you! :)

Why was the Caylee found thread closed? I don't get it. :(

Good Mornin'
I would like to second that Ginny and also thank the WS'ers that endlessly follow the leads. This is all very new to me and I'm amazed at all that has been found.
Thanks a Bunch!

Yes, thank you Tricia and mods. You guys have a huge job with the Caylee Anthony forum and I commend you as well. I seriously don't know how you guys do it! Again...THANKS!

(aside....samijeansg......pm the mod to find out why the "caylee found" thread has been closed. Also read the TOS... I am sure it had something to do with TOS violations...which is what we are, on this thread, thanking mods for all the hard work they do to ensure that ws meets Tricia, the owner's, high and impeccable standards)

That thread wasn't closed, the title was just changed.

OK thanks guys for pointing me in the right direction. Was confused there as to what happened.

Thanks to all the people that keep this site running smoothly!

And thanks to whoever banned me for the day yesterday! I actually got some work done so I commend you! :)

:spit:

I dunno know why, but I like your style! If I got a time out, I would sit on the webcam all day, prolly talking to myself........me & my compfy chair!!

*BTW, I was thinking about this very thing last night, Trisha- I dont know how you guys do it, but I hope when its resolved theres time for you all to get a vacation before the next breakout of a case! Keep up the good job & I will try to be a good sleuther!!

:spit:

I dunno know why, but I like your style! If I got a time out, I would sit on the webcam all day, prolly talking to myself........me & my compfy chair!!

*BTW, I was thinking about this very thing last night, Trisha- I dont know how you guys do it, but I hope when its resolved theres time for you all to get a vacation before the next breakout of a case! Keep up the good job & I will try to be a good sleuther!!

Thank you for your support! I felt so abused by the mods......... kidding :)

I too want to say a big Thank You to Tricia and all the wonderful Mods. Your hard work is much appreciated. I am so glad I found this site and am still blown away every day by all the clever people that have also found their way to Websleuths!

This forum really spirals out of control very quickly. The mods are doing a great job trying to keep everything organized.

Thank you Tricia for this great forum!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back