1159 users online (234 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

“the person in my daughter’s car was not my granddaughter!”

This statement has bothered me since the day GA stated this on camera. All along we have heard "old pizza" from the Anthony's. GA being ex-LE, this statement concerns me. If it wasn't his granddaughter, then who was it? He says, "the person". Not "the smell" or "there was no body". This tells me, he knows that there WAS decomp in that car and not from an animal. Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere in the threads. I just can't shake that statement out of my head. I know this may not called a freudian slip, but it seems he acknowledged that a body was there. Just wondering how any others feel about this statement. I truly feel the GP's are in thier own private Hades right now, but I don't understand with facts that have emerged how they can still hold faith and belief in Casey. I try to think that maybe they feel they HAVE to be on Casey's side, in order to find the truth about Caylee.
    Any comments are just my opinion....Rest in peace Jennifer Short....still praying for all of those who have suffered the evils and injustices of this world.

They are in full protect mode for Casey. Yes, they want Caylee back, but at the same time will not 'lose antother one' as Cindy said.

The brain is a mysterious place, and somehow the GPs seem to simultaneously exist in two diametrically-opposed realities.

Long before Caylee went missing there was a significant dysfunctional relationship among the Anthony family members.

Oh he's acknowledged in his mind there was a body decomposing in that car since the day he picked it up from the impound. IMO.

They want to excuse it away right now because the truth is too hard to grasp. It will be easier on them to accept (true or not) that someone other than Casey is responsible for Caylee's death.

Cindy made a slip up on one of her media eruptions for us to leave them alone and let them "grieve"... I caught that right away. They've accepted that Caylee is gone, they just can't accept that Casey did it. IMO
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    woodforest,

There are so many odd twists and turns to the Anthonys' statements, it's sometimes difficult to keep track without a scorecard. However, I agree with you about that statement. Pizza, garbage, dead squirrels, or anything else wouldn't have been referred to as "the person" unless he was sure there was a person in that car stinking all over the thing. So, are we to assume the Anthonys have a habit of transporting dead bodies in their cars, thus, the reason Cindy knew immediately that it smelled like one?

Quote Originally Posted by woodforest View Post
    This statement has bothered me since the day GA stated this on camera. All along we have heard "old pizza" from the Anthony's. GA being ex-LE, this statement concerns me. If it wasn't his granddaughter, then who was it? He says, "the person". Not "the smell" or "there was no body". This tells me, he knows that there WAS decomp in that car and not from an animal. Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere in the threads. I just can't shake that statement out of my head. I know this may not called a freudian slip, but it seems he acknowledged that a body was there. Just wondering how any others feel about this statement. I truly feel the GP's are in thier own private Hades right now, but I don't understand with facts that have emerged how they can still hold faith and belief in Casey. I try to think that maybe they feel they HAVE to be on Casey's side, in order to find the truth about Caylee.
    Yeah I think he knows.......but he is afraid of what Casey and Cindy will do if they know the truth. He knew what the smell was whenever he picked up the car. At least in my opinion he did

Quote Originally Posted by woodforest View Post

I actually LOL the first time I heard him say that and continue to lol when it replays.... "how many dead bodies is Casey collecting?" and "well that explains all the bodies behind Fusion"

if Casey had just remained in jail, i do believe that the GP's would have eventually become more of a voice for Caylee, not Casey.
    Any comments are just my opinion....Rest in peace Jennifer Short....still praying for all of those who have suffered the evils and injustices of this world.

Maybe the body in the trunk was Annie? Her had was completely destroyed! Is she still living? Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by dcorrigano View Post
    I actually LOL the first time I heard him say that and continue to lol when it replays.... "how many dead bodies is Casey collecting?" and "well that explains all the bodies behind Fusion"
    Dontcha just hate it, when people put dead bodies and chloroform in the trunk of your car? Impound lots really SHOULD have better security!;-)

What he actually said was "the person in my granddaughter's car is not my granddaughter."

NG has been running & re-running this video clip of GA saying that all along, as late as last night's show. I think the statement speaks to GA's utter emotional pain & anguish more than anything else. Granddaughter missing, daughter looking suspiciously like the murderer, most of America already believing the baby is dead & Mommy is the killer, the media constantly talking about decomp in the car, sticking a mike in his face, "Waddya think, George, about the decomp in the car, George?" The media, the protesters & the looky-loos camped out on his lawn every single day for weeks on end --- etc., etc. ...

George is living in a nightmare from hell. I don't think his statement reflects much of anything but pain.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

What was the question George was asked before he made that statement? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Brini View Post
    Dontcha just hate it, when people put dead bodies and chloroform in the trunk of your car? Impound lots really SHOULD have better security!;-)

Technically what he said was the body in my GRANDdaughter's car, was not my granddaughter. He clearly misspoke, and I think it just shows the enormous pressure he's under.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    What he actually said was "the person in my granddaughter's car is not my granddaughter."

NG has been running & re-running this video clip of GA saying that all along, as late as last night's show. I think the statement speaks to GA's utter emotional pain & anguish more than anything else. Granddaughter missing, daughter looking suspiciously like the murderer, most of America already believing the baby is dead & Mommy is the killer, the media constantly talking about decomp in the car, sticking a mike in his face, "Waddya think, George, about the decomp in the car, George?" The media, the protesters & the looky-loos camped out on his lawn every single day for weeks on end --- etc., etc. ...

George is living in a nightmare from hell. I don't think his statement reflects much of anything but pain.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Couldn't have said it better

and they are grieving ....

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post
    What was the question George was asked before he made that statement? Just curious
    I dont believe there was a question asked to George at the time.

He said this to "little dude" who was camped out by the property line with his lawn chair and tent. George blew up at him.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast