760 users online (90 members and 670 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 260
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    110

    Exclamation The Perfect Crime?

    I am beginning to think that LE does not have any hard evidence to bring charges and she may have enough defence with her story as crazy as it is.

    With her parents backing her story 100% and with no body she may slide by with just neglect charges.

    All of the evidence is back from the lab and they have no body and no charges have been filed.

    I think the result is going to be a short jail sentence a book and movie deal and the Anthony's will live happily ever after with a rich life from movies, books, and donations.

    If they had a case...they would press charges...no charges = NO CASE!

    She will walk after a short jail term free and rich.

    JMHO!~
    Last edited by JBean; 11-24-2008 at 10:32 AM. Reason: corerct spelling of perfect

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,669
    I doubt it to be honest with you. They are just giving it some time. They have all the time in the world to charge her with murder. Let's face it Caylee is more than likely gone. Once they convict her of her current charges she'll be locked up in prison with no place to go. Why not take your time and build and unbeatable case?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    7,202
    Quote Originally Posted by okok View Post
    If they had a case...they would press charges...no charges = NO CASE!
    Since there is a distinct possibility that LE might never have a body, their best bet right now is to collect and connect as much evidence as possible before going to trial. Many talking heads have lately stated that they believe that LE has a specific date in mind by which they will file those murder charges, with or without a body. That might be why there has been such a push to search and such a plea by LE for Tim Miller's group to stay. They're rushing to try and find the body before that pre-set date arrives. I agree that they have a date in mind and have plenty of evidence to take this to trial successfully. The delay can only be good, IMO, in terms of getting all of the ducks in a row and making sure that they don't start the "speedy trial" clock any sooner than necessary.

    IMO, there is ZERO chance that Casey won't be charged with murder, (eta - well, maybe negligent homicide, etc.; depends where the evidence takes them). In any case, it's just a matter of time before she is brought to trial for the death of her little girl.

    "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    75
    Meh, I lost my post.

    I think LE is just giving everyone enough rope to hang themselves with so to speak.

    People have a tendency to relax the longer things go on...they can start to believe they will get away with what ever they are doing.

    I have a feeling there is so much more information that LE hasn't given out. If we could all be little flys on the wall in the department, I bet things would make much more sense.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    431
    I disagree. They have the air samples from the car confirmed as decomp, the hair with the death band, evidence of chloroform, evidence that Casey researched chloroform on the web, and a kick a** case based on circumstantial stuff - including all of the lies, stealing, misleading authorities. No jury in their right mind would find her not guilty, imo.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    901
    I think they will get her. They only get one bite of the apple and they are going to make sure its a good one. I certainly hope thats the case.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    103
    Don't forget, it took 4 months for Scott Peterson to be charged.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas at the moment :)
    Posts
    1,933
    I'm beginning to think Casey purposely killed Caylee to 'show her mom' who's in control.

    That Cindy threatened to take custody and Casey did away with Caylee. I believe this strongly - just thinking about how sociopaths work, they need the control always. Caylee was her control over her family.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hockeytown!!
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by SusieClue View Post
    I disagree. They have the air samples from the car confirmed as decomp, the hair with the death band, evidence of chloroform, evidence that Casey researched chloroform on the web, and a kick a** case based on circumstantial stuff - including all of the lies, stealing, misleading authorities. No jury in their right mind would find her not guilty, imo.
    Yeah BUT if the defense is good, I have heard that "air samples" are a new thing and can be questionable and as far as the death band, I guess other things *can* cause that as well....So, my point being....unfortunately, the circumstancials here are VERY circumstancial.
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,180
    I have 100% complete confidence in LE. I also think they are just as determined as we are, they will give Caylee the justice she deserves. LE loves that little girl as much as we do.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    7,202
    PattyCake, sadly, I think I agree with you. Perhaps Casey wanted to remind everyone who was boss.

    "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Grape country
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    I doubt it to be honest with you. They are just giving it some time. They have all the time in the world to charge her with murder. Let's face it Caylee is more than likely gone. Once they convict her of her current charges she'll be locked up in prison with no place to go. Why not take your time and build and unbeatable case?
    I Agree with you completely, LE has so much info we aren't aware of and I believe Casey is going down.

    This will not be a COLD CASE.

    Perfect Crime..you have got to be kidding, Just because George is a ex LE doesn't mean he is that smart to help this crime be Perfect and we know casey isn't that smart. So when the Jury hears all her lies twists and turns and how her parents covered up sending out stories that absolutely Ridiculous, They will come back with" Guilty"

    THis case is heartbreaking and the whole world has watched it, curious if JB will try to get a change of Venue, but where TimBuck Two..????
    .
    IMO

    "May you always have LOVE to share,health to spare,and Friends that care."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    7,202
    Quote Originally Posted by cacnotcam View Post
    Yeah BUT if the defense is good, I have heard that "air samples" are a new thing and can be questionable and as far as the death band, I guess other things *can* cause that as well....So, my point being....unfortunately, the circumstancials here are VERY circumstancial.
    I totally disagree. I think that they have a lot more than other cases that have been successfully prosecuted. Cadaver dogs, blatant lies, death band on hair, chloroform in trunk and in computer searches, deviant behavior around the time her child was missing (theft/check fraud perpetuated on her best friend, no less), partying after "believing" that her daughter had been kidnapped ... I think the list goes on and on. I'm SO convinced by the "evidence" that we've heard about in the media that I sometimes find it hard to believe that other people aren't.

    "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lancaster Co. Pa.
    Posts
    967
    OOOO They have enough, but why rush it.....they are waiting for the smoking gun. She is already going to be doing jail time, LE has lots of time, they are making sure once they do press charges............SHES GONE FOR LIFE. There is no way she is going to get away with this, it's just a timing.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,097
    Quote Originally Posted by cacnotcam View Post
    Yeah BUT if the defense is good, I have heard that "air samples" are a new thing and can be questionable and as far as the death band, I guess other things *can* cause that as well....So, my point being....unfortunately, the circumstancials here are VERY circumstancial.
    Her defense team is terrible. Keep in mind that Baez LOST his previous defense of a child-killer - within the last couple months.

    They have enough evidence to convict Casey even without Caylee's body, (tho I believe it will be found).

    And Casey will spend the rest of her life in prison. Staring at the walls. Going quietly insane.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Perfect Murder/Perfect Town DVD
    By Solace in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 02:00 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 03:34 PM
  3. perfect murder perfect town on lifetime
    By srvfan in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 07:07 PM
  4. Perfect Murder, Perfect Town.....
    By little1 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 11:13 AM