Casey's laptop: did she take it with her when she left home?

magic-cat

Mother to Many
Reaction score
Website
www.thedistryct.com
I have found a little tidbit in the discovery documents concerning the pic of Caylee and the Grandpa in the assisted living facility where the picture was copied to Casey's laptop on June 17th at 3:31...and I just wondered if we knew if she had it OUT of the home or if this was IN the home?

I think so -that roommate guy on NG last night said that sometimes Casey told them she was "working from home" on her laptop.

So on June 17th at some point she copied the picture of Caylee on great grandpa's lap to her laptop at 3:31 pm. and then MODIFIED it at 9:58 pm. the file was last "accessed" on July 2nd...

Note: The picture that was taken was at 12:03 in the afternoon, so in all likelihood it was still VERY early in the day when Cindy got back home with Caylee...plenty of time left for them all to have a big fight...

I think so -that roommate guy on NG last night said that sometimes Casey told them she was "working from home" on her laptop.
Oh she was working alright. Working on lying.

I don't lie. I actually will be the first one to tell on myself if I have done something wrong. Okay, call me too honest! How could someone like KC live with all of her lies? Oh yeah, she's smarter than the rest of the world, right? I am sure that we are seeing a very sick girl here because if she acted anything like a normal person would if their baby was missing, well, you know . . . none of this is normal behavior and that is part of the intrique into this case, plus a beautiful baby who was loved and the victim of jealousy, imo.

Read the part on the same statement where it was uploaded to the laptop, read the file name where it was uploaded. Who is Bobby? The folder was named bobby. The camera also needs to be tracked down, where was it picked up by LE? It had to be present at the same place the laptop was. Some tracking needs to be done on the name of the camera to do this.

June 17, cell pings in airport woods, neighbor sees casey, parents discover ladder moved,gate open,
6-17 Furhman or someone reported no calls until 11am on the next day June 17.
6-17 Casey posted to Amy that she needed cheering up at 3:18pm on June 17.
6-17 Date rest home pics were loaded into laptop from cindys camera 330pm modified 9:58pm
last accessed july 2 1021am
Nikon Coolpix L12 DSCN 1894
Tattoo date was around July 2. Cindys blog was July 3. JG's call from Casey was July 3 about dont talk to parents.

I also tried to get a feel for what was on the cart at the rest home, glasses,pitchers, so it could have been lunchtime and the memory card verifies it was when the video and pic were taken. Cindy told LE that she went to her mothers for dinner afterwards. LE has a video from Chucky Cheese which seems to be trying to verify if Caylee stopped for lunch there that day also. I am thinking her mothers name may be bobbi which would explain the folder name at least.
Date of tattoo doesnt seem certain to me, the guys said casey said Tony was out of town and he would have been if he left June 30 but she was driving Amys car. Amy wasn't gone yet. Casey also said something to the guys about driving them all to airport was why she had the car. I just dont know if the guys were sure of the tattoo date.

I just find it interesting that she accessed the LAST KNOWN PHOTO of her child from her own laptop on the 17th...and it was in someone's documents folder named bobby???

Cindy stated that after the visit with her father she went to her mother's home with Caylee and stayed for dinner. IIRC, Cindy's mother lives not far from the assisted living care facility. Same town. Do we have an approx. time for the argument overheard by the next door neighbor?

This is the first time I believe I have ever seen or heard the name bobby in all of this...Who in the heck IS bobby?

Cindy stated that after the visit with her father she went to her mother's home with Caylee and stayed for dinner. IIRC, Cindy's mother lives not far from the assisted living care facility. Same town. Do we have an approx. time for the argument overheard by the next door neighbor?

Many older folks have "dinner" on the table by 1 or 2 in the afternoon, especially Sunday dinner...So they would still have likely arrived back home fairly early.

I have not been able to pin down ANYTHING on a time about the argument...yet.

This is the first time I believe I have ever seen or heard the name bobby in all of this...Who in the heck IS bobby?

Possibly off-base, but I have intentionally misspelled files/docs to distinguish them from other similar ones on the fly. I leave them on my desk top to take care of later.

IIRC the argument was on the 16th and the visit to the Assisted Living facility and to her mothers was on the 15th ... Fathers Day.

This would imply she did show up at the A's home on the 17th however, or how was she able to download the photo ... ? Unless Cindy used Casey's camera and she in took that w/her on the 16th when she left, or stole her mother's camera? Seems odd though.

I have found a little tidbit in the discovery documents concerning the pic of Caylee and the Grandpa in the assisted living facility where the picture was copied to Casey's laptop on June 17th at 3:31...and I just wondered if we knew if she had it OUT of the home or if this was IN the home?

The laptop is on the list of items that were turned over to police and / or seized from the car.

I am almost certain that the argument was reported to have been on the father's day weekend/the 15th was Sunday, so it could not have been the 16th as that was the Monday following.

I do not recall reading anything that suggested the argument was on Monday (June 16th). Am I missing something?

I do not recall reading anything that suggested the argument was on Monday (June 16th). Am I missing something?

No the argument was on the 15th unless Cindy is fibbing again. Because 15th is the last day she was seen. If it was on the 16th then something is completely wrong.........confusing post by me

I am going over the discovery with a fine tooth comb, so to speak, and now in Cindy's statement, dated 7-15-08 she states the following: 3 weeks ago I asked my daughter to bring my car home along with my granddaughter...That would have been on the 24th when she instructed her to bring the car home...The 24th was certainly a busy time around there...She also states at that time Casey told her she had been in Jacksonville for the past 2 and a half weeks.(I guess an excuse why she had not brought the car back) Then Cindy states (I am paraphrasing here) that she told Casey to take her to her granddaughter and that only once she called the police did Casey admit that Caylee was missing...

I don't recall if the laptop was seized at the house or from the car, or maybe even from the boyfriends house. I will note it if I locate it in the documents.

Cindy goes on in page 2 of her statement to say that Casey refused to let her speak to Caylee for the past month because Casey said she (Cindy) would upset her...

I just find it interesting that she accessed the LAST KNOWN PHOTO of her child from her own laptop on the 17th...and it was in someone's documents folder named bobby???

Hmmm..thats interesting. Do we know Caseys grandfathers name? Since it was a pic of him also maybe that was a folder for pics of him. Just thinking out loud

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back