793 users online (164 members and 629 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Facts Only

This thread is to slueth this case with just known facts that we have learned from the 400 pages of documents released and any new evidence that can be added in the future. We are only to discuss KNOWN facts to slueth and crack this case. Please do not merge.
    Last edited by shannon718; 09-10-2008 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Change title to make things clearer.

Okay new thread started JBEAN and SS.

so when did Casey use Jesse's shower? and can we link the documents in the thread so that we can refer to them?

Not my kids:

Do you remember when Casey asked to use Jesse's shower?

I don't believe we have the exact date of the shower, at least I don't remember reading it, that to me is vital info.

Question... Since the thread will likely go to 30+ pages, would anyone who reads each post and has time be able to create a list or summary post of all the contents? Perhaps edit the first post with them or something?

jeff hopkins is supposed to be the guy who introduced her to the nanny. Well everything I have read the cops have not been able to talk to him. THey talked to his parents... they say he didn't know her. Does anyone know if the cops ever did track down this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by edgeofnight View Post
    I don't believe we have the exact date of the shower, at least I don't remember reading it, that to me is vital info.
    I think its in Jesse's statement; If she abandoned the car on the 26th in the early afternoon or morning I'm wondering and feel strongly that it was right after she got rid of Caylee. She had money to buy groceries so why not gas? Makes no sense.

According to page 41 of the documents, in Jesse's statement, he says that it was between June 22nd and July 6th that she called to use the shower.
    Later in his statemnet he says that it was before the 4th of July. The call came in at about 10 am.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddywv View Post
    jeff hopkins is supposed to be the guy who introduced her to the nanny. Well everything I have read the cops have not been able to talk to him. THey talked to his parents... they say he didn't know her. Does anyone know if the cops ever did track down this guy?
    Its in the documents which is what we are discussing here...just the known facts regarding the documents. It was stated that Casey actually called the parents house. They missed the call but saw her name on the caller I.D.

To me this proves that she didn't know Jeff very well at all but was researching his phone number/ address on the internet due to the fact that she was going to use his name. She called his parents house and hung up realizing it wasn't him.

Reading furhter, the date of the shower would have been between 6/22 and 7/3.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    According to page 41 of the documents, in Jesse's statement, he says that it was between June 22nd and July 6th that she called to use the shower.
    Later in his statemnet he says that it was before the 4th of July. The call came in at about 10 am.
    Okay so she used the shower between June 22nd and the July 3rd? That is a big window. But still makes it a possiblility that she used that shower on the day that she abandoned her car.

Car left at Amscot

From the Nancy Grace transcript which aired 9/9/08:

NATE: I’m not exactly sure. I don’t know what her story was to him about the car. I just know that Tony had left that morning at approximately -- between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., and I don’t know exactly when, and he went and picked her up want but I never asked what exactly was wrong with the car.

Since the woman at Amscot said she first noticed the car on the morning of June 27th, I am going to assume that the car was left there the afternoon of June 26th.
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon718 View Post
    Okay so she used the shower between June 22nd and the July 3rd? That is a big window. But still makes it a possiblility that she used that shower on the day that she abandoned her car.
    Sorry, I am going off the documents and that is what Jesse says in his statement. He knows the time, but not the date.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddywv View Post
    LE talked to him and to his parents. A member of LE who talked to the parents later amended his report to correct a mistake: the parents said THEY didn't know her, not that their son didn't. I hope I'm thinking of the correct person.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Sorry, I am going off the documents and that is what Jesse says in his statement. He knows the time, but not the date.
    don't be sorry! Just trying to deduce and tighten up the timeline. I feel like we are missing stuff in those documents.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast