Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 433

Thread: Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,907

    Question Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

    OK. Since, the last, independently verified sightings of Caylee were on 6/15, there's plenty of attention being focused on the events post-6/15.

    I propose that there's valuable information to be gathered from the period 6/10-6/14 that could yield a break, or at least some new leads.

    *Per Ricardo's statement, Caylee's last night @ Glenwood Apt was 6/9.
    *Per Kristine's statement, Caylee played @ Lake Underhill 6/12 or 6/13 6-8:30PM
    *Per Clint's statement, Caylee was @ Tony's Apt on the afternoon of 6/13.
    *Per multiple statements, Caylee NEVER spent the night @ Tony's Apt.

    FIRST:

    I propose that there MAYBE an error in the affidavit narrative (see below)

    From original affidavit narrative:

    It was he [Tony] that contacted Amy H. and had her call me regarding this case. Anthony said while the defendant lived with her* since June 9th, she [Casey] mentioned several times that Caylee was with the “nanny” at Disney, Universal Studios or the beach. She never gave him any indication the child was endangered or missing.

    *[speculation that this is an error and should read, “him” (i.e. “lived with Tony since June 9th”.]

    SECOND:

    IF you buy that Casey moved into Tony's 6/9...THEN Casey came up with her new, secret location to stow Caylee for the nights 6/10-6/14 (apparently w/o noticeably harming her) OR someone (e.g. George & Cindy) isn't being truthful about knowledge of Caylee's overnight whereabouts.

    Could there be evidence (e.g. photo's, video, sightings, receipts, apartment/rental house viewings, etc.) during the period of 6/10-6/14 that is being overlooked due to focus on post-6/15 that could yield important leads to where Caylee might have been that may still hold evidence?!?!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    That's interesting since it mentions that June 9th date again--I wonder why Casey holds this date as significant? I've always wondered why Cindy never elaborated about what the circumstances were when she had Caylee visit her father on Father's Day--did Casey bring Caylee back home, was Caylee with the Grandparents alone, or some other scenerio? Cindy also stated she had last seen Caylee on June 9th--before she corrected herself with the Father's Day date. Somehow that June 9th date must mean something.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,907
    IMHO, synchronizing the Casey move-in with Tony date to 6/9 makes quite a few things fall into place.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,419
    Quote Originally Posted by librarian_mama View Post
    That's interesting since it mentions that June 9th date again--I wonder why Casey holds this date as significant? I've always wondered why Cindy never elaborated about what the circumstances were when she had Caylee visit her father on Father's Day--did Casey bring Caylee back home, was Caylee with the Grandparents alone, or some other scenerio? Cindy also stated she had last seen Caylee on June 9th--before she corrected herself with the Father's Day date. Somehow that June 9th date must mean something.
    Not only did KC hold on to the 9th..everyone else went along with that date as well UNTIL the picture of Caylee with the GR. G'PA surfaced...that is when all heck broke loose and the date suddenly changed.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MD MOMMY For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    831
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Not only did KC hold on to the 9th..everyone else went along with that date as well UNTIL the picture of Caylee with the GR. G'PA surfaced...that is when all heck broke loose and the date suddenly changed.
    Exactly, and that is incredibly sketchy, imo.
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by olive View Post
    Exactly, and that is incredibly sketchy, imo.
    I have always felt this was odd, how do you not remember this exactly if you are in the family. It is crazy how the June 9 date was good for everyone until that Father's Day find.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyinTheHam For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Not only did KC hold on to the 9th..everyone else went along with that date as well UNTIL the picture of Caylee with the GR. G'PA surfaced...that is when all heck broke loose and the date suddenly changed.
    The video had "surfaced" long before as Cindy had given it out to the media and it was widely being seen. LE finally "confronted" Cindy with the evidence that it took place on June 15th which invalidated the June 9th date. This happened the night before the first bond hearing as stated in testimony from Yuri Melich. Cindy became "combative" in a sense because she refused to give Yuri her father's name to check the sign in sheet and threatened not to cooperate any further with LE.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,957
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    OK. Since, the last, independently verified sightings of Caylee were on 6/15, there's plenty of attention being focused on the events post-6/15.

    I propose that there's valuable information to be gathered from the period 6/10-6/14 that could yield a break, or at least some new leads.

    *Per Ricardo's statement, Caylee's last night @ Glenwood Apt was 6/9.
    *Per Kristine's statement, Caylee played @ Lake Underhill 6/12 or 6/13 6-8:30PM
    *Per Clint's statement, Caylee was @ Tony's Apt on the afternoon of 6/13.
    *Per multiple statements, Caylee NEVER spent the night @ Tony's Apt.

    FIRST:

    I propose that there MAYBE an error in the affidavit narrative (see below)

    From original affidavit narrative:

    It was he [Tony] that contacted Amy H. and had her call me regarding this case. Anthony said while the defendant lived with her* since June 9th, she [Casey] mentioned several times that Caylee was with the “nanny” at Disney, Universal Studios or the beach. She never gave him any indication the child was endangered or missing.

    *[speculation that this is an error and should read, “him” (i.e. “lived with Tony since June 9th”.]

    SECOND:

    IF you buy that Casey moved into Tony's 6/9...THEN Casey came up with her new, secret location to stow Caylee for the nights 6/10-6/14 (apparently w/o noticeably harming her) OR someone (e.g. George & Cindy) isn't being truthful about knowledge of Caylee's overnight whereabouts.

    Could there be evidence (e.g. photo's, video, sightings, receipts, apartment/rental house viewings, etc.) during the period of 6/10-6/14 that is being overlooked due to focus on post-6/15 that could yield important leads to where Caylee might have been that may still hold evidence?!?!

    This is what I have been saying forever, that she must have begun leaving her in the car overnight from June 9th to June 15 and I wanted to know where she parked her car while at Tony's, where did she keep Caylee's clothes? How did Cindy get her for the day on June 15th and how did they end up back at the house on the 16th?

    So many questions.

  12. #9
    Insomnia Momma's Avatar
    Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,016
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Not only did KC hold on to the 9th..everyone else went along with that date as well UNTIL the picture of Caylee with the GR. G'PA surfaced...that is when all heck broke loose and the date suddenly changed.

    I agree that they all took off with the June 9th date. However, Casey stated numerous times that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days. If you count from July 16th backwards then wouldn't the 31 days mean the 15th of June? The numbers don't add up for the 9th, kwim? I think Cindy chose the 9th based on it being a Sunday and Casey didn't correct her.

    I think that is why LE is focusing on these dates. I think (MOO) that the 31 days is the only truth Casey actually put forth. I believe she knows exactly the date she last saw Caylee.


    Like I said this is all just my own speculation and opinion.
    Last edited by Insomnia Momma; 09-10-2008 at 02:19 PM. Reason: to add info

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,732
    And while what happened prior to the 15th-16th is important, the 15th is the last day we know that Caylee was still alive.

  14. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    On The Beach in LaLa Land
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by librarian_mama View Post
    That's interesting since it mentions that June 9th date again--I wonder why Casey holds this date as significant? I've always wondered why Cindy never elaborated about what the circumstances were when she had Caylee visit her father on Father's Day--did Casey bring Caylee back home, was Caylee with the Grandparents alone, or some other scenerio? Cindy also stated she had last seen Caylee on June 9th--before she corrected herself with the Father's Day date. Somehow that June 9th date must mean something.
    I always thought that both Cindy & Casey just had the days mixed up by a week. Since it was verified that Cindy had Caylee at the nursing home on father's day the 15th, its obvious that the 9th was not the last time Casey saw her at the Sawgrass Apts. Has Casey ever corrected that statement with the date 6/16? Of course why would she really.........now that the entire world knows everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

  15. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,907

    focus...focus....

    OK, OK. The disagreement 6/15 vs. 6/9 and motives for it has been beaten to death, IMHO. ther_beatingA_Dead Not that it isn't an interesting topic...

    My intent here was really to focus on something that I don't think is getting the same level of scrutiny - albeit understandably - and yet, might yield some new & helpful information or evidence.

    The byproduct of the 6/9 vs. 6/15 debate is benefitting the Anthony's (whether intentional or not) by shifting focus away from 6/10-6/14 which holds some crucial clues - again, and as always IMHO.

    Discuss

  16. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    This is what I have been saying forever, that she must have begun leaving her in the car overnight from June 9th to June 15 and I wanted to know where she parked her car while at Tony's, where did she keep Caylee's clothes? How did Cindy get her for the day on June 15th and how did they end up back at the house on the 16th?

    So many questions.
    This is exactly what I was thinking. KC began using chloroform on her on June 9th, keeping her drugged up all night, so she would sleep peacefully in the trunk, and give KC the chance for uninterrupted hook ups with TonE all night long. Perhaps on the night of the 15th or 16th (if you believe GA's story about seeing them on the 16th), KC left her in there too long, or gave her too much chloroform, and when she discovered her, she freaked out and ditched the body. Maybe she forgot about Caylee so long that it wasn't until just before the flurry of phone calls when she discovered what she had done. Then she took the body back to the Anthony house, borrowed the shovel, buried the body in the backyard. Waited a few days, got nervous, dug the body back up, and then buried it somewhere remote, or fed it to alligators (the thought of that makes me want to vomit, its so so sick and sad).

  17. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Not only did KC hold on to the 9th..everyone else went along with that date as well UNTIL the picture of Caylee with the GR. G'PA surfaced...that is when all heck broke loose and the date suddenly changed.
    I believe she testified at the bond hearing that the last time she saw Caylee was on Sunday the 15th, but that she heard them the morning of the 16th. In her original police report on 7/15 - Mrs. Anthony says she last saw Caylee on 6/8 - which if you add the week correction - would be 6/15. I just thought it was interesting in the police report it is never noted she heard her the next day. It simply says "I last saw my granddaughter June 8th".

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to buster1234 For This Useful Post:


  19. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    OK, OK. The disagreement 6/15 vs. 6/9 and motives for it has been beaten to death, IMHO. ther_beatingA_Dead Not that it isn't an interesting topic...

    My intent here was really to focus on something that I don't think is getting the same level of scrutiny - albeit understandably - and yet, might yield some new & helpful information or evidence.

    The byproduct of the 6/9 vs. 6/15 debate is benefitting the Anthony's (whether intentional or not) by shifting focus away from 6/10-6/14 which holds some crucial clues - again, and as always IMHO.

    Discuss
    I still think that KC used the murder of the jogger at Blanchard Park on June 9th as her reason for picking that date as the day she last saw Caylee. She had a month to cook up her excuse and during that time period, the Nicole Ganguzza murder was a highly publicized case. She probably thought, "hey, I go to Blanchard Park sometimes, and Caylee loves that park. There was a murderer in the park there that day. I think I'll say that this was the last day I saw Caylee and throw that Blanchard Park connection in there so hopefully people will believe that the murderer also killed Caylee, and maybe Zanny the nanny, too".

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope for the Best For This Useful Post:


  21. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    This is what I have been saying forever, that she must have begun leaving her in the car overnight from June 9th to June 15 and I wanted to know where she parked her car while at Tony's, where did she keep Caylee's clothes? How did Cindy get her for the day on June 15th and how did they end up back at the house on the 16th?

    So many questions.
    I'm sorry if I am way off on this but I always thought that Caylee primarily stayed w/ the grandparents and would only occasionally stay w/ her mom elsewhere. I had the impression that Caylee was still w/ the Anthony's prior to 6/15.

  22. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    I agree that they all took off with the June 9th date. However, Casey stated numerous times that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days. If you count from July 16th backwards then wouldn't the 31 days mean the 15th of June? The numbers don't add up for the 9th, kwim? I think Cindy chose the 9th based on it being a Sunday and Casey didn't correct her.

    I think that is why LE is focusing on these dates. I think (MOO) that the 31 days is the only truth Casey actually put forth. I believe she knows exactly the date she last saw Caylee.


    Like I said this is all just my own speculation and opinion.
    I 100% agree. I think Casey has always said 31 days. She said it to Lee and her mother and even in her police statement. In her police statement on 7/16 she says 31 days but if you look at the time it was 1:05 am and I don't know if she realized it was the next day. In JG's police statement on 7/16 he says he texted Casey and she texted back that Caylee had been missing 32 days. She seemed to keep track of the days and has been consistent with it.

  23. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    I agree that they all took off with the June 9th date. However, Casey stated numerous times that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days. If you count from July 16th backwards then wouldn't the 31 days mean the 15th of June? The numbers don't add up for the 9th, kwim? I think Cindy chose the 9th based on it being a Sunday and Casey didn't correct her.

    I think that is why LE is focusing on these dates. I think (MOO) that the 31 days is the only truth Casey actually put forth. I believe she knows exactly the date she last saw Caylee.


    Like I said this is all just my own speculation and opinion.
    31 days from July 15th is JUNE 14th.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:


  25. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    OK, OK. The disagreement 6/15 vs. 6/9 and motives for it has been beaten to death, IMHO. ther_beatingA_Dead Not that it isn't an interesting topic...

    My intent here was really to focus on something that I don't think is getting the same level of scrutiny - albeit understandably - and yet, might yield some new & helpful information or evidence.

    The byproduct of the 6/9 vs. 6/15 debate is benefitting the Anthony's (whether intentional or not) by shifting focus away from 6/10-6/14 which holds some crucial clues - again, and as always IMHO.

    Discuss
    I know where you're going--I only mention the date because I think it has signifigance in Casey's mind--she made the move to her boyfriend's--what to do with a kid?

    I'm going to have my hubby print out the 400 pages at work (is that wrong?) & I'll go through focusing on the 6/10-6/15 dates & post back later with what I put together

  26. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    44
    From original affidavit narrative:


    It was he [Tony] that contacted Amy H. and had her call me regarding this case. Anthony said while the defendant lived with her* since June 9th, she [Casey] mentioned several times that Caylee was with the “nanny” at Disney, Universal Studios or the beach. She never gave him any indication the child was endangered or missing.

    *[speculation that this is an error and should read, “him” (i.e. “lived with Tony since June 9th”.]

    I don't believe that there was an error in this statment he is saying that Casey was living with Amy. And that was why Tony had Amy call LE.

  27. #21
    unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    OK, OK. The disagreement 6/15 vs. 6/9 and motives for it has been beaten to death, IMHO. ther_beatingA_Dead Not that it isn't an interesting topic...

    My intent here was really to focus on something that I don't think is getting the same level of scrutiny - albeit understandably - and yet, might yield some new & helpful information or evidence.

    The byproduct of the 6/9 vs. 6/15 debate is benefitting the Anthony's (whether intentional or not) by shifting focus away from 6/10-6/14 which holds some crucial clues - again, and as always IMHO.

    Discuss
    I think you are definitely onto something. Focus people! lol If we could figure out where Caylee was before she went missing, it may provide some answers about where she is (alive or otherwise) now. It appears that Casey was keeping her somewhere during those dates, somewhere she was able to retrieve her from since Cindy was able to get her on Father's Day 6/15. Does anyone have any FACTS about the dates 6/10-6/14? I think that's what this thread is for.
    Last edited by unsaid; 09-10-2008 at 02:50 PM. Reason: for clarity

  28. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    I agree that they all took off with the June 9th date. However, Casey stated numerous times that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days. If you count from July 16th backwards then wouldn't the 31 days mean the 15th of June? The numbers don't add up for the 9th, kwim? I think Cindy chose the 9th based on it being a Sunday and Casey didn't correct her.

    I think that is why LE is focusing on these dates. I think (MOO) that the 31 days is the only truth Casey actually put forth. I believe she knows exactly the date she last saw Caylee.


    Like I said this is all just my own speculation and opinion.
    I know dates get confusing and had Father's Day NOT been a holiday I could see grounds for the confusion. It's MUCH easier however to sit back and think of when you last saw someone when a holiday is involved. They were all sticking to that story. I hear you about the 31 days. What got me even further with that whole 31 days thing is, most people would speak in weeks and not so precise..it was too much information which is normally when peeps lie...JMO.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .

  29. #23
    The only reason I think the dates are so important is b/c besides Mr. Anthony, no one has seen this little girl alive after 6/15 - which is supposedly the night of the big fight.

  30. #24
    Again I am sorry if I've missed something obvious here but why does everyone think that Casey took Caylee with her when she moved into Tony's? I always had the impression that Caylee all but rarely stayed at the grandparents and it was only on the 15th or
    16th of June that Casey took her.
    Last edited by buster1234; 09-10-2008 at 02:54 PM. Reason: mistake

  31. #25
    unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    340
    The point is...where was Caylee sleeping 6/10-6/14? If Casey was at Tony's overnight without Caylee BEFORE she was last seen on Father's Day...where was Caylee during those times? Knowing that would help.

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LE Links AND Orange County Jail Info AND Updated Charges Info - NO DISCUSSION!
    By Patience in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 03:22 AM
  2. 2009.02.18 Document Release: Key on a Key-chain
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 03:01 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 02:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •