Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
OK. Since, the last, independently verified sightings of Caylee were on 6/15, there's plenty of attention being focused on the events post-6/15.

I propose that there's valuable information to be gathered from the period 6/10-6/14 that could yield a break, or at least some new leads.

*Per Ricardo's statement, Caylee's last night @ Glenwood Apt was 6/9.
*Per Kristine's statement, Caylee played @ Lake Underhill 6/12 or 6/13 6-8:30PM
*Per Clint's statement, Caylee was @ Tony's Apt on the afternoon of 6/13.
*Per multiple statements, Caylee NEVER spent the night @ Tony's Apt.

FIRST:

I propose that there MAYBE an error in the affidavit narrative (see below)

From original affidavit narrative:

It was he [Tony] that contacted Amy H. and had her call me regarding this case. Anthony said while the defendant lived with her* since June 9th, she [Casey] mentioned several times that Caylee was with the “nanny” at Disney, Universal Studios or the beach. She never gave him any indication the child was endangered or missing.

*[speculation that this is an error and should read, “him” (i.e. “lived with Tony since June 9th”.]:waitasec:
SECOND:

IF you buy that Casey moved into Tony's 6/9...THEN Casey came up with her new, secret location to stow Caylee for the nights 6/10-6/14 (apparently w/o noticeably harming her) OR someone (e.g. George & Cindy) isn't being truthful about knowledge of Caylee's overnight whereabouts.

Could there be evidence (e.g. photo's, video, sightings, receipts, apartment/rental house viewings, etc.) during the period of 6/10-6/14 that is being overlooked due to focus on post-6/15 that could yield important leads to where Caylee might have been that may still hold evidence?!?!
:detective:​

That's interesting since it mentions that June 9th date again--I wonder why Casey holds this date as significant? I've always wondered why Cindy never elaborated about what the circumstances were when she had Caylee visit her father on Father's Day--did Casey bring Caylee back home, was Caylee with the Grandparents alone, or some other scenerio? Cindy also stated she had last seen Caylee on June 9th--before she corrected herself with the Father's Day date. Somehow that June 9th date must mean something.

IMHO, synchronizing the Casey move-in with Tony date to 6/9 makes quite a few things fall into place.

That's interesting since it mentions that June 9th date again--I wonder why Casey holds this date as significant? I've always wondered why Cindy never elaborated about what the circumstances were when she had Caylee visit her father on Father's Day--did Casey bring Caylee back home, was Caylee with the Grandparents alone, or some other scenerio? Cindy also stated she had last seen Caylee on June 9th--before she corrected herself with the Father's Day date. Somehow that June 9th date must mean something.

Not only did KC hold on to the 9th..everyone else went along with that date as well UNTIL the picture of Caylee with the GR. G'PA surfaced...that is when all heck broke loose and the date suddenly changed.

Not only did KC hold on to the 9th..everyone else went along with that date as well UNTIL the picture of Caylee with the GR. G'PA surfaced...that is when all heck broke loose and the date suddenly changed.

Exactly, and that is incredibly sketchy, imo.

Exactly, and that is incredibly sketchy, imo.

I have always felt this was odd, how do you not remember this exactly if you are in the family. It is crazy how the June 9 date was good for everyone until that Father's Day find.

The video had "surfaced" long before as Cindy had given it out to the media and it was widely being seen. LE finally "confronted" Cindy with the evidence that it took place on June 15th which invalidated the June 9th date. This happened the night before the first bond hearing as stated in testimony from Yuri Melich. Cindy became "combative" in a sense because she refused to give Yuri her father's name to check the sign in sheet and threatened not to cooperate any further with LE.

OK. Since, the last, independently verified sightings of Caylee were on 6/15, there's plenty of attention being focused on the events post-6/15.

I propose that there's valuable information to be gathered from the period 6/10-6/14 that could yield a break, or at least some new leads.

*Per Ricardo's statement, Caylee's last night @ Glenwood Apt was 6/9.
*Per Kristine's statement, Caylee played @ Lake Underhill 6/12 or 6/13 6-8:30PM
*Per Clint's statement, Caylee was @ Tony's Apt on the afternoon of 6/13.
*Per multiple statements, Caylee NEVER spent the night @ Tony's Apt.

FIRST:

I propose that there MAYBE an error in the affidavit narrative (see below)

It was he [Tony] that contacted Amy H. and had her call me regarding this case. Anthony said while the defendant lived with her* since June 9th, she [Casey] mentioned several times that Caylee was with the “nanny” at Disney, Universal Studios or the beach. She never gave him any indication the child was endangered or missing.

*[speculation that this is an error and should read, “him” (i.e. “lived with Tony since June 9th”.]:waitasec:
SECOND:

IF you buy that Casey moved into Tony's 6/9...THEN Casey came up with her new, secret location to stow Caylee for the nights 6/10-6/14 (apparently w/o noticeably harming her) OR someone (e.g. George & Cindy) isn't being truthful about knowledge of Caylee's overnight whereabouts.

Could there be evidence (e.g. photo's, video, sightings, receipts, apartment/rental house viewings, etc.) during the period of 6/10-6/14 that is being overlooked due to focus on post-6/15 that could yield important leads to where Caylee might have been that may still hold evidence?!?!
:detective:​

This is what I have been saying forever, that she must have begun leaving her in the car overnight from June 9th to June 15 and I wanted to know where she parked her car while at Tony's, where did she keep Caylee's clothes? How did Cindy get her for the day on June 15th and how did they end up back at the house on the 16th?

So many questions.

I agree that they all took off with the June 9th date. However, Casey stated numerous times that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days. If you count from July 16th backwards then wouldn't the 31 days mean the 15th of June? The numbers don't add up for the 9th, kwim? I think Cindy chose the 9th based on it being a Sunday and Casey didn't correct her. :waitasec:

I think that is why LE is focusing on these dates. I think (MOO) that the 31 days is the only truth Casey actually put forth. I believe she knows exactly the date she last saw Caylee.

Like I said this is all just my own speculation and opinion.

And while what happened prior to the 15th-16th is important, the 15th is the last day we know that Caylee was still alive.

I always thought that both Cindy & Casey just had the days mixed up by a week. Since it was verified that Cindy had Caylee at the nursing home on father's day the 15th, its obvious that the 9th was not the last time Casey saw her at the Sawgrass Apts. Has Casey ever corrected that statement with the date 6/16? Of course why would she really.........now that the entire world knows everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

OK, OK. The disagreement 6/15 vs. 6/9 and motives for it has been beaten to death, IMHO. :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead :) Not that it isn't an interesting topic...

My intent here was really to focus on something that I don't think is getting the same level of scrutiny - albeit understandably - and yet, might yield some new & helpful information or evidence. :rolleyes:

The byproduct of the 6/9 vs. 6/15 debate is benefitting the Anthony's (whether intentional or not) by shifting focus away from 6/10-6/14 which holds some crucial clues - again, and as always IMHO. :confused:

Discuss :grouphug:

This is what I have been saying forever, that she must have begun leaving her in the car overnight from June 9th to June 15 and I wanted to know where she parked her car while at Tony's, where did she keep Caylee's clothes? How did Cindy get her for the day on June 15th and how did they end up back at the house on the 16th?

So many questions.

This is exactly what I was thinking. KC began using chloroform on her on June 9th, keeping her drugged up all night, so she would sleep peacefully in the trunk, and give KC the chance for uninterrupted hook ups with TonE all night long. Perhaps on the night of the 15th or 16th (if you believe GA's story about seeing them on the 16th), KC left her in there too long, or gave her too much chloroform, and when she discovered her, she freaked out and ditched the body. Maybe she forgot about Caylee so long that it wasn't until just before the flurry of phone calls when she discovered what she had done. Then she took the body back to the Anthony house, borrowed the shovel, buried the body in the backyard. Waited a few days, got nervous, dug the body back up, and then buried it somewhere remote, or fed it to alligators (the thought of that makes me want to vomit, its so so sick and sad).

I believe she testified at the bond hearing that the last time she saw Caylee was on Sunday the 15th, but that she heard them the morning of the 16th. In her original police report on 7/15 - Mrs. Anthony says she last saw Caylee on 6/8 - which if you add the week correction - would be 6/15. I just thought it was interesting in the police report it is never noted she heard her the next day. It simply says "I last saw my granddaughter June 8th".

OK, OK. The disagreement 6/15 vs. 6/9 and motives for it has been beaten to death, IMHO. :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead :) Not that it isn't an interesting topic...

My intent here was really to focus on something that I don't think is getting the same level of scrutiny - albeit understandably - and yet, might yield some new & helpful information or evidence. :rolleyes:

The byproduct of the 6/9 vs. 6/15 debate is benefitting the Anthony's (whether intentional or not) by shifting focus away from 6/10-6/14 which holds some crucial clues - again, and as always IMHO. :confused:

I still think that KC used the murder of the jogger at Blanchard Park on June 9th as her reason for picking that date as the day she last saw Caylee. She had a month to cook up her excuse and during that time period, the Nicole Ganguzza murder was a highly publicized case. She probably thought, "hey, I go to Blanchard Park sometimes, and Caylee loves that park. There was a murderer in the park there that day. I think I'll say that this was the last day I saw Caylee and throw that Blanchard Park connection in there so hopefully people will believe that the murderer also killed Caylee, and maybe Zanny the nanny, too".

So many questions.

I'm sorry if I am way off on this but I always thought that Caylee primarily stayed w/ the grandparents and would only occasionally stay w/ her mom elsewhere. I had the impression that Caylee was still w/ the Anthony's prior to 6/15.

I agree that they all took off with the June 9th date. However, Casey stated numerous times that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days. If you count from July 16th backwards then wouldn't the 31 days mean the 15th of June? The numbers don't add up for the 9th, kwim? I think Cindy chose the 9th based on it being a Sunday and Casey didn't correct her. :waitasec:

I think that is why LE is focusing on these dates. I think (MOO) that the 31 days is the only truth Casey actually put forth. I believe she knows exactly the date she last saw Caylee.

I 100% agree. I think Casey has always said 31 days. She said it to Lee and her mother and even in her police statement. In her police statement on 7/16 she says 31 days but if you look at the time it was 1:05 am and I don't know if she realized it was the next day. In JG's police statement on 7/16 he says he texted Casey and she texted back that Caylee had been missing 32 days. She seemed to keep track of the days and has been consistent with it.

31 days from July 15th is JUNE 14th.

I know where you're going--I only mention the date because I think it has signifigance in Casey's mind--she made the move to her boyfriend's--what to do with a kid?

I'm going to have my hubby print out the 400 pages at work (is that wrong?:rolleyes:) & I'll go through focusing on the 6/10-6/15 dates & post back later with what I put together

I don't believe that there was an error in this statment he is saying that Casey was living with Amy. And that was why Tony had Amy call LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back