Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

Weird - they showed up a few minutes before Casey and Lee got home.

Off to check the webcam...

Damn, it's frozen again.

Denied!

Read the whole blog at CNN. It states "unidentified woman showed up at Anthonys door and talked to Cindy for 10 minutes and left without saying anything to reporters" Maybe the woman was harrassing them, and thats why the cops there? We shall see.

They honestly need to toss her back in jail...save the taxpayers some money.

Its Wednesday - as I saw on another thread - Something happens on Wednesdays. So true so far!

Read the whole blog at CNN. It states "unidentified woman showed up at Anthonys door and talked to Cindy for 10 minutes and left without saying anything to reporters" Maybe the woman was harrassing them, and thats why the cops there? We shall see.

Perhaps it was the amazing Zanny the invisible Nanny!!

Maybe they are there for coffee, tea, or....brownies? Seriously, probably regarding the protestors and/or the charge against George. Or Casey's re-re-arrest? It's time for the revolving doors to swing again.

OT kinda, that blog says Casey just arrived home with Lee. why is Lee home all the time taking Casey to the lawyer? Doesnt anyone work but George? Who pays the mortgage/bills? Do Donations pay all this? I dont get it.

I doubt it is concerning any charges against George. LE has already stated that will be BURIED at the bottom of a stack of basically trivial/non-issues, and will likely result in nothing more than a summons...

I doubt it is concerning any charges against George. LE has already stated that will be BURIED at the bottom of a stack of basically trivial/non-issues, and will likely result in nothing more than a summons...

I read that too.

With script #2 of course. lol

:woohoo:

And a nice tray of "herb" brownies. LOL Seriously though, I wish they were there to arrest her on homicide charges. It drives me nuts that she's out there every day hanging out at Baez's office doing god knows what.

More was posted

3:54 PM ET - Another patrol car just showed up. Two officers are still talking to Cindy and Lee and two officers are asking people to move cars that are incorrectly parked.

3:52 PM ET - Two more officers show up apparently to help determine if this woman is trespassing.

everyone knows that that blog keeps getting updated right? the link

They honestly need to toss her back in jail...save the taxpayers some money.

That's been my thought EVerytime they bail her out. Sitting in Baez office is not home confinement by any means!!

LOL.. Yeah the Nanny with the script. Thanks for the laugh.

:) Always around for a laugh. I figure if I don't laugh at this stuff now and again, I may just loose my mind, and end up running out of the house all naked and stuff screaming like a loon.

But, seriously, I do as well wish they would get their case solid so they can arrest her. I know she has the right to be, but I hate seeing her run around so much.

More was posted

3:54 PM ET - Another patrol car just showed up. Two officers are still talking to Cindy and Lee and two officers are asking people to move cars that are incorrectly parked.

3:52 PM ET - Two more officers show up apparently to help determine if this woman is trespassing.

Y'know...If they just arrest and charge her and put her back in jail where she belongs the police wouldn't have to deal with all of this trivial nonsense....of people standing one inch from their driveway, giant billboards blocking the sidewalk, angry mobs etc.

Just charge her already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back