723 users online (80 members and 643 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

Casey Anthony could be going back to jail At ANY moment

As reported on Nancy Grace tonite!!!!!!! New charges could be filed for MORE bad checks!
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

Sweet

unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Is this normal? I mean do "regular" people keep getting re-arrested like this? Is she going to be re-arrested everytime another check clears?
    Last edited by unsaid; 09-10-2008 at 08:16 PM. Reason: spelling

My ex decided to steal my identity last summer - He was arrested and release twice before he finally couldnt get someone to bail him out - and then he sat until court --- He was arrested when the first "batch" of checks cleared - posted bond - and picked up again after another "round" of checks came thru and more stores/I contacted the police again ----

The only difference - each time he was let out of jail - he wrote more checks........
    A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.

Earlier today I speculated if Casey was to be re-arrested it could be related to alleged crimes uncovered during the investigation into the check stealing and forgery charges (e.g. ATT, the bank and the stores, Target, Winn Dixie.). Not sure if that is the case but someone on NG's show said the same thing.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by MIMOMMY View Post
    My ex decided to steal my identity last summer - He was arrested and release twice before he finally couldnt get someone to bail him out - and then he sat until court --- He was arrested when the first "batch" of checks cleared - posted bond - and picked up again after another "round" of checks came thru and more stores/I contacted the police again ----

The only difference - each time he was let out of jail - he wrote more checks........
    Thanks for relaying the personal experience. I'm trying to ground the things that happen in this case to reality LOL. Ok...so this does happen.

Except she'll get bailed out immediately.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post
    Is this normal? I mean do "regular" people keep getting re-arrested like this? Is she going to be re-arrested everytime another check clears?
    I don't think it's normal but I'm not 100% sure.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by lostnfound85 View Post
    She would still have to get 'processed', right? Check for lice, cavity search... she'll be a pro at the jail thang by the time she goes to trials.

Woohoo!

Now let's all do a BIG cyber group High-5...

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    As reported on Nancy Grace tonite!!!!!!! New charges could be filed for MORE bad checks!
    She will be arrested for every "charge". Last time I believe it was for 6 charges. But they only picked her up once.

They were not ready to arrest her for anything else at that time. Or they would have done it then. That means the investigation wasn't finished on anything else.

There is no telling what all they are investigating. The folks arresting her for the bad checks are not the same team as the ones dealing with the child neglict. But they might be working together, sharing info, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lostnfound85 View Post
    Exactly. Talk about a waste. Or as KC would say, "a huge waste"

Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post

I don't think a single thing about this case has been normal so far, and I definitely don't see her and her family as "regular" people right now!

It doesnt matter, someone will just bail her out again as usual. They need to arrest her for murder, not bad checks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
    I don't think it's normal but I'm not 100% sure.
    In this case, I am 100% sure nothing is normal !!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast