Casey Anthony could be going back to jail At ANY moment

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
As reported on Nancy Grace tonite!!!!!!! New charges could be filed for MORE bad checks!

Is this normal? I mean do "regular" people keep getting re-arrested like this? Is she going to be re-arrested everytime another check clears?

My ex decided to steal my identity last summer - He was arrested and release twice before he finally couldnt get someone to bail him out - and then he sat until court --- He was arrested when the first "batch" of checks cleared - posted bond - and picked up again after another "round" of checks came thru and more stores/I contacted the police again ----

The only difference - each time he was let out of jail - he wrote more checks........:bang:

Earlier today I speculated if Casey was to be re-arrested it could be related to alleged crimes uncovered during the investigation into the check stealing and forgery charges (e.g. ATT, the bank and the stores, Target, Winn Dixie.). Not sure if that is the case but someone on NG's show said the same thing.

My ex decided to steal my identity last summer - He was arrested and release twice before he finally couldnt get someone to bail him out - and then he sat until court --- He was arrested when the first "batch" of checks cleared - posted bond - and picked up again after another "round" of checks came thru and more stores/I contacted the police again ----

The only difference - each time he was let out of jail - he wrote more checks........:bang:

Thanks for relaying the personal experience. I'm trying to ground the things that happen in this case to reality LOL. Ok...so this does happen.

Is this normal? I mean do "regular" people keep getting re-arrested like this? Is she going to be re-arrested everytime another check clears?

I don't think it's normal but I'm not 100% sure.

Except she'll get bailed out immediately.
She would still have to get 'processed', right? Check for lice, cavity search... she'll be a pro at the jail thang by the time she goes to trials.

Woohoo! :woohoo:

Now let's all do a BIG cyber group High-5... :hand:

:blowkiss:

As reported on Nancy Grace tonite!!!!!!! New charges could be filed for MORE bad checks!

She will be arrested for every "charge". Last time I believe it was for 6 charges. But they only picked her up once.

They were not ready to arrest her for anything else at that time. Or they would have done it then. That means the investigation wasn't finished on anything else.

There is no telling what all they are investigating. The folks arresting her for the bad checks are not the same team as the ones dealing with the child neglict. But they might be working together, sharing info, etc.

I don't think a single thing about this case has been normal so far, and I definitely don't see her and her family as "regular" people right now!

It doesnt matter, someone will just bail her out again as usual. They need to arrest her for murder, not bad checks.

I think regular people don't go on fraudulent check stealing/writing sprees. But I guess regular criminals get serially arrested.

My mom had a person that got in trouble for writing bad checks they were giving time to clear it up....not arrested...they didn't clear it up and wrote more, they were arrested 1 time f or like 20 different checks....I remember hearing that this wasn't normal for her to keep getting arrested on these charges....so I hope OSCO is doing the right thing and it doesn't jepordize when she finally does go to trial....I've seen that kinda crap happen down here..

Would she have a small bond amount again? Or more like the $50,000?

:Justice: for :genie: Caylee

Any time she spends in jail works for me. She should be in without bail for losing her baby and not co-operating to find her, but whatever she gets works at this point.

But if new charge will be added to existing fraud charges - is it mean that for each new charge she'll be having the separate sentencing jail time? If so then it's pretty good news:).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back