1925 users online (335 members and 1590 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,476

    Will we see Casey's version of a bereaved mother?

    When they find Caylee's body or make an official statement that she is deceased will Casey continue the cold/flat emotional response, or will she attempt to do the falling apart "omg the kidnappers did kill her" response?

    I hope they videotape telling her.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,067
    no heart=no emotions, I will be shocked IF we ever see any emotion unless it's about her a$$ being on the line, Casey only cares about Casey IMO
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    593
    I really dont think we will see any kind of emotion or tears from her until they find Caylees body....otherwise she will just keep on saying that Caylee is "safe" & "close". When they do find her body, and I have total faith that they eventually will find her, we will definitly see her cry BUT she will be crying because HER life is over....not Caylees.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas at the moment :)
    Posts
    1,933
    bet everything I own = NOPE, nothing, nada, zip
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayin_4_Grace View Post
    I really dont think we will see any kind of emotion or tears from her until they find Caylees body....otherwise she will just keep on saying that Caylee is "safe" & "close". When they do find her body, and I have total faith that they eventually will find her, we will definitly see her cry BUT she will be crying because HER life is over....not Caylees.
    I'm very much afraid you are right.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,476
    I don't think she will cry either. If her defense for her lack of emotion now is that Caylee is alive and safe with the kidnappy nannies logically she should act surprised, stunned and grief stricken.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    When they find Caylee's body or make an official statement that she is deceased will Casey continue the cold/flat emotional response, or will she attempt to do the falling apart "omg the kidnappers did kill her" response?

    I hope they videotape telling her.
    You know I said this a LONG time ago. I wish someone would have gone to her in jail and told her that they found Caylee, just to see Casey's reaction as I'm sure it would be very telling. I guess it's kind of illegal for LE to do this, and that's why they never did...
    RIP SWEET LITTLE CAYLEE

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disarray
    Posts
    6,799
    Nuttin...stone cold, still spouting the script and the nanny...nope, nothing.
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

  9. #9
    What I expect KC will do if/when she is told Caylee's body has been found is:

    1. Initially react seemingly if shocked, but only because the body was located.
    2. Crumble in fear for herself, not her daughter's fate.
    3. Cry to her family for the rest of her life that she didn't do it - ZG did.

    And GA & CA will forever believe her, and will forever blame LE for "not having found Caylee" for them in PR, TX or NY (!???), but let's not point that fact out. We wouldn't want to rub anything in.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    646
    I seriously hate to tell you all, but I will be very surprised if they ever find Caylee. This reminds me of how they never found Natalie Holloway.
    And no you will never see Casey show remorse or speak, which to me shows her guilt even more.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    796
    I dare to post without being attacked.


    Forgive me if this show's my catholic school upbringing.

    Praying is for everyone, I would think that since God forgives all that we should forgive all, at least that is what the bible teaches.

    I pray that this whole family finds some peace. Everyone in this world has made mistakes, maybe some harsh, maybe some not so, but I believe everyone deserves forgiveness.

    When I pray at night, it's not just for Caylee, It's for George, Cindy, Lee and more.

    I pray for everyone involved directly or not in this case, including all of us, that they let go of the anger they hold within and try to recognize the situation and know that some of these people were thrown into this quick fiasco without warning and are doing their best to hold on.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by Short_Stuff View Post
    I seriously hate to tell you all, but I will be very surprised if they ever find Caylee. This reminds me of how they never found Natalie Holloway.
    And no you will never see Casey show remorse or speak, which to me shows her guilt even more.
    I know deep down SS that you are probably right, but I have to keep saying over and over that they WILL find her because I really find it hard to accept that they wont. I know the odds are agianst it but.....my common sense and my heart are not on the same page.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disarray
    Posts
    6,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie526 View Post
    I dare to post without being attacked.


    Forgive me if this show's my catholic school upbringing.

    Praying is for everyone, I would think that since God forgives all that we should forgive all, at least that is what the bible teaches.

    I pray that this whole family finds some peace. Everyone in this world has made mistakes, maybe some harsh, maybe some not so, but I believe everyone deserves forgiveness.

    When I pray at night, it's not just for Caylee, It's for George, Cindy, Lee and more.

    I pray for everyone involved directly or not in this case, including all of us, that they let go of the anger they hold within and try to recognize the situation and know that some of these people were thrown into this quick fiasco without warning and are doing their best to hold on.
    Isn't there a prayer thread??
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie526 View Post
    I dare to post without being attacked.


    Forgive me if this show's my catholic school upbringing.

    Praying is for everyone, I would think that since God forgives all that we should forgive all, at least that is what the bible teaches.

    I pray that this whole family finds some peace. Everyone in this world has made mistakes, maybe some harsh, maybe some not so, but I believe everyone deserves forgiveness.

    When I pray at night, it's not just for Caylee, It's for George, Cindy, Lee and more.

    I pray for everyone involved directly or not in this case, including all of us, that they let go of the anger they hold within and try to recognize the situation and know that some of these people were thrown into this quick fiasco without warning and are doing their best to hold on.
    Prayer is the answer... I Totally agree.. pls pray for everyone... they need it.. so desperately!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,481
    I don't think she will cry for Caylee..
    I believe if she cries it will be because of the tears from her mom and dad..(kinda the way it was in bond hearing)
    I can be honest though, at the point she does even try to show emotion, I will be more able to tune out then than I have been able to do since this was first reported..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. UK-Bereaved mother kills herself in supermarket
    By zwiebel in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:13 PM
  2. Cindy and Casey on Mother's Day 5/10/09
    By Sdavidson11 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 05:40 PM