Will we see Casey's version of a bereaved mother?

impatientredhead

Reaction score
When they find Caylee's body or make an official statement that she is deceased will Casey continue the cold/flat emotional response, or will she attempt to do the falling apart "omg the kidnappers did kill her" response?

I hope they videotape telling her.

no heart=no emotions, I will be shocked IF we ever see any emotion unless it's about her a$$ being on the line, Casey only cares about Casey IMO

I really dont think we will see any kind of emotion or tears from her until they find Caylees body....otherwise she will just keep on saying that Caylee is "safe" & "close". When they do find her body, and I have total faith that they eventually will find her, we will definitly see her cry BUT she will be crying because HER life is over....not Caylees.

bet everything I own = NOPE, nothing, nada, zip

I really dont think we will see any kind of emotion or tears from her until they find Caylees body....otherwise she will just keep on saying that Caylee is "safe" & "close". When they do find her body, and I have total faith that they eventually will find her, we will definitly see her cry BUT she will be crying because HER life is over....not Caylees.

I'm very much afraid you are right.

I don't think she will cry either. If her defense for her lack of emotion now is that Caylee is alive and safe with the kidnappy nannies logically she should act surprised, stunned and grief stricken.

When they find Caylee's body or make an official statement that she is deceased will Casey continue the cold/flat emotional response, or will she attempt to do the falling apart "omg the kidnappers did kill her" response?

I hope they videotape telling her.

You know I said this a LONG time ago. I wish someone would have gone to her in jail and told her that they found Caylee, just to see Casey's reaction as I'm sure it would be very telling. I guess it's kind of illegal for LE to do this, and that's why they never did... :mad:

Nuttin...stone cold, still spouting the script and the nanny...nope, nothing.

What I expect KC will do if/when she is told Caylee's body has been found is:

1. Initially react seemingly if shocked, but only because the body was located.
2. Crumble in fear for herself, not her daughter's fate.
3. Cry to her family for the rest of her life that she didn't do it - ZG did.

And GA & CA will forever believe her, and will forever blame LE for "not having found Caylee" for them in PR, TX or NY (!???), but let's not point that fact out. We wouldn't want to rub anything in.

I seriously hate to tell you all, but I will be very surprised if they ever find Caylee. This reminds me of how they never found Natalie Holloway.
And no you will never see Casey show remorse or speak, which to me shows her guilt even more.

I dare to post without being attacked.

Forgive me if this show's my catholic school upbringing.

Praying is for everyone, I would think that since God forgives all that we should forgive all, at least that is what the bible teaches.

I pray that this whole family finds some peace. Everyone in this world has made mistakes, maybe some harsh, maybe some not so, but I believe everyone deserves forgiveness.

When I pray at night, it's not just for Caylee, It's for George, Cindy, Lee and more.

I pray for everyone involved directly or not in this case, including all of us, that they let go of the anger they hold within and try to recognize the situation and know that some of these people were thrown into this quick fiasco without warning and are doing their best to hold on.

I seriously hate to tell you all, but I will be very surprised if they ever find Caylee. This reminds me of how they never found Natalie Holloway.
And no you will never see Casey show remorse or speak, which to me shows her guilt even more.

I know deep down SS that you are probably right, but I have to keep saying over and over that they WILL find her because I really find it hard to accept that they wont. I know the odds are agianst it but.....my common sense and my heart are not on the same page.

Praying is for everyone, I would think that since God forgives all that we should forgive all, at least that is what the bible teaches.

I pray that this whole family finds some peace. Everyone in this world has made mistakes, maybe some harsh, maybe some not so, but I believe everyone deserves forgiveness.

When I pray at night, it's not just for Caylee, It's for George, Cindy, Lee and more.

I pray for everyone involved directly or not in this case, including all of us, that they let go of the anger they hold within and try to recognize the situation and know that some of these people were thrown into this quick fiasco without warning and are doing their best to hold on.

Isn't there a prayer thread??

Prayer is the answer... I Totally agree.. pls pray for everyone... they need it.. so desperately!!!

I don't think she will cry for Caylee..
I believe if she cries it will be because of the tears from her mom and dad..(kinda the way it was in bond hearing)
I can be honest though, at the point she does even try to show emotion, I will be more able to tune out then than I have been able to do since this was first reported..

I see emotion from her. Her smiling and giggling, her smug face all because she thinks she has the upper hand and it's all about her. I doubt she will cry for her dead baby, she hasn't yet so why will she later. I think she is truly glad Caylee is gone. She just seems like life goes on, and Caylee who to me.

imo Casey will say she's unable to cry because she has to stay composed enough to go out there and find the killer, then will say she'll hold her head up high and go to every club in Florida until they are found.

VB

I don't think she will cry for Caylee..
I believe if she cries it will be because of the tears from her mom and dad..(kinda the way it was in bond hearing)
I can be honest though, at the point she does even try to show emotion, I will be more able to tune out then than I have been able to do since this was first reported..

My sincere thanks to your hero!:clap:

My bet.... stone cold, not shed one tear - real or fake, EVER.

We've seen all the murderers pretend to cry on Tru-TV. They go through the motions, yet there are no tears. Like others have said, I don't believe Casey will bother to pretend to cry for Caylee if she is found. The only tears she is capable of, are tears for herself, like we saw in the courtroom. If we see any at all later, it will be because she's going away for life. No more parties, no more TonE's.

If someone found a way to bottle empathy, all the sociopaths would wait in a big long line for it and pay a fortune for it, because they have never experienced it. It's one of the main ingredients that prevents them from committing the perfect crime. I guess what baffles me and disturbs me the most is, I don't think Casey would be in that line.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back