How did Cindy make Casey leave with her on D-Day?

missy8394

Reaction score
When Cindy was led over to A.L.'s apartment, how was she able to make Casey leave with her? She'd already dumped the car, it was said she had a lot of clothing and "stuff" at someone house and she is of legal age so she couldn't have been forced if she didn't want to go...

Was she afraid of being embarrassed in front of her bf? Or because with Cindy there asking for Caylee, she was busted if she'd said Caylee was with grandma. But she would have been able to keep her ruse going if she'd stayed put...no?

When Cindy was led over to A.L.'s apartment, how was she able to make Casey leave with her? She'd already dumped the car, it was said she had a lot of clothing and "stuff" at someone house and she is of legal age so she couldn't have been forced if she didn't want to go...

Was she afraid of being embarrassed in front of her bf? Or because with Cindy there asking for Caylee, she was busted if she'd said Caylee was with grandma. But she would have been able to keep her ruse going if she'd stayed put...no?

I think it said she told Cindy she'd go with her but would be coming back to AL's house

I wondered about that A LOT! Like I wonder how the two women sat in the car and Cindy was driving Casey to a police station and Casey was so cool. And then back at home Cindy was telling her she will call 911 and Casey was practically egging her to call them. :bang:

Regarding the boyfriend's apartment and Cindy's arrival there.....A LOT if NOT EVERYTHING had to do with the image she created to this boyfriend and her friends and she didn't want ruined. She was playing the cool, MATURE, responsible 22 year old, who has money, a good exciting job, great parents to babysit her kid, luxury to have a nanny.....and she surely wouldn't want her boyfriend Tony to see all her lies being exposed in Tony's living room.

Narcissists/Sociopaths are MASTERS in dividing and conquering. This is how she was not allowing certain people to meet other certain people in her circles. Because she was telling another story to GROUP A and another story to GROUP B. Nothing suspicious if Group A and Group B never met or don't meet regularly, but all explosive info came to surface once all these people finally met

That scene is one I'd have loved to watch. I wonder what Tony and his roommates thought. But I bet KC wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. I bet she didn't fumble, stumble or miss a beat. Her thought process probably went straight into the FU defense mode.

Since it's early, let me wander here. I've been curious about Cindy's remark in the 911 call, telling George, "she's with Zanny." Obviously Cindy had heard this name before, and so had George. Cindy had said she and KC were in daily contact during that month.

I bet KC started telling her she'd found a nanny for Caylee right at the beginning. Knowing Cindy like we do, she was probably impressed at first. Like oh, Casey's showing some responsibility. She didn't just find a babysitter, she found a NANNY! She wanted to believe it cause it sounded so good. She probably picked up the term right away and proudly told her colleagues at work that she missed her granddaughter, but that KC had found a nanny for her. Somehow that word just sounds safe.

I'm close to Cindys age, and this nanny word has just started being used in the last few years. I think it's kind of fake sounding. In the US we usually just say babysitter (least in my part of the country). just my 2 cents here.

I wondered about that A LOT! Like I wonder how the two women sat in the car and Cindy was driving Casey to a police station and Casey was so cool. And then back at home Cindy was telling her she will call 911 and Casey was practically egging her to call them. :bang:

Regarding the boyfriend's apartment and Cindy's arrival there.....A LOT if NOT EVERYTHING had to do with the image she created to this boyfriend and her friends and she didn't want ruined. She was playing the cool, MATURE, responsible 22 year old, who has money, a good exciting job, great parents to babysit her kid, luxury to have a nanny.....and she surely wouldn't want her boyfriend Tony to see all her lies being exposed in Tony's living room.

Narcissists/Sociopaths are MASTERS in dividing and conquering. This is how she was not allowing certain people to meet other certain people in her circles. Because she was telling another story to GROUP A and another story to GROUP B. Nothing suspicious if Group A and Group B never met or don't meet regularly, but all explosive info came to surface once all these people finally met

Oh that is beautifully told.

(respectfully snipped for space)

I bolded your ending statement, because that really says it all. Casey has behaving in this fashion for probably most of her life, and is STILL controlling her parents!!
She is a master manipulator, though not one that thought out the consequences, I still dont understand HOW she was going to end this fiasco? Was she simply going to show up sometime and tell Cindy that someone kidnapped Caylee?
Sadly, Casey learned this behavior at home, and it has probably been a long cycle of dysfunction.
Bottom line, she is still manipulating what she can manage, Cindy and George look like fools, her caseworker is giving her so much time with her atty it's ludicrous, and sickening to me. YET STILL NO SIGNS OF CAYLEE.....
That beautiful little girl is GONE, and we here at websleuths seem to care much more than her own family.....

I think that embarrassment in front of her new BF and friends played a big part in Casey leaving with Cindy, she didn't want to let on to them that her entire last month with them was a big sham....best to go off and discuss it with mama Cindy in private.

Once Cindy had her in the car, she was in control of the situation, but I believe that Cindy was unaware of the grave circumstance until the 3rd 911 call....Now I just have to figure what part George played during this scenario.

That scene is one I'd have loved to watch. I wonder what Tony and his roommates thought. But I bet KC wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. I bet she didn't fumble, stumble or miss a beat. Her thought process probably went straight into the FU defense mode.

Since it's early, let me wander here. I've been curious about Cindy's remark in the 911 call, telling George, "she's with Zanny." Obviously Cindy had heard this name before, and so had George. Cindy had said she and KC were in daily contact during that month.

I bet KC started telling her she'd found a nanny for Caylee right at the beginning. Knowing Cindy like we do, she was probably impressed at first. Like oh, Casey's showing some responsibility. She didn't just find a babysitter, she found a NANNY! She wanted to believe it cause it sounded so good. She probably picked up the term right away and proudly told her colleagues at work that she missed her granddaughter, but that KC had found a nanny for her. Somehow that word just sounds safe.

I'm close to Cindys age, and this nanny word has just started being used in the last few years. I think it's kind of fake sounding. In the US we usually just say babysitter (least in my part of the country). just my 2 cents here.

I agree. Here in the midwest we say "the sitter". "nanny" to me sounds like something that movie stars have...ya know a live-in. Or maybe a doctor or lawyer....Most people either have a sitter or take there child to daycare.
IMO, she was trying to make herself look like a "star". unfortunately, now she feels like one :furious:

I agree. Here in the midwest we say "the sitter". "nanny" to me sounds like something that movie stars have...ya know a live-in. Or maybe a doctor or lawyer....Most people either have a sitter or take there child to daycare.
IMO, she was trying to make herself look like a "star". unfortunately, now she feels like one :furious:

Here in the south we say "sitter" too. The only person I've ever referred to in my life as "Nanny" was my grandmother.

Here in the south we say "sitter" too. The only person I've ever referred to in my life as "Nanny" was my grandmother.

Interesting thought that I've heard a couple of times (even spoke to Det Yuri about it). On One Tree Hill last season, the nanny kidnapped the child of one of the main characters. Wonder if KC was a fan of the show?

The Det assured me I wasn't crazy for mentioning it to him and said many others had as well. His thought "Anything is possible".

P.S. I do NOT watch this show but my 18 yr old daughter and her friends love it.

AND Caylee may be with her paternal "nanny" or just somone she called nanny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back